Why do Germanic languages sound so stupid...

Why do Germanic languages sound so stupid? You can't take a Germanic speaker seriously beacuse he will sound retarded no matter what he says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyzpYmszYZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Frankish_kings
youtu.be/gpDbvlAI_A0
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEmQ11E3Ut4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We aren't Germanic

true, but you speak a germcuck language

>you will never be germanic

fucking franks, adopting roman culture instead of keeping their own superior frankish culture

you are just trying to bait that Franks where not Germanic poster aren't you?

nah, I think their language and culture were germanic

>transylvania saxons

Is this a meme?

Seppo you have to go home.

I am at home

They weren't Germanic

But if you want to learn the "so called" language of the Franks, just buy or read : Altfränkische Grammatik : Laut- und Flexionslehre

It contain a full grammar of "Old Frankish"

>British dentistry

>franks weren't germanic

what were they then?

Greeks. They also had brown skin and brown eyes, but mixing with Nordic Roman woman made them the modern French.

aren't you though? anglo-SAXON.

Yes, they spoke Latin because they were Romanboos and claimed to be the heirs of the Roman Empire. It's not their original language, you idiot.

>English isn't a Germanic language
Retard.

Pannonians

Latin was the literally the written lingua franca across Europe for nearly all types of literature until the 17th century, Pierre. This proves nothing other than that the Franks were too inept to write in their own tongue.

English is latin

No, English is a Germanic language.

Latin is a Romance language.

English has lots of Latin and Romance derived vocabulary, but the actual language itself is Germanic.

>It contain a full grammar of "Old Frankish"
My bad, the conjugaison is lacking, if you want a full grammar of Old Frankish just go to Wikipedia's German article on the so called Old Frankish, it contain a full grammar(german autism)

You can also read a grammar of Old High German the so called Frankish language didn't differ much from it

Sure, Hans

Dey wuz German n sheit

You wuz French kangz n sheit

If you absolutely want to force English to belong to another language family, yes. Other than that English is better described as a hybrid language.

Besides, the guy you're replying to was referring to "us" the English as a people, not English as a language, so he's not far from the truth. More than 60% of the indigenous population here are of Celtic heritage, with Germanic/Saxons being mainly concentrated in the South and South East, where they only comprise a maximum of 30% of the population.

>Besides, the guy you're replying to was referring to "us" the English as a people, not English as a language
And the OP is specifically talking about Germanic languages. The guy I replied to is being retarded by talking about something different.

>If you absolutely want to force English to belong to another language family, yes.
It isn't even forced, it fits pretty well especially with Scandinavian languages. Trying to make English a Romance language or forcing it into its own special category is what is forced.

>Other than that English is better described as a hybrid language.
This is a theory of how modern English came into existence, it is not an explanation of what language group modern English belongs in.

>another derailed thread

based Pannonianon

It belongs to its own group, like Japanese being of its own 'Japonic' language family, a child of its Altaic parent family, with other strong connections to Chinese and Korean.

We can agree that English, in grammar and syntax is Germanic, in vocabulary it's Germanic, Latin, Greek, among others.

>in vocabulary it's Germanic, Latin, Greek, among others.
Yes but vocabulary has literally nothing to do with how you classify a language, it is to do with grammar, syntax etc.

You can have as many Romance words as you like in English and it has exactly zero meaning on what language family it belongs to.

Also by your argument every language would be a hybrid/special category because all languages have vocabulary in them which is from outside their own language and language family.

>der Tooooooood :3
Very spooky word, even for death

youtube.com/watch?v=DyzpYmszYZ4

Swedish and Icelandic are sweet on the hears for me.

>Lothair
Lothair is a Germanic name. Check the name of Frankish kings. All Germanic names. It's a Germanic tribe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Frankish_kings

You are just an idiot and have no idea what you are even talking about.

He is just a baiter.

>één buitenlander of allochthōn
uit, uit, uit!

No, he is a Frenchie, which is much worse.

>Not getting the point

Look at their hair and eyes color

Only if he signs.

Otherwise, you think you are being scolded for something.

For the retards claiming Frank and English aren't Germanic languages: do humankind a favour and drink some bleach.

>Non-white sucking nordic cock

Swallowing germanic semen will not turn your hair blond, cuck

this

At this rate I'm seriously hoping you're trolling. Nobody can be THAT stupid.

As a non white, you are ashamed about your dark complexion, so you feel the need to side with what you perceive as the fairest people.

