NO BRAKES

usuncut.com/politics/wikileaks-could-ruin-hillary-clinton/

Looks like the inevitable is about to be unveiled. Who's ready to see history made?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g9r6b
usuncut.com/politics/wikileaks-could-ruin-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pasting the article in case the site is known clickbait; I don't know.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hillary Clinton.

In a recent interview with ITV, Assange said the whistleblowing website will soon be leaking documents that will provide “enough evidence” for the Department of Justice to indict the presumptive Democratic nominee. WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel. Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents.

Part 2:

In regard to the ongoing FBI investigation, however, Assange expressed a lack of confidence in the Obama administration’s Justice Department to indict the former Secretary of State.

“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

WikiLeaks has long been a thorn in the side of the former Secretary of State, who called on President Obama to prosecute the whistleblowing site after its 2010 leak of State Department cables. Julian Assange remains confined to the Ecuadorian Embassy in downtown London, as Ecuador has promised to not hand over the WikiLeaks founder to US authorities.

Oh right, archive link too: archive.is/g9r6b

In before Bill Clinton is assassinated two days before the vote by a man wearing a MAGA hat and shouting 'America First's and (((suddenly))) Hillary wins.

If they had something big it would have already been released. It makes no sense to hold onto something like that waiting for HillDog to assassinate you. AZ

Confirmed KeK is with US!

STFU shill, don't you know how to tease/troll people?
Timing is essential.

That implies assassinating him after the publication of the material is less suspicious.

He withholds it as leverage

Based Ecuador, underrated, ironic ally of Trump.

Cantwakeup.jpg

>Implying that even if these leaks exposed pretty horrifying shit about Hillary,people would switch to voting for trump

That is the last thing I expect from a Communism loving shit-hole as your country

Leverage for what? Meaning just to stay alive or something else?

Once the cat is out of the bag killing him doesn't really accomplish anything. I think that's even more reason to release this as soon as possible.

inb4 she brushs it away in a why would it matter way the same way she brushed away bengazhi.

If she was indicted public opinion really wouldn't matter.

I will not claim to know the answer to that.

A valid point. Perhaps he is waiting for the right time. What the right time is is anyone's guess

Here's the funny twist.

If Australia had extended protection to Assange like it was meant to by law, he'd be in a US jail right now.
By denying him his legal rights the incompetence of the Australian Federal government has resulted in him being able to act against Anerica for years.

FUCKING
KEK

Oh this couldn't happen to a better person. Delenda Est Hillary

By definition, people who support hillary simply do not care that she has a criminal past. All the dirt in her wake is ignored simply by focusing ahead and ignoring the rear view mirror.

I mentioned this wikileaks business to four hillary supporters I know, one of which has donated to her campaign. All of them snort it off as conspiracy nonsense before it has even been released. "It will be fabricated Internet lies" one says.

Still, wiki could help start something that would snowball. But just printing a bunch of "findings" on a website is not going to be enough to overcome a justice department chained back by a sitting president. It could still be spun too easily.

Someone is going to have to put all the foundation and GCI transaction history together on a visually graphic timeline which maps favors, awards and grants from the state department against the dates, names and amounts of "donations," particularly from foreign governments, before a good many people will be able to see what actually has been going on. Read Clinton Cash and you can fornication that relationship of events pretty easily, but how many libtards will read that book, or any similar? Probably about 25, and they all work for Hillary.

Karl Rove, as despicable as we was, consistently used a powerful little tool to make his points easy to understand (pic). Stopsign-obvious graphic aids, done on a grand scale, are in my mind's eye about the only way we are going to get half or more Americans to see how Clinton Inc. has screwed them while enriching the elite. With massive demand, Clinton would have to be prosecuted regardless of the sitting administration's wishes.

>GCI should be CGI, Clinton Global Initiative
>Fornication should be formulate

Sorry, the tablet ha a mind of it's own.

Also the left is immune to the shit anyways. I mean just look at the rally attacks showing they don't care about laws and free speech etc. Watch them say hey I rather vote for her than HITLER!!

