Americans, what's gonna happen when spics become majority?

Americans, what's gonna happen when spics become majority?

America will become a lot spicier.

Brazil

Brazil 2.0

>when
How is that going to happen when we build a yuge wall and deport all the illegals?

well, we don't have "white guilt" so there will not be gibsmedat to blacks creating a chimpout of biblical proportions

Catholic vs Muslim Civil War. Then a Hispanic Reconquista of Eurabia.

Why would Argentina have white guilt?

You're 30% spic even without illegals.
I was mostly thinking of Mexicans though, Argentinians are different.

implying she'll ever look like that again

America will gradualy become more like Mexico and less like a first world country. Scariest thing is that Murica has thousands of nukes. Imagine the US nuclear arsenal getting managed by niggers and shitskins. It's an accident waiting to happen

i just said we don't, read again

Argentina is literally whiter than USA buddy
thicc

You're going to have a white ruling class/elite with a Hispanic peasantry. Crime will increase, the country will become unproductive and the environment will be toxic just look at any major city in Brazil

Hopefully now we can get Vanessa Pudgens back too.

>You're 30% spic even without illegals.
>30%
>becoming majority
Fuck off already, Nigger Mountain.

Nothing. Just like Italians and Irish, they eventually be considered white. Hispanics are capable of civilized thinking, as even Nixon pointed out.

This.

You have to go back, Pedro.

God damn dude, I remember being in middle school when the news of her nudes getting leaked was dropped.

I spent fucking days trying to find them, I'm pretty sure I downloaded so many viruses looking back on it.

She's still hot as fuck even if she is degenerate

>Hispanics are capable of civilized thinking

Average hispanic shitskin has an IQ of 85 barely higher than the average nigger. They are incapable of creating and sustaining any modern civilisation

Key word is "becoming".

>Trumpfags are still going even though his poll numbers are in freefall
At least you're persistent

There is less different between Mexican and white than there is between white and Asian.

Nigger genocide.
White flight 2.0.

Spics dominate all the cities while whites own the countryside and small towns away from cities. Niggers lose out on all fronts and get genocided.

>please be afraid of Mexicans! It's the only way trump will win!

I don't get what's the big deal with them. They share the same western values as America, and crime rate will drop exponentially once you legalize and regulate marijuana and maybe other drugs too

> literally named "mount nigger"

hispanics are shit tier. I always thought they are better than the average muslim in germany, but my visit in the USA has proven me wrong

So what?

There's literally nothing wrong with the Pudgens.

But they won't.

They are projected to be 20-30% of the population in 2050. Hardly a majority.

And when you factor in that their home country (which they are loyal to) is right next door, many will likely return home if/when available jobs go away. They are here to work. When the work disappears so will they.

Unless you think that Asians are the world master race and should exterminate whites, your chart proves nothing.

Don't worry about it.

The muslims will have taken over before then.

Wrong.
Have a graph.

I live in Arizona and I could accept this, Latinas are hotter than white bitches and more loyal, they also want the traditional family though they'll try to force it on you. There's a joke that goes on around here, once you date a mexican, you're pretty much already a part of her family.

>gook gonna lecture us about complexity of a latin language

what is a Black Mountain? are you actually 12 year old on sugar rush?

LA RAZA

Wrong one, fuck

My graph points out that Hispanics are dumb fat manlet mongrels that will turn Murica into a third world shithole. Europeans built America into a super power Hispanic mongrels will turn it into Guatemala and Nicaragua.

>They are here to claim welfare
Your auto-correct was broken.

>all current trends will continue into the future unchanged

Jokes on them I'm moving to Argentina

welfare spending will go up

Well I doubt whites will start having more kids and blacks will stop killing eachother.

Yeah I know, that's why 30% won't become the majority, nigger.

>finally one week of Trump not dominating the polls
>OMG HE'S IN FREEFALL
Guess I'm now #artillaryforhillary now

I'm not afraid of shit, Paco. Going back to my own shitty 3rd world hellhole of a country might scare me if that was on the docket though... Be sure to lay a brick on your way back.

100 million out of 400 million. 25%.

Good job on your math champ.

>《Le favure guiche suix la pouvre

kek

the proliferation of churros and chimichongas will please me greatly.

We would become like Latin America: high poverty, high crime, and extremely collectivist. Essentially the concept of America ceases to be.

Illegal migrants do not have access to welfare at the same paying taxes in this country. They are one of the best producers for the government because of that fact

It's already happened where I live

Gotcha, those were both shit.
This one is laid out better

We can stop the flow of illegals, though.