If you take the time to read pic related and , as an example, you will realize your mistakes

>If you take the time to read pic related and
First picture: blah blah race. Irrelevant since I'm talking about LANGUAGES. Franks spoke a West Germanic language that gave origin to Dutch and some dialects from central Germany. Period. Trying to argue against this is like arguing "AAAAHHH YOU DON'T ACCEPT 2+2=7, YOU MUST BE SUCKING SUMERIAN DICK!".

Second picture: are you that illiterate, to the point you're confusing FRENCH (A Romance language) with FRANKISH (a Germanic language)?

Third thing: don't assume race based on the flag.

>Third thing: don't assume race based on the flag.

true a brazilian could be anything

You're a fucking spasticated cunt. Stop it.

scots are germanic

Came here to post this
Literally English people in denial

You're a German cuck. Go home.

cool, my ancestors were germanic :)

Well, you can't deny we raped the English language so much it barely sounds Germanic.

Good post.

Ireland and wales are also english.

They're our celtic brothers

(so are 'english'men)

this, the English have been too succesfull to actually be Germanic

They speak a germanic language (english) therefore they are germanic.

I suppose African Americans, Asians, Latinos, poo in loos, and everyone else in the world are Germanic too then?

This kind of data is better presented by shading, pic related. (Blue = germanic except English, green = Celtic).

Even if the "non-core" vocabulary has lots of Romance and Latin loanwords, the core is still Germanic per excellence.

Also, the grammar is Germanic as fuck: lack of indefinite plural article, obligatory verb-pronoun inversion on questions, adjectives preceding the noun, plural through umlaut in some words (mouse/mice, goose/geese), strong/weak verb distinction...

>FRENCH (A Romance language) with FRANKISH
Frankish is a Middle English word for French be it people or language

It is you that is confusing Germanic with Frankish

this is about language. so yes, if they speak a germanic language as native language, they are germanic.

So if I speak Chinese, am I Chinese?

if you speak chinese as native language.

Let me guess, genetics, race, and skin colour are social constructs?

Linguistically speaking, as long as his L1 is Germanic, he's Germanic.

>Frankish is a Middle English word for French be it people or language
No, you fucking dingus. When talking about LANGUAGES:

Frankish: what THE INVADING TRIBES spoke.
French: the resulting language from a broken Latin dialect spoken BY THE LOCALS.

Both share the name because the Franks invaded the region, formed a kingdom called Kingdom of the Franks, then the ruled population was called after the kingdom (NO MATTER THE LANGUAGE). Eventually the Frankish language became history but the name stuck.

"Germanic" only makes sense when talking about languages, since the ethnicity of the Germanic groups is messy as fuck. (I wouldn't be surprised if Austrians for example shared more genes with Czechs than with Brits, even if Brits and Austrians are "Germanic".)

Germanic languages sound awesome, but of course, who else would hate their own culture and language but a Swede. You self-hating cucks are entertaining.

Germans and Anglos sound authoritative and intelligent, other germanic speakers sound like castrated trannies.

>No, you fucking dingus. When talking about LANGUAGES:
You're in denial, Pakito

Just look at the pic that i posted here and you'll that you're wrong

Germanic languages are about as low IQ as it gets, it's speakers where knuckledragging barbarians for most of history after all.

Finno-Ugric languages sound the most pleasant but also imposing when necessary

Yeah, and look where that got them... (not referring to the meme immigration crisis cuz afraid of being called intolerant but r instead cucking themselves)

Fuck dude if you're the same guy you've got some reverse-thinking going on relative to most people

>le succesfull Germanics meme
>no please do not mention that we are the biggest cucks on the planet and about to go extinct

not the same guy, but I do prefer Finno-Ugric languages to Germanic ones and most people dislike Germanic languages as well.

There is a reason to why German have such a shitty reputation.

I just fucking explained why the name is related. W.Germ tribes > kingdom > locals no matter language > Romance speakers. It is a fucking semantic drift, odds are ME was right at the middle (no pun intended).

I wonder if he actually believes the shit he's saying or if this is some sort of elaborate ruse.

You're mad about pic related, aren't you

It is not our fault for being so great, you know

You can only blame the fact that you are weaks

In this anniversary show for Les Misérables they have Jean Valjean actors from 17 countries sing a bit of the song in their language.

>French is best
>Anglos all sound like women except Ireland
>Germanics sound manliest, especially Austria
>German guy is Polish judging by that name
>Dutch roll Rs like a Spanish sort of
>American is fat of course

youtu.be/gpDbvlAI_A0

Headphone users ACHTUNG, even at 1% the volume YOU COULD GO FUCKING DEAF!!!!!!! A warning would've been nice.