Yeah, I keep hearing how everyone has this damning evidence that will surely have Hillary indicted, and then it never gets released. Either release it or don't. I've lost interest at this point.

When has a wiki leaks article ever done anything. Literally "look at all this DIRT" then we forget the next week.

Bet Assange is grateful to be under armed guard in London at this point.

if they found she's a cannibal or spared bin Laden, THEN I could see her having a problem

at the moment she seems untouchable

He's probably got a dead man's hand going, just in case he magically slips in the shower.

The reason to not release was probably for a few reasons:

1. to wait and see what the FBI did
2. to confirm the validity of the emails
3. to influence to election b/c obama would pardon her/lynch wouldn't prosecute someone she believes is the next president

Assange isn't that stupid.

It'll be published whether he's dead or alive.

>fornication

And it's a dirty mind too.

I never understood why politicians don't use more graphics. Most people are visual learners and don't bother to listen to shit anyways, even if they are watching it

Doesn't matter hilary is looking after big businesses, the rich And all the other areas as corrupt as she is, of course she will win, the big business will make sure of it, you live in a dictatorship Americans. Only difference is your dictators stay hidden behind a figurehead (the president).

She can brush it off all she wants but the fact remains is that she's going to get asked about it. Dems who are on the fence about voting for her are not going to show up in November. The goal is to shave away at her support so less and less people decide to simply not vote. No decent person is going to vote for someone if they think they're a scumbag

They are holding on to it until it is the right time to release. Catching Hillary in a lie would be best.

Him and his fag fri3nds snowden and greenwald attempted a revolution here in 2014, but failed. Lets see if theyve learned

>usuncut.com/politics/wikileaks-could-ruin-hillary-clinton/
>
>Looks like the inevitable is about to be unveiled. Who's ready to see history made?

He must have something big. What could it be ?

>“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

Corruption embodied in one line.

>Attorney General refuses to indite career politician
>FBI only "pushes" for "concessions" because the legal process fails

Oh yeah, this can only end well, an actual criminal in office.

>mfw
>Assange ruins Hillary.
>Trump wins.
>Trump pardons Assange.

Here is the problem no one on this board is talking about. Everyone knows she broke the law but here it is. Half the politicians are probably breaking the law because they are stupid. Somewhere there is a tech guy in the army who runs a department that does nothing but try unsuccessfully to reign these retards in.

Jeb had half his emails on a personally server then pretended he was being transparent by releasing the mail that weren't on the private server. Sarah Palin had her shit on yahoo email and got hacked a a dumb ass who guess her reset password question based off of what was on wikipedia about her.

The question has never been did she do something illegal the question is will they charge her. They have to deal with tons of these retards fucking everything up and they do not charge most of them.

Grated she was secretary of state so much of the shit she saw is hardcore but still they are not trying to decide if she broke the law. they are trying to decide if they want to start this shit fest to charge her.

>By definition, people who support hillary simply do not care that she has a criminal past. All the dirt in her wake is ignored simply by focusing ahead and ignoring the rear view mirror.
>I mentioned this wikileaks business to four hillary supporters I know, one of which has donated to her campaign. All of them snort it off as conspiracy nonsense before it has even been released. "It will be fabricated Internet lies" one says.
this unfortunately. hillary supporters act like if it's not on CNN then it's not real. when i try to explain the clinton foundation, thinking hillary supporters will finally see the light, they simply choose not to believe it. i tell them about the timing of transactions and how it appears shady as fuck and they just write it off as a coincidence.

Just remember each election comes down to about 5% of the voters. They swing like crazy because they cant be bothered to remember shit.

they were just waiting for Bernie to throw in the towel

there is no stopping this ride now

There once was a man named Trump
Who one day got off his rump
He deported the mexicans
To the delight of the Texans
And realize he couldnt be stumped

im just worried that when the clinton foundation hits the media cycle the major networks will only spend a day on it and move on to the next thing. the clinton foundation deserves at least as much coverage as trump got on his judge comments but for some reason i doubt it will receive that much attention.

This