Did Brexit lose the election yesterday?

did Brexit lose the election yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=55017
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2016/06/eyewitness-quoted-says-did-not-hear-alleged-britain-first-shout-2606280.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It didn't stand a chance in the first place. Global elites would never allow it

DUDE WEED

No one takes the daily fucking star seriously

really depends if the politicians think their lives are in danger if they stay in the EU

Anyone who reads the Daily Star is either voting out anyway or is too stupid to vote at all.

showing an opposite effect from what i see

>Paris attacks happen, hundred killed
#NotAllMuslims
>One person killed by a brexit supporter (probably twisted story with no details)
omg all brexit supporters are evil nazis #VoteStay

That's subtle.
Is Daily Star the Huffpo of britbongia?

** LATEST POLL RESULTS **

REMAIN: 100%
LEAVE: 0%

Source: my ass.

informationliberation.com/?id=55017
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2016/06/eyewitness-quoted-says-did-not-hear-alleged-britain-first-shout-2606280.html
Did the Star lose credibility for shoddy reporting today? No, they never had any to lose.

but it's only 20p

this

daily reminder that the only reason we all speak english is because of globalization

globalization is a good thing

>Murder has no political motive whatsoever
>This is well known
>Paper fucking prints that headline anyway
What fucking credibility do these papers expect to retain?

>home of the page 3 girl
Not any more now that the feminist Jew has even taken that from us. Nothing else in the Daily Star or The Sun was worth looking at.

>Daily star
>Credibility
Kek

>nobody takes the daily star seriously
>b-but people take the daily mail seriously

I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that rag even if I ran out of Andrex™ and all there was were the Star.

It's not worth it even if they PAID you 20p. Wouldn't use it to line the bottom of a cat's litter tray.

more like double-edged sword

>"B-b-but gun crime doesn't happen here! We banned guns!"

So did any evidence actually come out that he was a brexit supporter? Last I heard eyewitness were all denying that he shouted "Britain first" and there was nothing else at all to tie him to Brexit. Couldn't the Leave campaign bring down a shitstorm on these faggots for printing false information?

There's no evidence.
The woman that said that the man shouted "Britain first" deleted her tweet.

But the damage is already done.

This.
>Pros of Globalisation: people from all over the world can communicate, share nice things like food with each other and discuss common interests
>Cons of Globalisation: cohabiting/the clash of fundamentally different cultures. See Britain/Germany/France/Sweden as an example.

Incorrect. We speak English because of colonisation, not globalisation.

The English were happy to let the French, Germans, Portuguese and Dutch have their respective empires and colonies.

Globalisation is uniting under one world government. Colonisation is what works. The British should Leave the EU, colonise Europe and introduce apartheid like in India and South Africa.

Ecidence doesn't matter to liberal cucks.

Bitch deserved to be shot, along with any other pro-refugee/pro-homosexuality degenerates.

Depends. People are already very distrusting of the press. Now they have to come out and rectify their immediate jumpat this narrative. It makes them seem desperate and morally bankrupt.

It says gunmen but she was stabbed to death.

>The Daily Star

Not even worth using to wipe your arse with.

No one's opinions will change in the slightest.

This.
Source. Colony dweller.

The only person I've ever met who reads the daily star was an old fat orange order Scotsman

Scarier that way. He must've been a criminal mastermind to manage to get hold of a gun in Europe.

The kind of people who read the daily star are the kind of people who are already voting remain. They're so stupid that Osbourne's warnings will make them think, "Me Janitor Job is in jealousy if we leave! The bloke who works with the money said so!"

What do you mean, top notch journalism comes from the daily star!

It is twisted, the man was on serious medication and was upset over something else, she got involved and he snapped on her. Even the witnesses say it was random and his friends and family say he wasn't even political.

Everyone knows that. The daily star is for dullards anyway. The readership are already voting remain because most of them are on benefits, and leaving puts their welfare in jeopardy.