Spoony was streaming Mortal Kombat and someone pointed out that he had said that "FFXIII-2 was in the render queue"

Spoony was streaming Mortal Kombat and someone pointed out that he had said that "FFXIII-2 was in the render queue"

Spoony responded with: "I never said that"

People actually got the time stamp of where in the "Big Trouble in Little China" review he said it.

And he played it off as: "It's a reference from the movie, "The check's in the mail" I.E, it's never going to happen"

People started complaining that they didn't know that, that's what he meant with that, and a lot of them got a bit upset that he basically said that the FFXIII-2 review IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

So after more people questioned him, he just quit the stream cold turkey.

Such a crybaby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n63mzzBO9Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=TYOYo0LTtCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've watched a couple of Spoony vids (mostly the Ultima stuff) but does this bottom-rung e-celeb gossip truly interest you?

Buy a fucking ad

Yes?

You don't seem convinced.

Why do you people continue to care about this piece of shit?

I get you probably were young when you first started watching him and he holds a certain amount of nostalgia for you, but grow the fuck up and move on.

This guy voted for Clinton. Sorry, but I don't support people who hate America. Sage and hide.

youtube.com/watch?v=n63mzzBO9Lo

He used to be so healthy and handsome.

I don't understand a word of this post or know who this non-entity is. Fucking vidya.

0/10
back to bait school, kiddo

Will 2017 be his year?

your autism is astounding detective

you fucking do it for free

>unironically caring about e-celeb drama

So he's still alive then?

>pathetic autismal e-celeb has pathetic autismal fans
there needs to be a fucking rest home for these kinds of people

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT

Why would anyone want to play a square-enix game made after 2000?

Just noticed Spoony looks like a nerdier, uglier version of that many face God "a girl has no name" assassin from Game of Thrones.

trick question there was no square-enix in 2000

RIP squaresoft (no one cares about enix), you live on as monolithsoft

when this shit is gonna end?

Do you like Final Fantasy IX?

Isn't Deus-Ex technically Squeenix?

-a zillion
Back to the cuck shed, cucko

>why would anyone want to play a square-enix game
fixed that for you. Square and enix died the moment they merged

no that's eidos, SE just published it

You can actually find stuff like that pretty easy going thru the archives

Just put in "spoony" or "year of spoony" and it'll show up

Like 30 seconds doesnt take an autistic amount of time

Who cares? Do you really need your fix of some nobody loser reviewing a video game that badly? If you do there are at least 200 youtubers to fill the void.

>Whoa this game sucks ass it's the worst game I've ever played in my life, what a betrayal. I hate the protagonist more than life itself! Oh no it's the protagonist coming to kill me!

There you go, brother.

It's sad that I knew exactly where the render que line was from as I read it

And you are one of his fans, making you lower in the food chain.

Friendly reminder that the year of the Spoony is almost over.

>what a betrayal
BETRAYAL

What's a paladin?

2016 as The Year of the Spoony was a false start. 2017 will be the real year.

Who are you, that keemstar homo?

Get fucked. No one cares.

Square Enix own Eidos, dumbass.

still not the SE devs who make the game

EGGKARA NOW BOYS

GET IN HERE

Eggkara now on Cytube the new site, we got the room ready for some Spoony Shit and Chat with Sup Forums anons

was just laughing thinking of this pic earlier today

I remember laughing while making it.

So when's the movie coming out?

He's gonna have a heart attack at 45. After suffering from leprocy, scurvy and Small pox. Only the Spoon can bring those diseases back.

>Bad Shingle Space

He's going to get polio too.

RIP Year of the Spoony

Long live The Year of JewWario

I honestly don't get why so many people give so much of a shit about Spoony. He made a funny video or two a million years ago and hasn't delivered on anything worth a shit within the past century. Why the obsession with him?

You remember why he got those taken? He was going to break into acting. His first step was getting headshots done. Then step 2 was apparently just sitting on his couch. Because acting and hosting jobs come to you aparently.

TOP KEK

He'll be on Jimmy Fallon any minute now. Then there'll be no stopping him.

He has zero talent for acting. He has (or at least had) some talent for presenting though. No clue why he never applied for radio, or television hosting. Even something small.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYOYo0LTtCo

I think Spoony has legit lost his mind. I'm watching his older videos and his personality is just totally different.

Jesus, that looks like a zombie.

Let's look to see how members of CA are doing?
>Linkara's fetish shit gets uncovered by Sup Forums his views are dropping and he married Leslie "Harambe" Jones
>Spoony might loss his house yet is too lazy to do any work
>Angry Joe is going blind
>Jewario is still ashes
>Brad is a Hillshill who was cucked at least 3 times and is now a shitty SJW shell of his former self, also Bald
>Film Brain has always been shit, but all the beatings from his dad made him go bald
>Luke is Trans
>Jo is Trans
>Nash got cucked out of his home by JO
>Todd got cucked by Lindsey
>Lindsey lost her job, not getting the sjw money she wanted, and is litterly shaking from President Trumps rise to the Golden Throne of America
>Paw is an a sexless marriage with Elisa since she is Asexual, the fuck like 3 times a year and she just lies there, I rather fuck my pillow at least I dont have to support it, also they are letting their kid pick there gender
>Tamara is on the LGBTBBQ spectrum
>Malcolm is an open Furry
>Awesome Comics is a fucking joke
>Doug him self is going to have to go become a janitor again at the age of 40.

I have never seen a bigger group of failures aside from a Hillary Rally.

firstly that's not how the term coldturkey works. It's just not.

Second, so what? He doesn't have to sit around and let his autistic fanbase insult him because they don't understand nomenclature