Sorry friend

Very good posts

France is English

oi u cunt

so u be sayin' to me

oh u be sayin' to me

so u be sayin'

we wuz english n sheeeeeeeeeeet m8???

>tfw I will never sound as manly as germanics

Time for a language change, dawg

MAKE FRENCH FRANKISH AGAIN

I think it would be "ik skulon hanthebbant" or something like this in Frankish, can someone check it?

>They weren't Germanic

>The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) were a collection of Germanic peoples that originated in the lands between the Lower and Middle Rhine in the 3rd century AD and eventually formed a large empire dominating much of western and central Europe during the Middle Ages. The Frankish Empire ultimately led to the birth of modern France and Germany and thus the Franks are seen as the forebears of the French and German peoples (in addition to Austrians, the Dutch, Luxembourgers and some other European nations).[1][2]

>manly

Get yourself together, cuck

Gayrmanics aren't manly but subhumans conquered by shitskins

youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEmQ11E3Ut4

>gens francorum

Which mean French in a Latin see pic related

ya know, you can also find youtube videos of french kids getting bullied by niggers and sandniggers

>Besides, the guy you're replying to was referring to "us" the English as a people, not English as a language, so he's not far from the truth. More than 60% of the indigenous population here are of Celtic heritage, with Germanic/Saxons being mainly concentrated in the South and South East, where they only comprise a maximum of 30% of the population.
That's mainly because the invaders didn't bring a lot of women. The most common y-chromosome in England is Germanic according to genetic studies.

>It is now known R1b and R1a entered Europe with Indo-European migrants likely originating around the Black Sea;[6] R1 is now the most common haplotype in Europe. The most common R1b subclade in England is R1b-S21 ("Germanic"), which is common in the North Sea areas such as the Netherlands and Denmark.

Will this abuse cause the Germans to go crazy again?

>The most common R1b subclade in England is R1b-S21 ("Germanic")
Is it?

>It belongs to its own group
No it doesn't it's in the West Germanic group with Frisian.

Frisian: Bûter, brea, en griene tsiis is goed Ingelsk en goed Frysk.

English: Butter, bread, and green cheese is good English and good Fries.

And i can find video of French kids beating shitskins, you can't do the same for Germans

And what are you, you sounds like a fifth colomn

>And what are you

That guy you hates so much because his ancestors were gauls.

>gens francorum
>Which mean French in a Latin see pic related
Yes, because that's what they were called in Latin. English speakers call the Deutsch German but that's not what they call themselves.

>his ancestors were gauls.
Are you blond haired and blue eyed like "your" ancestors ? or are you JUST larping ?

Also

>Sides with Gayrmans against your own countryman
>Beg Gayrmans to invade you

I hate Gaulish identity not only because it is a 19th century joke that went wrong, but because it is like a gathering of self-haters like you

This whole jokedentity is about ignoring centuries of actual traditions and cultures for some shitty 19th century meme and some statues

>all gauls were pure aryans
>I beg germans to invade us

Could you please stop being an autist for a second

>Are you blond haired and blue eyed like "your" ancestors ? or are you JUST larping ?
Romans never really gave a hair color just that they were fair in color. Apparently they also had tough women.

>Nearly all the Gauls are of a lofty stature, fair and ruddy complexion: terrible from the sternness of their eyes, very quarrelsome, and of great pride and insolence. A whole troop of foreigners would not be able to withstand a single Gaul if he called his wife to his assistance who is usually very strong and with blue eyes...

nah
our president is one
nice chap
its the german equivalent of scots

>Romans never really gave a hair color just that they were fair in color. Apparently they also had tough women.

Yes they did

Ammianus Marcellinus said that : Almost all Gauls were blond/red haired
Livy said that the Galatians (Anatolian Gauls) were blond/red haired giants.
Stabo said that Gauls were blond too.

>Nearly all the Gauls are of a lofty stature, fair and ruddy complexion

The actual translation isn't ruddy but red/blond haired aka rutili, the exact same word used by Tacitus to describe the hair of the Germans

Celsioris staturae et candidi paene Galli sunt omnes et RUTILI luminumque toruitate terribiles, avidi jurgiorum et sublatius insolentes.

Anyway i'm tired, have a good day/night

daily reminder op is russian diaspora

>I found German language kinda cute.