>Depression
>Anxiety
>Aspergers
>Stubborn
>Impulsive
>Hotheaded
>Asshole

dick too big

I didn't know you post on Sup Forums Kanye?

>no toenail on my left big toe
>ears keep popping, think it’s from sinus congestion
>getting over anxiety but it still comes back from time to time
>trying to quit smoking but it’s hard
>stress from school

>marfan syndrome
>social anxiety

>I over think things too much and second guess myself thus giving me anxiety.

Album: Breakfast With Girls.

Wrong with me: I found my mother's dead body 32 hours ago, naked from the waist down, head cracked open from a fall and hitting the edge of her nightstand, pool of blood congealed beneath her. I don't feel bad except for feeling bad about not feeling bad so I'm frightened that I may have something seriously wrong with me emotionally.

it hasnt set it yet. lost my mother the day after my 16th birthday. I just got off a phone call with my dad about 30minutes ago. He told me that he was the reason that she didnt die on my birthday (they had to pull the plug). that was 4 and a half years ago. Give it time.

What the actual fuck.

Hope you're okay user, that sounds traumatizing. Stay strong

i've always considered myself a smart guy, but for a little bit in middle school when i started getting mediocre grades for school i thought i was dumb. but then i threw horrible essays together for the state tests and got in the 99th percentile. when i was about 16 my dad took me to a place to get an iq test. i got fuckin 160. it's been a while since then, but a lot of the time i can almost feel myself subconsciously putting myself above others because i think they're lesser. i don't want to, i just wanna listen to music, play bass, and make enough money to keep doing that. idk, i almost wish i didn't get that iq test.

TL;DR i have a high iq and sometimes i get arrogant

You're shock. Hope you get through it. I contribute to a lot of hate on Sup Forums but my love and prayers go out to you, my man.

If you have such a high IQ, why do you listen to such shit music?

People are saying this, but I'm not sure it hasn't already. I think this is just how I'm reacting. I'm supposed to be the sensitive, emotional one of the family, but my supposedly ice-cold brother has been blubbering since I called him. I've been speaking with funerary services, family, friends and others to make arrangements. I spoke the examiner's office and so on, just getting things in order because they need to be done.

I don't know why I feel nothing and it frightens me.

Precisely my reaction to my reaction. I ask the emergency service workers if I could dress her before they got here, thinking as I said it, it was a dumb question to ask, but they said it was fine, so I put her into a pair of pyjama bottoms and waited, calmly.

Repressing tranny :)

Thanks. I might not know much about psych, but always thought that people in shock are incapable of action. All I've been doing since finding her is getting the shit done that needs to get done. My brother is too emotional to do any of it, though he's been helpful in reminding me about some things I wouldn't have thought of, like cancelling her scrips from automatic refill and taking her name off of our emergency contacts with the health service.

Having been born with Aspergers, especially in a relatively humble family. Got to attend a shitty low class, men only school, the isolation and numbness i got from other kids made me incredibly paranoid and further deteriorated my spergtastic social skills, highschool only made me depressed and prone to develop suicidal idealization because of being a lonely failure.
Now i'm a schizoid NEET with no acquaintances nor future, but i'm at least not as depressed as before.

Manic Depressive, and can't socialize because my parents messed me up as a kid with constant moving.

kino taste

Thanks

>Depression
>Self-doubt
>Unmotivated
>Non-existent confidence
>Weak
>Talentless
>Defeatist attitude
>Borderline idiot

This is my favorite too

My issues:
>Depression
I feel fine 90% of the time but the smallest thing is enough to push me over the edge into suicidal territory
>Underweight
Hand in hand with the depression, I never want to eat, even when I'm hungry
>General Self-Hatred

>bipolar/depression
>social anxiety causing me to become a recluse
>suicidal/self-destructive
>dumber now than i was in high school
>waste money on classes i don't go to
>ruined my mother's life
>asshole to friends and family
>selfish
>i post blog posts on Sup Forums that get no replies because i won't see a therapist for some reason

good albums

My anxiety stops me from becoming motivated and achieving anything significant in life

i think kc is really good, plus there's a nostaliga bias back from when i was in 8th grade and i'd get stoned as fuck while listening to them

Why do Modest Mouse posters basically live the life of these albums

>manlet
>low self confidence
>sloppy, stinking poos

Relatable:
able to be related to : possible to understand, like, or have sympathy for because of similarities to oneself or one's own experiences

>Aspergers
>Schizoid
>No Social Skills
>No Self-Confidence

So basically average radiohead fan

>Extreme procrastination which is what I'm doing right now fuck
Other than that I'm doing okay

Too much paranoia

Mild autism, social anxiety, laziness, and i probably masturbate too much.

Anxiety and drug addict

>bipolar 2
>anxiety
>adhd
>crohns disease

Had a similar experience with a close friend two years ago and I'm still shook. I feel less empathetic since then and it's ruining shit. Regardless, I hope the best for you, user.
Great album choice, stay strong man.

>depression
>nihilistic
>insomniac
>khv

I can't imagine what you're going through, user. You're not a bad person because of it, you're just in a state of shock. I'm sorry that this has happened

I'm a dick to people

Do you watch Rick and morty by any chance?

Are you not a man?

i cant seem to make new connections to people even though i have a deep desire to and the guilt fucks me up
i feel so disconnected from everything

I'm in a relationship with someone i'm no longer in love with and i'm too much of a coward to break it off. I'm afraid that if I do break it off i'll never be able to find another person that loves me and i'm a bastard for leading one someone that wants something that i cant give them.

I hope you become what you want someday :)

damn hope you feel better user

nothing wrong with that

>extremely low self esteem
>occasionally suicidal
>procrastinator
>manlet

Going off from experience when my dealing with grief and death, this happens a lot after somebody you know for a long time dies. Other anons have said it, but you're in a state of shock right now and your body/brain/emotions don't really realize that the person who you saw is now gone and is not coming back. When you do realize this and it hits you, try to stay calm and not do anything self-destructive. The fact that you took the time to post this means that the event itself might've had a traumatic impact on you.

His reaction is probably different than yours because he was not physically there when it happened so it was easier for him to digest and cope with the situation, hence his emotional response. He probably envisioned it as a dramatic event from a movie or such, whereas you (inferring from what I read) had a different experience with it that might've been more mundane, so you haven't truly realized the impact of the event.

I was mistakenly pronounced dead and buried alive with my cell phone. battery is currently on 2%. kinda sucks

I don't feel anything at all. I don't know if it's boredom or depression or if I would know the difference.

Save us all some taxpayer money and kys rn

lack of life experience

>Depressed
>Weed addict
>Hopeless romantic

I don't even like women, I just want to smell their feet

This album is a 10/10. Fucking fight me.

nice trips
there’s no such thing as weed addiction. It’s all in your mind

Overweight
Lazy
Bit of an asshole
Kind of stressed about school and my future

>dissociate emotionally 24/7
>work two jobs just to distract myself from day-to-day bullshit
>irritable and angry most days
>feelin those suicidal thoughts creepin up again after being "suicidal thoughts free" for almost a year
>have developed a dependence for MDMA and codeine
>roommate who sells me my dope is trying to get me to help him sell it as well
>says if I help him I'll get a discount, but if I don't help him, he'll have to start charging more
>seriously considering helping him since I don't have anything else to live for and I could make some extra cash
>have become cold and hateful towards almost everybody, even my mom
I know this isn't my personal blog but I'm just pissed and needed to type all that out.