Ok fellow Americans, lets choose one state to be the official Sup Forums homeland...

Ok fellow Americans, lets choose one state to be the official Sup Forums homeland. Despite what white nationalists think a whites only state is unrealistic and self-defeating, you need nonwhite allies. So the Sup Forums homeland will have everyone who is redpilled regardless of their ethnicity or religon. Even Jews, as long as they behave.

I nominate Montana.

I live there. It's pretty nice. I spend my time hunting and drawing political cartoons. It's nice.

Can I apply for a tourist visa and overstay over there?
Remember that not having some immigration is unrealistic and self defeating

Portland

Ben?

kek

For ausfags it's qld
Fuck nsw imo

>Sup Forums homeland
>in America

Yellowstone will erupt and kill us all

Montana or North Dakota is fine.

New Hampshire for Sup Forums state

>you need nonwhite allies
>Even Jews
Nice try, kike.

Alaska

KEK wills it!
Alaska wins

isnt that state full with heroin addicts

Kek agrees and so do I. If you want to be as far away from the government as possible, in the harshest terrain, with the most lebensraum, there is no state better than Alaska.

New Hampshire.
>close to europe and canada, convenient for non-US Sup Forumsacks to go to and from
>95% white
>cheap living
>highest median household income in the country
>bitcoin acceptable
>very lax gun laws, no laws on knives
>lowest murder rate in the country, on par with europe
>live in coast, city(largest city is 85% white), suburbs, mountains, farmland, etc.
>second best healthcare system in the US
>swing state
>rural
>not trashy
>low unemployment
>lowest poverty rate by state
>highest standardized testing scores
>colonial architecture
>"right to revolution" in state constitution, seccession not specifically prohibited
>no general sales tax
>no inventory tax
>no machinery tax
>no capital gains tax
>no/very low sin tax
>best-representative state legislature, means Sup Forums could actually get involved in local politics
>no eminent domain
>obesity rate on par with UK

I'm pretty sure that's Maine.
NH's drug use is in line with the rest of the country, but there's a higher consumption of alcohol.

how would someone like me even be able to move there

just did some research and it looks like a 10/10 place to live

seconded

yes
there's no fucking law anywhere in 95% of the state

in the trash it goes.

wont he eventually get deported?

how? when there's nobody to deport him
I see way more illegals in denver & shit.

Ashland oregon (hippie shithole dump) and entire state of montana have so little law/police you can get away with anything, for decades.

Montana ? Fuck Montana, everyone knows that Pol is located at Dry Tortugas off of the coast of Key west Florida, which is fortified to keep homosexuals out.

This is my Z plan: if my life fail completely, I'm just gonna emigrate to Wyoming or Montana, and live in the forest, raise wolfs and hunt bears.

t. Ben "Six Million More" Garrison

why would you live closer to a volcano

Hunting Ben? More like lynching.

bring me

and how would he do any legal stuff like getting a job or something

>getting a job
haahhaaha

why?

I've worked under the table for about 10 years now, I make no money get foodstamps etc

however my actual income is 60-150k depending on the year

Montana it is.

Alaska is a decent Idea except that the terrain is too harsh for people to be self reliant.

You want to be able to survive independently of modern civilization.

yea, alaska would require imports of food as most do

Alaska has a lot of arable land. The amount just keeps going up as the world warms up. I don't think the import burden of food would be all that restrictive. We're talking about a Sup Forums state. Harsh terrain is exactly what we need.

>You want to be able to survive independently of modern civilization.
then you would settle in the great lakes regions. there's infinite fresh water and farms everywhere

I live in North Dakota. Best kept secret in the union, even if geographically it's boring as fuck and if you are pussies about the cold/winter you might as well stay away.

If you care about jobs, whiteness (although bleeding hearts are attempting to ruin that), etc... it's a good state.

The western portion became sort of degenerate when all the out of state people came during the oil boom. I can't speak a lot to that given I live on the eastern side.