>please mr. Mexican, don't take my job and my women!

You are chicken shit and the founding fathers would be ashamed of you. Did you have your balls removed?

or South Africa

only a dead spic is a good spic

Those are still just projections based on current trends. It is possible to make changes that we stop that trend.

>Hispanic or Latino - 16.3 %
>30%

Monteniggers don't know mathematics it seems.

This.

If they stay and breed, it will be the end of America as we know it. They will make up a huge low IQ underclass who will destroy the striving independent minded culture that is America.

Hopefully they go home.

Well the rest of us would still be here.
It'll be interesting to see it play out.

Whites and us will probably just mix anyways.

This is all the same shit people used to say about the Irish.

I stand corrected, I didn't take Asians into account, and I thought blacks are around 10%. But still...

>Yeah haha like why would anyone care for our own people like haha if you lose your job to a mexican you must be an unskilled piece of shit haha like why even exist if some third world subhuman can take your job thanks to wage suppression by means of unfettered illegal immigration like haha man why even care about this stuff just leave the borders open lol

Seriously: fuck off Jose.

this

I hope it happens soon. The US will just fall apart and turn into Brazil 2.0
Europe and east Asia will become the centres of the world again, as it has been for the last thousand years

there are instant race wars wherever blacks cohabit with spics.

neither race can control their aggressiveness towards outsiders.

the result is often black flight.

True. America was a mistake.

Thing is where do they run when heavily armed whites run the countryside and spics are the majority in every urban area?

The nigger genocide when that happens is going to be great.

Europe will be Muslim
Inshallah

In 1850. When the whole world was poor and crazy.

It is 2016.

Ireland is, by most metrics, one of the 5 or 6 best countries on Earth. Irish Americans have largely replaced Wasps in prominence in many states. The Irish who emigrate to England now outscore the native Brits on aptitude tests. The problem in 1850 was more their Catholicism than anything else. The native Protestants were (rightfully) nervous about the whole catholic/Protestant wars that had happened in Europe.

If you are poor in 2016 it is because f genetics. Ireland and its diaspora is rich. Mexico and its diaspora is POOR.

That's it.

>I wunna keep my $10 truckin' job

Fuck off, yokel. Face it, you embarrassed the white race and ended up with a shit job. Part of that is having to hope a Mexican doesn't steal it.

How did the Injuns manage to score higher than the Mexicans? Aren't Mexicans just a mix of Injuns and Spaniards?

Europe has come back from far worse (Turkoman Balkans, Arab Iberia)

We either turn into Mexico or Brazil.

I'd choose such woman over many slavs.

theyll speak spanish, as they finally knee to the dominant culture of the continent as it should be

Same with Italians.

>Face it, you embarrassed the white race and ended up with a shit job.
I'm actually a Software Engineer making way more than your tomato picking faggot ass could ever dream of. I just care for my own countrymen and know that you fucking spics need to go back over the fucking wall.

Can you even read?
>Mexican: 474
>White: 551
>Asian: 611
>Mexican/White difference: 551 - 474 = 77
>White/Asian difference: 611 - 551 = 60

Were gonna run out of welfare money

Same desu senpai

In the past Muslims weren't in every single one of your countries.
And you actually fought a war against Muslims, not welcomed them in

>software """engineer"""

So you make $20k and have to worry about an Indian stealing your job. My bad.

VJs everywhere

can't wait

>only looking at one column

Yeah, this is true.

> Asian male vs White male - 60 pts
> White male vs Hispanic male - 77 pts
> Asian female vs White female - 67 pts
> White female vs. Hispanic female - 73 pts

Excellent work, Jose.

I used Mexican as the standard for Hispanic... so the number differences are higher when compared to other Hispanics.

I thank Dan every day I got to see what her feet look like

America is already counting 'white Hispanics' in their white numbers.

we will get a cuban Bernie Sanders who will have the balls to run this fucking country and blow up Fidel fucking Castro

Mexicans, blacks, muslims, slavs, romanians etc are already a majority.

>not knowing how to average

Racemixing brings out the worst from both sides

Are Romanians not Slavs?

There aren't that many Slavs in America

today they aren't either, it's really just france, gb, germany, belgium, netherlands and sweden that are heavily infested. that said, they are just the lowest parts of society whereas they've been the ruling class in past days.
unlike the US with it's blacks and spics, they will never be excepted as parts of our society (except by greens and lefties)

no, they are gypsies from Rome

They are crypto-Slavs who speak a Latin language.

That's not what mexicans look like