AFRICAN LANGUAGE THREAD

Yeen, jangoon ngeen Wolof? Fan ngeen ko jangee? Looy def leegy-leegy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdG7pEgzV5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ⴰⵢⴰ ⵢⴻⵍⵀⴰ ⵓⵍⵎⴰⵏ ⵄⵒ, ⵉⵡⵙⴰⵡⴻⵏ ⴷⴷⵓ-ⵜⴻ ⵖⴻⴼ

I wonder how long it would take to learn that language that's just clicks and ticks. I'd love to be fluent in that tbqh.

Chingalaingahinga he a reingadingabinga de.
Why are desi languages so swampy in attire and ugly.

hakuna matata

What language is that?

I think the actual unique sounds aren't hard to get down if you have an ear for them. Of course, some of those languages have certain sounds that are just hard for outsiders to ever develop the ear for

Desi accents are cute af when attractive girls have them

t. Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemubwem Ossas

bonjour bix nood muhfugga kill whitey we wuz kangz

Honestly, the only issue I have with refugees is that for the last year, Swedenfags on here have been so obnoxiously asspained about anything Middle Eastern or African

Come on, you're the flamboyant gay cousin of Norway and Denmark.

Urdu poetry is nice. Also listen to girls speaking a language before you judge it tbqh, I used to think German was an ugly language, but it sounds qt on a woman.

lol speak of the devil

Kabyle
only paki girls in UAE are old fatasses

haha aa

dafuq u sayin lil peckerwood ass muhfugga? yea das rite imma bust yo goddam ass if u aint shut yo bitch ass mouth....

Sounds like a perspective problem. I assume the Pakistanis in the UAE are there as cheap labor. I'm in Boston, so I get the opposite view - all the desi girls here are going to the top universities in the world, so they're all brilliant and a lot of them are ridiculously attractive

why do foreigners know american nigger speak so well?

Two of our biggest cultural exports are shitty action movies and gangsta rap. It's kind of depressing

you only export nigger culture to the rest of the world

Tani turjumay. i ma hadlo.

we had languages n shieeet
go home niggggggger

Africa has a ton of languages.
I'm white, but I did enjoy Africa while I lived there for 3 years.

Hola, ¿Cómo te encuentras?

>I lived there for 3 years.
for what pvrpose

Je'mapeal user

bleaching nigresses, no doubt

is that an actual language or are you just being racist?

kal ey an ku dilo

After college I wanted to gain perspective on how other parts of the world live, I wanted adventure, I wanted to go far away, and I didn't want to get a job, so I joined a government development organization called the Peace Corps. I wanted to continue in Africa afterwards, so I worked for the UN for a little bit

When I went I honestly didn't think black girls were my "taste," but being there definitely opened my eyes to how beautiful African girls can be. I dated a French-Senegalese law student for a little bit, and she was the most attractive person I've ever dated. I bring up the law student part because dating a non-rich girl there wouldn't have felt right.

Wolof. It's the majority language in Senegal and The Gambia.

Bomp

There are lots of languages and ethnic groups in each African country, but images like that are misleading. For one thing, many ethnic groups are just subsets of larger ones, and the same goes for languages, which are often mutually intelligible. For example, in Senegal the Mandinka, Bambara, and Soussou are all subsets of the Sosse, while Pulaar, Pulafuta, and Foulakunda are just regional versions of Fulani. Further, everyone of every group is mostly fluent in Wolof, and the educated people all learn French. It would be kind of like saying the US has tons of languages because of Navajo speakers in the Southwest, Dutch Amish speakers, Spanish speakers in Latino areas, and Hmong speakers in Minneapolis. It's a little misleading

How inflected is Wolof? Is it agglutinative?

A correct and very well articulated reply... on Sup Forums...

You are going to get banned or something.

The national anthem of South Africa has 5 different languages: Xhosa, Zulu, Sesotho, Afrikaans and English.

Nkosi sikelel’ iAfrika
Maluphakanyisw’ uphondo lwayo,
Yizwa imithandazo yethu,
Nkosi sikelela, thina lusapho lwayo.

Morena boloka setjhaba sa heso,
O fedise dintwa le matshwenyeho,
O se boloke, O se boloke setjhaba sa heso,
Setjhaba sa South Afrika – South Afrika.

Uit die blou van onse hemel,
Uit die diepte van ons see,
Oor ons ewige gebergtes,
Waar die kranse antwoord gee,

Sounds the call to come together,
And united we shall stand,
Let us live and strive for freedom,
In South Africa our land.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdG7pEgzV5Q

Wonderful post

Stop, you're embarrassing us. We're supposed to be racists

bump