Give me a rundown on this album

Give me a rundown on this album

a less catchy brother of Spirit of Eden, further explorations into the jazzy/faux-classical kind of post-rock, religious and existentialist lyrics, sad and lonely

The greatest album of all time.

Fully agreed. It's like a fucking journey into heaven.

A weaker version of Spirit of Eden

Instead of asking for a rundown, why don't you give it's runtime a chance. Trust me it's 100% worth listening to this album, even if it doesn't "click" right away.

Not my favorite of all time but definitely agree with this statement.

It's sound like the road to heaven until you realize the album is actually based on that
A truly beautiful album user, a must listen
If you don't like it at first, listen to it over and over again

New Grass is the last thing I want to listen while I fade away and die

For me it's the contrary, feels like they just dived even deeper into this gorgeous abyss of beauty. Spirit of Eden is amazing but nothing can compare to tracks like After The Flood and New Grass

ME TOO

ummm agree. I used to prefer Laughing Stock but lately I've been listening to Spirit of Eden a lot, I think I like it more now

I KNOW RITE

New Grass is like being fucked in every pore of my body by the pure essence of enlightenment and love

Yeah I think it's in my top three favorite tracks of all time, seriously
It's just... transcendental

Never seen such a glowingly positive Sup Forums thread but if there's an album that deserves 100% praise it's this.

Remember to check these out if you want similar albums
No as good as Talk Talk, but can you blame them?

And this one, though it's more similar to Spirit of Eden than Laughing Stock

Oh Bark Psychosis is definitely quality. The second Bark Psychosis album, ///Codename Dustsucker is their best. It's in my top 5 along with Laughing Stock (which is number 1.)

its for sycophants

Codename Dustsucker changed the way I think about music. I don't think i've ever been the same since. It's an incredible album.

OP here listening now. Sounds nice if a bit slow but I’m patient.

>///Codename Dustsucker
hmmm I must listen to that

So fucking underrated

It requires multiple listens just like Laughing Stock. And make sure you stay around for the track INQB8TOR. Also my favourite production of any album, cannot comprehend how deep and thick those drums sound. Like i'm being caressed by a huge bear and wrapped in warm blankets.

Absolutely heroin. Lovely.

thanks for the rec