Carrie's Last Tweet

Carrie's Last Tweet.
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/carrie-fisher-donald-trump-absolutely-coke-head-article-1.2824359
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was it a heart attack or a stroke?

it means she tried out for a part of a motion capture thing, either a video game or a CGI movie

But she is so old and haggard she can't do any motion capture

also she tried to play a guy cause her voice and face have aged so badly so she called herself Gary

>It's real
>Her entire twitter account is the same
what the fuck

wut

Years of cocaine really took their toll

did she really tweet like that?

I'm glad shes dead

It means she's not well and hasn't been well for decades
She's literally Shelley Duval except there's disney money behind her trying to get keep this shit on the down low

Carrie was truly a master shitposter. She'll be missed.

Can some one translate this shit

Alan Turning himself couldn't translate that

Something about how Alan Rickman was a lovely guy and she knew him through her friend Ruby Wax, something like that

>I knew Alan Rickman through my friend at Ubywax (?) they went to drama school. I just saw him at her house in London a few weeks ago. A cool heartly, brillantly talented star.

I knew Alan Rickman through my friend Ruby (Shoe?) Wax. They went to Drama School. I just saw him at her house in London. Few weeks ago a cool heartly brilliantly talented star

>heartly

it's clearly lovely you fucking morons

lovely, not heartly

>I saw Alan Rickman a few weeks ago in London. I love you, talented man

some shit like that

Sorry carrie

how cracked out do you have to be to write like that

Ruby Wax you idiot

honestly it takes quite a bit to get me to say "what the fuck" out loud but I just said "what the fuck" out loud

>mfw Disney killed Carrie Fisher so they could just replace her permanently with a combination of stunt doubles, CGI face transplants, and motion capture for yearly star wars releases

Is she dead or what?

Jesus Christ and I thought Cher's tweets were undecipherable

hold on, guys, my drug dealer is on the way. We'll get as strung out as humanly possible and translate (hopefully)

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT 2
ITS ALWAYS 3

nah, looks like she only suffered some major brain damage based on these tweets

It's like those fucking ransom notes criminals cobble together out of magazine clippings.

Hold on guys I brought my tablet with me to read these tweets on.

she was tweeting when the stroke happened
have some respect

TIL Ruby Wax is not famous in America. Sad!

I knew Alan Rickman through my friend, Ruby Wax. They went to drama school (way back). I just saw him at her house in London a few weeks ago - a cool, lovely, brilliantly talented star and person.

It doesn't exactly take a genius.

>last night I James Bond hamburger your sister

>delete

C-Carrie?

>Is your body decaying and death marching ever closer? The sands of time so cruel they should be arrested and sent to a (car?)diac beach? Get cgi, perspective, and deal with it.

At least she has a sense of humor about it

It doesn't take a genius, but the whole point of tweets is to be short and concise, not to take 5 minutes just to translate.

amaz

Too soon dude

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOP JOKE MY FRIEND

HERE HAVE A (YOU)

idiot

Underage b&

Based.

I wish Carrie was my grandma, I bet she was the life of the party.

>only

The last major death of 2016?

Nice one lad

>come to /trv/ to shitpost about Carrie Fisher
>intending to make nearly exactly the same thread

great minds

FUCKING

WHY

Dubs says she dies.

How can someone type this down and think "yeah, that is a perfectly acceptable and readable text"?

She's literally, and I use the term in it's original meaning, brain damaged from 30 years of hard drugs and alcohol.

Carrie Fisher on the press junket for TFA was wonderful, she's fucking bonkers and Disney know it.

Hope she pulls through, have a soft spot for the old gal.

is she kill?

F

>REEEEEEE DON'T YOU TELL ME TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR A ROL- *clutches heart*
not feeling particularly sympathetic here

shell be fine

>Its real

hahahahahhaha

honestly deciphering this shit is more entertaining than most tweets

>talked shit about the don
she deserved the heart attack tbqh and i hope she doesn't recover

Her entire existence makes me terrified of ever doing cocaine.

Source for that?

nydailynews.com/entertainment/carrie-fisher-donald-trump-absolutely-coke-head-article-1.2824359

Holy shit she killed Alan Rickman

Oh shit son.

The Trump curse strikes again!

Her twitter is pure social media kino. A genuine insight into a mind damaged by decades of drug abuse.

oh my fucking god how disingenuous
you know damn fucking well he doesn't touch the stuff, but you'll say anything that makes him look unfavorable

And coke probably killed her

The universe and irony are one

imagine if trump actually did do coke though
H I G H E N E R G Y

>imagine

We need Hidey Turner to decipher that shit.

>I knew Alan Rickam through my friend Ruby Wax. They went to drama school. I just saw him at her in LONDON a few weeks ago a cool heartly brilleyeantly talented star.

This is all I got and it still doesn't really make sense. It's how she puts emojis of related things but that actually mean anything that fucks it all up. Like the shoe, the drama masks, the fucking silhouette, the purple box, all that shit.

Overall I'm glad this boomer slut croaked it.

May the rest of her kind soon follow.

Finally I understand.

Carrie is a Malkavian.

fuck me, ive forgotten how attractive cheryl used to be

I knew alan rickman through my friend ruby wax. They went to drama school together. I just saw him at her home in london a few weeks ago. A cool, lovely, brilliantly talented man.

this is the insurance file that was blocked when (((george lucas))) cut off her internet when she wanted him to cast her dog as an ewok

>you know damn fucking well he doesn't touch the stuff

why do you treat him like he's a god?

>a brilliantly intelligent star man
but that's bowie not rickman

*talented

Hi Carrie

Oh please. Disney is better than this. They'll just use her daughter instead. Don't be silly.

>(way back)
Where did you get that from, that isn't in there. I mean if you felt the need to put that in there yourself, they're both old, one of them so old he died, I don't think it was necessary.

Who will take care of Gary now?

I'd like to see her recreate this

Wat

jesus what the fuck is that?

This fucking thing never gets old.

His brother died of an overdose and he swore off alcohol and drugs ever since

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Why does this give me a semi

this is literally the highest upboated comment on the front page if reddit right now, really makes you think

did 8 out of 10 cats kill her

You believe anything he says, don't you?

Did they get their hands on Russian technology and hack into her heart?

Well then die bitch!

is this her final form?

How.