sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-offers-hilarious-proof-back-conspiracy-theory?cid=eml_mra_20160616
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/743273251036553217
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/16/1516075/-Sanders-are-still-profiting-from-Sierra-Blanca-nuclear-waste-dump-per-their-2014-tax-return
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466135436011.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9ttDUGM-1mU
blog.dilbert.com/post/146042196361/wheres-that-trump-third-act
blog.dilbert.com/post/145659249781/the-june-effect-watch-out
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/14/oh-my-gosh-about-that-bloomberg-presidential-poll/
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/uncovering_the_biases_in_statelevel_polling_data.html
axiomstrategies.com/abc/
deadline.com/2016/06/bernie-sanders-democratic-presidential-primary-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-politics-1201774341/
youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

awoovement!!

do not reply to finns

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while but are we still watching morning cuck at this hour or do we watch something else?

Reminder to filter the Fake Finnish Fuckery Farm

Reminder for shills.

There is nothing else

Fifth post!

Woo!

imma #Man4Maria

I've made an awoo for kim yesterday, when he was shitposting on Sup Forums. Sharing with you. Stay high energy, MAGA.

"This just doesn't happen in England."

fox and friends

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

What the fuck is his proble, he is autistic isn't he?

I think Trump is in serious trouble now.

"A presumptive major-party nominee for the world’s most powerful job accused the president of treason. That’s bonkers. Facing criticism, he pointed to evidence that actually proved the opposite of his intended point. That, too, is plainly outrageous."
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-offers-hilarious-proof-back-conspiracy-theory?cid=eml_mra_20160616

He really fucked up in his "proof" of Obama's complicity with terrorism after the Orlando shooting.

>1649

So what do Bernie supporters think about him supporting the H?

Shut your bitch ass up Roma.

what's wrong? you don't want america to be great and safe for it's citizens?

They will fall in line like the vermin they are.

>rally 12 hours from now

>Zone presents: Bernie the Cuck

That he'll take back his comments if they donate enough.

Getty images are fun

I wish someone would post that kid holding a gun and crying

Both very nice

Thanks, Malta.

Blocking it out, ignoring it, slowly losing their minds.

Itt degenerates jacking off to a retard.

Pot sales are up

>Obama's complicity with terrorism
isn't it obvious though? proof not needed for facts that are common knowledge

But it's okay because she's a democrat and muh vagina!

what did you use to make it?

fuck off, obama the muslim sympathizer, was more angry at Trump than the terror attack, he's a worthless retard

trump haters spamming this video everywhere

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/743273251036553217

Vox Media says if Hillary picks Julián Castro as her VP, she could put Texas in play.

Has it happened Sup Forums?

Have we reached peak liberal retardation? Or is there another level to go?

GROWING STRONGER

>All these bernouts talking about Hillary getting indicted.
They act like this will do anything except give Trump the white house on a golden platter.

Paint and pic related

Also anyone got some "real" polls and statistics, i keep seeing only that ones from Romanian guy and our Finn shitposter.

It's just sad.

no we aren't, we are at an absolute worse in polls

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/16/1516075/-Sanders-are-still-profiting-from-Sierra-Blanca-nuclear-waste-dump-per-their-2014-tax-return

800 employees.. and the best they can do is find a mistake with grammar

Yes he was. Obungle's under tremendous pressure and Trump is well in his head.

>Americans voting for someone named Castro
Not in a million years.

Technically, those are real.

Man I really hate Americans interpretation of japan , it's so exaggerated and out of place.

ripped directly from that old shitty david letterman bit

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466135436011.webm

TX in play? Never.

hillary probably hold the lead right now but it smaller then what the polls show

youtube.com/watch?v=9ttDUGM-1mU

see

blog.dilbert.com/post/146042196361/wheres-that-trump-third-act

and

blog.dilbert.com/post/145659249781/the-june-effect-watch-out

oh, also

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/14/oh-my-gosh-about-that-bloomberg-presidential-poll/

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/uncovering_the_biases_in_statelevel_polling_data.html

axiomstrategies.com/abc/

>tfw Trump is rallying in my ciry today

>he's 1 hour away

Feels bad man, but I'm sure it would be full.

after reading her opposition research it seems like they have extinguished all their "dirt" on trump. now they're going back to the very first attack, "he's stupid". we'll see how long the "trump is dumb" meme lasts this time.

