1. Your country
2. Do you like Colombian accent?

youtu.be/lBunAnwWEMI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOTpOLolxFU
youtube.com/watch?v=j6aZcQaeLI4&feature=youtu.be&t=109
youtube.com/watch?v=oOqPbGMMobE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Santandereano accent (but also sounds mixed with venezolano costeño)
Yuck

No, fuck you, güey. I only like coffee-growing-axis accent, and can tolerate both "rolo" and "paisa" accents. The rest are horrible to varied degrees.

which one, the one in the video?
i prefer this one
youtube.com/watch?v=lOTpOLolxFU

1. USA, currently in a village in the middle of Africa, though.

2. Yes, absolutely.

Spent about a month in Colombia back in 2015 and have been dying to go back ever since.

Going to take a four-month-long intensive Spanish course in Bogota or Mexico City over the summer. I'd love to do it in Bogota, but I really want to take my motorcycle down, so I dunno.

Sounds like really pronounced paisa accent.

She also sounds like a lazy cunt (like she speaks affected by a profound laziness)

I thought Colombian Spanish was neutral??

youtube.com/watch?v=j6aZcQaeLI4&feature=youtu.be&t=109

>2. Do you like Colombian accent?
no

no

All spanish sounds the same for me, except chilean which is outrageous, and argentina/urugauy which has those very annoying SH sounds all the time

That's just bullshit.
Everyone has an accent. They are noticeable and some of the people interviewed admit they have a characteristic pronunciation.

But if I'm not mistaken, neutrality in terms of accent refers to an accent which is difficult to associate with a specific place or something.

>Colombian accent
There are like 10+ different varieties. In gheneral, yes, I like it and the venezuelan accents too.. The ecuadorian sounds very similar to central mexican accent for some reason. Northern mexican accent sounds like ours, which is strange

>¡Aquí no me masturbo!
I-I beg your pardon?

Fuck Colombian People!

>The ecuadorian sounds very similar to central mexican accent for some reason
Which one? The Quito accent perhaps? It's most definetly that. I watched an interview of a mexican writer from Jalisco and he sounded like a quiteño sometimes. Another time i met two mexican girls in the US and at first i thought they were ecuadorian.

why?

No. It sounds lazily pronounced and like you were stoned. Caribbean accents in general are pretty disgusting, Puerto Rican being the worst of all.

> Colombian
> Caribbean
only like 20% of the people speak with that accent though

>Another time i met two mexican girls in the US and at first i thought they were ecuadorian
I had a similar experience in Bsas. I wat aat the hostel and overheard 2 girls speaking. I approached and asked them which part from colombia they were from. They were in fact costa rican

Colombia seems cool

sounds like italian

They think it's as easy to stereotype our way of speaking as it is to stereotype theirs.

Argentina Spanish often has those sounds where in Portuguese you have similar sounds.

Argentina shuvia (or suvia with the s being like the English s of Mesure), portuguese chuvia, shegar, Portuguese chegar.

Yes, but that girl is annoying.

I've always wondered the same. Where does the SH sound in argentinian spanish come from? Galicians or a specific region in italy? or maybe the native tribes?

good taste

I think for some phonetic rule, the change makes sense, as in, it is to be expected.

In portuguese, mujer is mulher, pronounced like la doble l (ll) of Spanish (with the correct pronounciation, not the same as Y)

IIRC In medieval Spanish, that became mujer, with the J pronounced like the J of French or English, like John (which is how generally Argentines older than 30 pronounce Y and LL, the younger ones pronounce it like SH instead) later the J got its current pronounciation.

wut?
which region

In Asturian/Leonés, old people are who native speaker often pronounce double ll similar to ch or sh.

listen to que fais cuando te llevantas at 5:25
youtube.com/watch?v=oOqPbGMMobE

I dont say it is because of that, but it proves it isnt a weird innovation

No me gustan latinos, todos monitos.

el haitiANO

I love all accents but never had any attraction towards Ecuador, chile, any of the guays, or Guam I feel like french people are white Mexicans speaking English.