More and More a Mistake

Wouldn't it make more sense to support someone who will actually have a chance of winning, Republicans?

1.) Most pro-Trump sentiments on Sup Forums are written by people from other countries, who won't even vote in this election.

2.) 3 More Prominent Republicans Say They Cannot Endorse Donald Trump
npr.org/2016/06/16/482337068/3-more-republicans-say-they-cannot-endorse-donald-trump

3.) The British betting website OddsChecker gives Trump slightly better odds at 28.6%. CNN gives Clinton a 80% chance of winning, while OddsChecker gives her a 73.3% chance.

investopedia.com/articles/investing/111615/current-probabilities-donald-trump-president.asp#ixzz4BpqMqcyj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Fuck off doubter

Oh, thanks person who can't even vote in this election.

I guess I'm a #ShillForHill now

Literally anyone on earth can walk into California and vote, m8

Trump will win

I'd vote for Trump too but...

already cast my vote for Trump.

Even if that were true (it isn't), all the illegal aliens in California aren't voting for Trump.

>America will cuck itself like Europe.

All is lost friends.

I sent my vote in a letter to the white house, it cost me nearly everything but atleast I made the world a better place.

i'd vote for Trump if i could, mostly because he's a retard and will bring a decent happening

Funny, this used to be said about Sanders barely a month ago.

What's up with this woman and why do I see her in almost every thread?

>most pro trumps are foreign and can't vote
>but here look at this british website that is obviously unbiased.
Are you even trying?

You're trying too hard with your Shillary bullshit, Amerifag.

You people need to understand that you personally do not win or lose anything, regardless of the outcome of the election.

I realize that some people are so childish that they vote for the candidate that has the better chance of winning, instead of voting for the one that's the best for the country and who isn't a total ZOG puppet.

By all means, vote for Shillary 2016. I'm sure that if she wins you'll live peaceful and happy lives evermore.

>he's a retard
Sure he is. Went from laughing stock to republican candidate for the election. What a moron xd

Only chance trump will lose is if hillary gets indicted. As it is now, he's a sure thing. Bet your life savings on that website. Take those fucking brits for all they're worth.

America isn't a cuck nation like the news media wants you to believe.

this shit should be called the Ron Paul effect, because it's exactly what happened in 2012 with the zealots. You had people convinced all the way to the end that Ron Paul would secure the nomination and all that jazz. Because they were so committed, they forced the invisible hand of the machine to reveal itself in that most disgraceful of Republican national conventions, and hopefully at least a small portion of them were made aware of the fact that it's all run from behind the scenes, pre-determined and paid for by a handful of rich individuals.

Now some dipshit commie kids almost got a taste of the same shit with Bernie Sanders, but unfortunately Bernie didn't have the balls to force Hillary and the DNC to show their hand. Trump, I hope, will take it further and demonstrate how the rest of the process after the primaries is also rigged.

>instead of voting for the one that's the best for the country

But, that does not describe Trump.

Consensus cracking shill. Have a (((you))).

Americans, DO NOT GIVE IN TO DOUBT.

This is a deliberate tactic to skew the result by disheartening you and making you stay home on election day.

Do your duty to your conscience and your country.

Vote for what you believe in.

I'm now a cruzmissile. He couldn't win half a country over but he surely would win all of it. In my heart I just know.

You can actually vote in California as a non-citizen.

You're right. We need a TRUE conservative.

I am now a #spindle4Jindal

cant vote
can vote

op is right

>1 post by this ID

>op is right

Consensus cracking shill. Have a (((you))).

Americans, DO NOT GIVE IN TO DOUBT.

This is a deliberate tactic to skew the result by disheartening you and making you stay home on election day.

Do your duty to your conscience and your country.

Vote for what you believe in.

O YE OF LITTLE FAITH

Hillary must spend her time defending Bill's trysts with Jeffrey Epstein aboard the Lolita Express.

Hillary is the pedo enabler candidate.

Is that gonna be the new tactic?

Good luck with that CRT

>The British betting website OddsChecker gives Trump slightly better odds at 28.6%. CNN gives Clinton a 80% chance of winning, while OddsChecker gives her a 73.3% chance.
>28,6 + 73,3 = 101,9
>legit

>Trump

Fuck that dumb gun grabber! I hope he dies in a fire!

look kike
do you want trump
or literally fucking hitler who will actually use gas this time who is waiting in the wings

With or without Trump, his platform is here to stay. He's the 21st century Barry Goldwater candidacy. And there is no way in hell the establishment can run on tax cuts and Jesus now that Americans have no money and don't trust the tevangelists.

Creating poor white voters will haunt the RNC for the rest of its life. Trump is just the beginning. Wait until his "Reagan" counterpart emerges

>Wouldn't it make more sense to support someone who will actually have a chance of winning, Republicans?
This is always a great idea.

Find someone.

Kek.

Doesn't matter. Trump has been prophesied to win.

That was before the Orlando attack.

Before he started pandering towards faggots. Now he pretty much lost the evangelical vote thanks to his retarded move.

>HIDE SHILL THREADS

>IGNORE SHILL POSTS

>DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTERS

Make sure you post this when the thread is young because summerfags don't understand this concept

He can't lost the evangelical vote now. They have no one else to vote for. Some may not show up, but most will rationalize voting for him

WHEN WILL STORMWENNIES LEARN?

For some reason I thought you mailed a bomb and couldn't stop laughing.