Bernie Sanders Doesn’t Drop Out Of Presidential Race, But News Nets Drop Speech Midway Through

deadline.com/2016/06/bernie-sanders-democratic-presidential-primary-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-politics-1201774341/

I wonder is she looks at the replies, they roasted her, kek

The shilling has become too much to bear. Tonight I will drown myself in Berncuck tears. My only request is to be buried...with my MAGA hat.

>not feeling more high energy than ever
>letting anonymous third worlders make you feel bad

We're going to win just you wait and watch.

Thx, for "real" i meant that they're not from diaspora owned media, but Israeli-kun cleared it up for me.
I think it's pretty obvious that Trump will win, the thing that matters is if there are more republicans or democrats. I have seen statistics that there are more republicans so Hillary will get BTFO even if 90% of USA will hate trump. If someone is true republican he will vote for Satan himself instead of democratic party candidate. Or it doesn't work same way as in Poland, then it will be harder for Trump, but he is still going to win imho.

the stronger the shilling is, the more we are winning.

its been stressful with the tragedies and all

What's Your Point?

Morning Joe is fucking laughable. So Trump is running for President to publicize his new cable newschannel, Trump TV.

I, mean, goddamn. What?

I would say i hope they stick with it since this line of tack will backfire, but I think they're stuck desperately trying to force something to stick.
They will fail.

By the end of Trump’s speech, everything had been touched: His successes in the polls. ISIS and illegal immigrants in the same breath. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren. The “dishonest” media and Trump’s revocation of the Washington Post’s press credentials, during which my section chanted “Kill them all, kill them all.”

>during which my section chanted “Kill them all, kill them all.”

Washington Post absolutely BTFO

thought it was interesting. the media is helping push the narrative that the democrats are coalescing around hillary.

don't do joe. not even for a second.

>rally in 12 hours
>10:30 PM over here
>get to wake up tomorrow and see the glorious god emperor do a rally in the best state in the US
this month is gr8 lads

At another point, a boy interrupted with “We all bleed red” and was dragged out by security as Trump sarcastically called, “Don’t hurt him! Please don’t hurt that person!” and the crowd replied, “Hurt him! / Hurt him!”

Not being able to attend a live Trump rally will be one of my greatest regrets in life.

Also keep in mind that those polls are with extremely low sample numbers. 1000 people represent 250 million voters. which means that every person represent 250 thousand voters. this is extremely unaccurate.

They are bombing Trump as hard as possible in the hopes the party collapses at the convention and they pick someone else.

Everyone already believes clinton has won because sanders keeps bending a knee and its giving her a boost.

Trump will get his boost in a month or so and by then he *WILL* be the nominee. All their ammo will have been used and there will be no where left to go but up while Hillary will have no where left to go but down.

i want to do this with other flags

>Donald "Gun Grabber" Trump is in Texas

Good Luck with that

>1 post

should I buy a gun or buy some "Trump will beat Hillary" shares over at predictit?

and then buy a gun with part of the winnings of course

Buy a gun. Get Trump to sign it. Profit.

H A T

>you will never attend a trump rally
>you will forever be stuck with two shitty parties/candidates and the most boring election cycle in australian history

probably a good time to get in on trump

I'd buy a gun first. Obongo looks set to pull some shit with gun control soon. Plus with the looming threat of potential martial law, you gotta be prepared.

Is it just me or would Ted Cruz being doing SO much better against Hilary? I think the RPC should reconsider and allow him to run. I think he's the only man who will give Hilary a run for her money.

Trump has really baked his potatoes in this race. I don't see him doing any better and he will continue to burn himself to ash while he obviously builds his stupid cable news channel, which, by the way, was the ultimate goal of this race for him! Trump wants to lose!

> A E S T H E T I C

>youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY

how are things at r9k?

i saw trump speak in person. watching his speeches online are just as fun 2bh.

i think it is just you kristol

just vote in whoever is most friendly to Anglosphere 2.0

inb4 beady

That rally last night was high energy!

Definitely top 10 material.

Christ, can you imagine a fucking Malcolm Turnbull or Bill Shorten rally?

Would be more interesting to watch paint dry.