Meanwhile in Italy

Title reads: "Three Gunshots at a woman do save Europe".

Well fucking done Sup Forums. Instead of calling these attacks false flags, why don't you ensure one of your deranged retards is kept in the containment chamber?

Sup Forums's theory:
>Brexit was gonna happen
>False falg attack is staged against weak member of the party
>Now Brexit will never happen

My theory:
>Brexit had a slight chance of happening
>A madman read Sup Forums (or some similar website) and convinced himself to take things in his own hands
>Killed a woman belonging to a pro-EU party
>Nationalists have just shot themselves in the foot because one of their idiots was released and with his backward mentality thought he was advancing the cause whereas, in fact, he didn't

Other urls found in this thread:

corriere.it/politica/16_giugno_16/deputata-inglese-uccisa-tweet-choc-senatore-pepe-colpire-per-educare-100-505c170c-33f6-11e6-b8e9-6b78a4af30ec.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by op
Nice try, juden

>my sides on the moon
First post best post because of course I need at least a reply to have more than one post, but nobody even cares anyway.

Just a question -- drawing on my American friendfags:
>what gun was used to kill?
>did gun laws in Britain prevent this from happening?

That newspaper is probably the shittiest italian newspaper there is

>That newspaper is probably the shittiest italian newspaper there is

Maybe I'd better try some different news outlet to practice my Italiano. Is the Fatto Cuotidiano any good?

>Il Giornale

Grow up kid

This

Even though it's very hard to find one italian newspaper that it's not utter shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Your theory is retarded. Seriously, why would anyone engage in political violence right before the vote? The psychology is that they would do this afterwards.

The spanish mass-media is arguing how bad is nationalism, how this is dangerous and bullshit like that. (((Europe))) is everywhere, it has became a very dangerous totalitarian state. The brexit will not win, it goes agaisnt the globalist agenda, unless the are going to let it happen for some darky shit.

>implying parliament would've ever gone through with a non-legally binding referendum

It's a sarcastical title. Il Giornale is not pro EU

>Is the Fatto Cuotidiano any good?
It's the italian Huffington Post, if you like extreme left biased news it's what you're looking for

>It's the italian Huffington Post, if you like extreme left biased news it's what you're looking for
Okay, man. But il Giornale is 100% right wing and still full of crap.

What's best choice then?

Bump for answer.

There's no best choice, if you're looking for unbiased news there is nothing, journalism is dead
If you want to read just to improve your italian any major newspaper is written in good italian though so it doesn't matter

Still better than Libero or Il Fatto

Do they mean that killing leftists and feminists is Europe's salvation? I can agree with that.

>implying Sallusti didn't work for Libero

I have ironically created this, hoping it will cater for everyone.

Bump

I bumped the question because it is important for the purpose of the thread. I want to understand more about weapon used.

Is it really going to change the final vote?
I doubt that.

>Is it really going to change the final vote?
>I doubt that.
Fact is we will never know.

Are we really really sure it was even motivated by brexit? Not long ago a spanish politician from the rulling party was also murdered and while everyone was making stupid theories it turned out to just be personal issues agains the woman.

>Are we really really sure it was even motivated by brexit?
We'll never know.
Once this story got hijacked by the media, this happens:

>meanwhile in Italy
Political debate is getting juicy.
An MP elected by the M5S party but who changed flag after election tweeted in relation to Jo Cox:
>to hit one person to educate a hundred people

SAUCE: corriere.it/politica/16_giugno_16/deputata-inglese-uccisa-tweet-choc-senatore-pepe-colpire-per-educare-100-505c170c-33f6-11e6-b8e9-6b78a4af30ec.shtml

I didnt even know the bitch was til she got killed and i dont care the out vote will still happen

>I didnt even know the bitch was til she got killed and i dont care the out vote will still happen
Because of point 1 in my infographic:

>unironically crybabying on fattoquotidiano

1 post by this ID

Don't care, they are all shit.

You're a lonely faggot

>You're a lonely faggot
Just lonely.

yfw if you bought Il Giornale they also gave you the Mein Kampf last week

What happened to Berlusconi? Another plastic surgery? Has he cheated death again?

heart surgery, he's already recovering