youtube.com/watch?v=vlIBUrOfzgg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BoL5XICGZg
youtube.com/watch?v=vlIBUrOfzgg
youtu.be/_heIxA2pdN0
youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did he use a fake poster for BvS?

even if you think both films were bad, lumping them together is incredibly stupid.

Suicide Squad is less like BvS than any two Marvel movies are to each other.

>reddit critic has reddit opinion

oh no

BvS is kino, Suicide Squad is hot shit for edgy kids and sluts.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BoL5XICGZg
Kermode is a hack, and not I don't watch capeshit, but I don't know how anyone can take this cunt seriously.

this

>Kermode
>reddit

DC fags BTFO

DCucks eternally BTFO

>bitting the hand that feeds you

>youtube.com/watch?v=vlIBUrOfzgg

10 - Batman V Superman (tie)
10 - Suicide Squad (tie)
>Is that it? Is that the best we can do?
9 - Ben Hur
>It's really boring
8 - Criminal
>in every sense of the word
7 - Inferno
>Just running in and out of rooms pointing at things explaining the plot and then stopping. But not soon enough.
6 - 50 Shades of Black
>Marlon Wayans said, the question is, how do we make this funny. It's a question he never answered.

Same fag

Kermode should write review headlines lmao all of this is on point

>"Ron Howard is a great director..."

W R O N G

who?

> If you work out, that automatically means you make great movies!

Every DCuck ever

>complaining about Reddit
>Unironically using the word capekino
Fuck of back to r/dc cinematic you dumb nigger

What a retard

Literally who?

same fag

>Fifty Shades of Black
Niggers BTFO

>MCUcks so insecure over their little company war shit their best ammo is a literal who e-critic

Embarrassing

>In my countdown of the top 10 worst films released in the UK in 2016 at 10 is Batman Versus Superman: Dawn of Justice and suicide squad
>At 9 in my countdown of the top 10 worst films released in the UK in 2016 is Benhur
>This is my countdown of the top 10 worst films released in the UK in 2016 at at number 8 in the countdown of my top 10 worst films released in the UK in 2016 is Criminal
>At number 7 my countdown of the top 10 worst films released in the UK in 2016 numbers 10 though 6 is Inferno

I'm sorry... but who?

>4th time posting in this thread
>Embarrassing

Pathetic.

>4 minutes long
>part one
Seriously

for real, it's obvious fucking pandering that the two DC movies "tie" for a position
grow a fucking spine, dude

Shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up you dumb autistic retard holy shit ZERO self awareness

Okay Armond

>s-s-stop

DCucks getting mad TOP KEK

you could put few more "fucks" in that post and maybe one or two "literally" with caps on to make it seem like you made a valid point my dear amigo friend

>Literally ties the two DC movies to pander to his marvel watching reddit browsing Manchild audience

> Getting this buttblasted so quick

Never change DCuck, never change

Um, who?

Crop the fucking bottom idiot.

Top 3 worst
>3.suicide squad
>2.batman vs superman
>1.ghostbusters

Best
>3.zootopia
>2.rouge one
>1.deadpool
I pulled the best 3 out of my ass because there were plenty of shit movies but the movies they were good were great , movies this year were either 0/10 or 10/10

>it's another insecure MCUcks desperately trying to project an image of smugness while simultaneously contradicting it episode

hooraayyy

who?

>best movies of the year are disney
>worst movies of the year are DC
>somehow "MCucks" are the mad ones

You wouldn't need to seek validation if you weren't a fucking Manchild, instead you come here and spam this cancer because there are people on this board that think you're a retard for liking those movies, yes you are obviously mad as fuck. Stay triggered pleb.

>when both of your movies are so bad they have to share a spot on the top 10 worst movies of the year

> Somehow MCucks are the mad ones

Why are you people so fucking delusional?

If you weren't mad you wouldn't constantly bump this thread over and over again and you would probably use the word "fucking" a bit less if you actually aren't mad.

Stay mad.

See how easily you guys get triggered?

The marvel defence force, truly epic. Where do I sign up?

Defense for what? Having better movies?

You wouldn't be posting if you weren't insecure over the fact that 'your' movies suck donkey dick, no amount of smug projecting can change that, marvelbro. So where do I join?

>You wouldn't be posting if you weren't insecure over the fact that 'your' movies suck donkey dick, no amount of smug projecting can change that, marvelbro. So where do I join?

Who?

>cuckposting

MODS

DC makes films for true fans

Marvel makes flicks for mass normie appeal

I don't get this why are people upset?

doesn't being number 10 mean they're the least worst movies? it's a countdown from 10 to 1 right?

> If he doesn't agree with Trumps opinions, he's a cuck

>implying Trump supports DC
Trump supports businesses that make money, not losers like DC. DC is for losers like Hilary Clinton. Trump wins big like Marvel.

People are upset because they want this movie to be on the "Ten BEST Films of 2016" not worst.

And they just start spouting buzzwords like MKEKS REDDIT while Kermode never even mentions liking any of the Marvel movies or does he put them in any lists.

Basically degenerate neckbeards, both DC and the Marvel side.

>Best
>3.zootopia
>2.rouge one
>1.deadpool

do you exclusively watch blockbusters?

>Inferno
>>Just running in and out of rooms pointing at things explaining the plot and then stopping.

My god did I want to slap my friend who tricked me into paying to watch that.

Fuck I hate Marvel now!

Is this Assassins Kino?

youtu.be/_heIxA2pdN0

Good bunny.

>>PRAISE KEKMODE

They're both equally terrible capeshit films so no it's not stupid.

Bahahaha, marvel cinematic nu-niverse BTFO

>Yay mom! I posted it!

A reading from the St. Cap's Letters to the Avengers

16 And so God loved the world that he sent capekino to the masses in the form of the one true Franchise

>17 As for all the masses have received the Cape kino from God, they suddenly talk in quip language now and lo! All of them became so joyful and laughing.

>18 And so at that day The Evan apostres was born, and all the non believer will be turned into DCuck and be damned to be thrown into the deep darkness.

>19 as the Dcucks became the heretic, there's only Doomsday await for them.

>20 the Doomsday will come in the form of a beast that wrecked all of their world, at that time not even their cry for their fake god "Snyder" or st. Martha could save them.

>SS not being FOTY
youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg

>DCucks in a car

bad neighbours 2

This pic is 2015 and outdated.

It needs to be updated to:

>DC
>Reddit - r/DCinematic
>neckbeards and fedora tippers
>Hillary
>cucks
>WonderJewess Gal Gadot with an Israeli flag
>Sad Affleck with a JUST haircut
>Snyder with a snooty French beret

>Marvel
>Trump
>laughing Evans
>laughing Brie Larson
>Anthony "Bananas" Mackie
>Grinning "she's a slut" Renner
>Pepe
>Deadpool (confirmed for being canon to the MCU)
>based Kermode
>Sup Forums logo

And yes, I know Evans and RDJ don't like Tump. But its as says. Marvel is winning. Marvel has the power of kek.

Jesus Christ, Kermode

anyone else miss EvansPosting?

How could anyone reply to a handsome rich guy whose entire life was on Easy Mode laughing at your misfortune

No come back could ever top Laughing Evans

until he tweeted about voting for Hillary

Now we all know he's a pathetic loser
his laughs just mask his tears

its sad now every time I see someone post this.

wtf i like kermode now?

WATCH IT SIMON

Based

Evansposting will never die