Why is being minority white bad? Being white in say, southeast asia is a huge advantage...

Why is being minority white bad? Being white in say, southeast asia is a huge advantage. Being minority white makes your dating prospects EASIER.

I want to punch her belly

>dem cuts

I don't get it, why is she flexing?

i want to lick it (assuming she is over 18)

>shes like 12

Id fuck the living shit out of her
> scars

And if she isn't?

Where do I got one of those?

then i would call her parents and tell them their daughter should be more careful on the internet

Probably used to be a fatty and is proud of being normal.

looks like my ex

how's the drought going in cuckifornia?

Being a minority among people who enjoy your people and find it exotic is a good thing, I guess

Being a minority among people who hate your guts for simply existing can't possibly be a good thing

Reported that's a 14 year old Ukranian girl from vk

>Why is being minority white bad?
it isn't
it's just most minorities in the west are shitskins who suck at everything so they blame all their problems on the majority.

you don't see asians bitching all the time, they work hard and aren't stupid so they do well.
it's only shitskins who can't compete, thus they complain and receive assistance to continue being a burden instead of being told to fuck off and die.

it's really funny. once whites are a minority, what will shitskins complain about now? now Latinos or Asians are bullying them? lmao they don't give a fuck, only whites have enough empathy to actually care about the problems of lesser forms of life

doubt it
she has cuts on arm
meaning she was totally perfect life, nothing wrong at all.. great body entire life.

just like my ex

>pedo posting

It means there are less white women for the blacks and Muslims to fuck.

>3rd stage of grief: bargaining

People on here from countries like America, Britain, France, Germany, Canada and Australia will never know what it's like to be a minority white in their lifetimes. Despite their screams of "white genocide!" and "cultural Marxism!", whites will always make up the majority of their country.

you're not really comparing Africa to Asia are you OP?

surely no one is that thick, even an American?

I can only conclude this is some kind of weird bait/cunny posting

Idk, azns don't seem to treat me too differently

>t. engrish teacher

Get a reality check faggot. It will happen, whites are already a minority in many Western cities.

Not any more, it seems your sickening liberalism is turning our female populace against you, now they equate white bois with racist raping school shooters who support the trump.

>Idk, azns don't seem to treat me too differently
That's because you're fat and ugly.

underrated post

lol captcha lakes or oceans

whites are already a minority in every American major city

It's only an "advantage" in places like Asia because there's still a significant number that can raise hell from overseas.
When white numbers gets less what do you think will happen to that "respect"?

All you gotta do it take a look at what Based China is doing to Africans.

>pic related thanks to some user from last night.

6'2'', 184 lbs, 11 % bf, work out 5-6 times a week.

My azn gf compliments my appearance constantly and I've hooked up with a couple of different Thai-American girls back in the states (like one came up to me and put her arm around my waist without knowing me and the other bought me drinks to get to know me- both were solid 6/10s).

So I must be at least of normal appearance.

Being minority white is like having an engine that's running down a cylinder. Wouldn't surprise me if each 10% whiteness corresponded to a 10% increase in productivity and efficiency. Once we reach a critical mass of dark people society grinds to a halt.

Because other races having a racial majority in a formerly majority white country would not be as benevolent toward whites as whites currently are toward other races.

>Thai
>girls
kek

Fuck off, Pedro. Look at Rhodesia and South Africa.

Jure Sanguinus is the way to go my meatball-loving amico.

All this bullshit about white opreshions when we were probably the most benevolent conquerors of all time

You guys used to be cool man...

Link for proofs?

I wish you were right, but in the US the population 7yo and under is already minority white. I'm only 29. Which means in about 30 years a majority of the working age population is going to be nonwhite. I'll be trying to ward off chicanos from raiding my retirement accounts to buy tacos while my daughters and sons' wives will be being raped as La Raza controlled supreme court rescinds birthright citizenship for whites and makes it law that beaners have to CONSTANTLY BE FUCKING BLASTING SHITTY MUSIC OUTSIDE MY HOUSE EVERY NIGHT AT 2AM GOD DAMMIT

>southeast asia is a huge advantage

Is this worth thing?

You sound like a nigger only thinking of your dick.

You expect the brown hordes to maintain the level of society and infrastructure you're used to?

>majority of the working age population
>working

Kek

Those are stretch marks user

>working
I did say "working age", which furthers my point that all they'll be doing is whipping white baby slaves working in their taco factories.

no they aren't.

>southeast asia
>huge advantage
Probably because you're not surrounded by mad sandniggers wanting to blow you up.

Now they use the phrase white supremacist once whites are a minority they will use the phrase apartheid. Just wait.

>Being minority white makes your dating prospects EASIER.
Sup Forums have 4" dicks

White women are the gold standard of pussy, every man regardless of race is attracted to them.
If you're living in a country filled with blacks and other non-whites then every man is competing for the same pool of diminishing attractive white women, with a few half decent looking non white women as consolations.
Nobody wants to fuck black women, not even black men.

/thread

>apartheid

fuck this pisses me off

I can't even

>assuming
Aren't we all

When will this meme die?