twitter.com/carrieffisher
twitter.com/TheWookieeRoars/status/812454055859650564
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh no!
Critical condition isn't dead.
SHE'LL BE FINE!

If not dead, at least brain damaged

Will Star Wars take the opportunity to have a retard in the film? You know the SJWs will be calling for it

Don't babies survive 9 months without oxygen? So anything is possible at this point for her.

Why does she wear the mask? If you pull it off would she die?

She could just end up retarded

JUST

American education everyone.

It's a big heart attack

>Don't babies survive 9 months without oxygen?
Not live births

Get her some coke and she'll be back on track

yes, but only because they siphon gas off of the mother's intestinal tract. what's happened to Carrie is different.

meh, she wasted her life doing drugs and is only relevant because of greedy hollywood execs

literally who cares

I'm from canada

the UK killed her

it's time for trump do declare war on those cucks

>brings up america

how insecure are you

I'm sorry for you.

>If not dead, at least brain damaged
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/10/101018074028.htm

That's not how a placenta works, bro

She wasn't born a retard, so there would be uproar.

>implying she hadn't already been rendered retarded by 70s drug use

doesnt matter to disney, she can sit down for her scenes and her mouth can be CGIed in

Babies in the womb dont breath for a number of months but are fed oxygen through the umbilical cord.

This was her first major role after 35 years. Im sure she felt pressure to look decent in front of the camera. being a degenerate weak minded liberal, she turned to diet drugs which led to coke. her behavior is erratic . look at her tweets. absolutely a coke head

post yfw you go to her Twitter

twitter.com/carrieffisher

LOL wtf who tweets like that

I think by this point it's save to say they've saved her life for the time being. Only question is what kind of damage she sustained.

She was severely brain damaged before this incident even happened. She's a vegetable now. Disney will dance on her grave and exploit her death to market episode VIII all while rubbing their palms that they won't have to pay her to act in the upcoming movies.

Cher

Me too.

This user really hits the nail on the head though:

Or they're just not releasing the details of her death right now. You typically wanna contact all of the family and then release after.

Tbh, I've always been really curious what Disney would do if one of their major stars died, like Star Wars or Marvel actor. I'm sure they have contingencies.

>15 minutes with no pulse
She'll lose the use of a limb or two and have toddler level intelligence at best

So the last thing she ever did was show up on 8 Out of 10 Cats and talk about vibrators? What a legacy.

>implying she'll be smarter after this

Nice

Rumours is she wasn't going to be in 8 anyway, she shouldn't have been in 7 in the first place, she didn't even hug Chewie after Han died, fuck you JJ

I though that chick they K-hole'd to save from rabies went on to be a nurse?

she's fine

She transitioned

i think she had finished filming all her parts for 8 already

lol

>not discussing other details

hmm

They shouldn't have shown her Rogue One.

>yes, but only because they siphon gas off of the mother's intestinal tract
>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>"thanks mom"

Thank god

dare we say? It was....hope?

>He thinks stable is a condition
Stable isn't a condition.

For you.

This has made me so happy.

as they said in Holy Grail........she's not dead yet.

A stable vegetable.

shell be fine

>mfw she's in a stable condition

Wow, I hope Mike and Jay are proud of themselves. People will not forget this anytime soon.

Well at least Rogu 1 showed us we can CGI her if needed.

CGI Carrie is way too young for the new movies.

what did they do?

It's a christmas miracle!

15 minutes with no pulse doesn't mean the same thing as 15 minutes with no circulation.

CPR isn't exactly adequate, but 15 minutes of CPR is a world of difference from 15 minutes of no perfusion whatsoever. I doubt she'll have significant damage.

>women take 9 months to finish something a man can finish in like 6 minutes tops
>gender equality everyboday

voodoo curse in the Rogue One review, it was really weird segment.

Why did Sam Hyde do this to her?

Babies survive without oxygen the same way your arm survuves without oxygen, retard. They're hooked to the mom's respiratory system and share her blood, they don't need to breathe independently.

Oh well. Abandon thread!

Jesus fucking Christ, she's worse than Cher.

death is stable too.

she vegetal as a carrot.

Just sprinkle some crack on her

>become drug addict crazy who destroys career after starring in one of the biggest culturally iconic film trilogies ever
>finally get your shit together 40 years later and start starring in the new reboots, filming other movies as well.
>get a heart attack and become a vegetable

fucking JUST

They had a doctor and nurse on the plane so she was probably hooked up to one of them

>major white male actor dies
>disney replaces him with black transgender but feminine outspoken atheist with bad genes that make her thick but not too thick to try to act.
>CG's her into all his old movies in his place as part of the retcon.
>Disney buys "her" an Oscar for his performance in a movie that "she" didn't take part in
>Jada Smith blames the white man for her husband not winning an Oscar again

EXECUTE ORDER 66

15 mins of CPR is going to be some major issues. Over 10 minutes with CPR starts causing problems (EMS tech)

So, she'll roll around Episode IX like Captain Pike in his wheelchair with his radiation burns and the little buttons on the front?

I mean, now that she's "stable".

>

Whatever happens Disney's got the rights to her body so they can film a death scene if they need to

It's like if my grandma learned how to use icons and emojis in a text

pretty sure she was already having a stroke right there when she was writing that

heart attack my ass

Translating this shit is like solving Arnold's maze. Carrie's Tweets are engineered to cause all of us to gain consciousness.

She literally communicates in wingdings. I don't even have a fucking clue what she's saying there. And I stared at it for a few mins.

>what is the umbilical cord

Good news guys. Vegetable or not she can't get any worse

"Seeing rogue one this weekend. Saw CGI me. Though.. Like. Uber. Botox. Only more. Persistent. Soon I'll be young again.

OK

Oh wow...you voted for Trump, didn't you?

STABLE NIGGAS
twitter.com/TheWookieeRoars/status/812454055859650564

EPISODE 9 IS BACK ON

Let me see if I can parse this...

>Seeing Rogue One this weekend. Saw CGI me. Though... like... uber botox. Only more thumbsup applause persistent. Old woman to baby soon.

>soon I'll be young again
Is it possible she's doing a bodysnatcher thing? Her soul might have walked of the plane with some poor young ladies body.

YEARS.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

There is a possibility.

I WANT HER DEAD.

KEK WILLS IT

Underrated post

(checked)
Confirmed, death soon.

Nooooooooo

New Star Wars Christmas Special when?

trumptards confirmed for the new commies

>the people
He lost the popular vote by three million
>Goldman Sachs
The president of Goldman Sachs will literally be his top economic advisor lol. Also Treasury secretary used to work there, and Steve Bannon too.

You dudes got cucked bretty hard. Enjoy your swamp.