USA Today already uploaded a photo obituary

>USA Today already uploaded a photo obituary
>usatoday.com/picture-gallery/life/people/2016/12/23/carrie-fishers-life-and-career-in-photos/95807296/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wd6IuVya4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even if she pulls through her life is gonna be ruined. She'll have severe medical problems and will probably be unable to act.

That's not an obituary.

i'd still be stoked if she sucked my dick

So not much of a change?

When she dies they'll add one line and it'll basically be one.

if they take that oxygen mask off, will she die?

judging from the state of her brain even before this happened yeah she's effectively dead

>Mark Hamill won't get to act with ANY OF HIS OLD FRIENDS
Thanks JJ you fucking hack. I'm pissed off.

It would be extremely heat-thumping

holy fuuuak

Top kek, I feel guilty for laughing so hard.

good luck princess leia

we love you

post yfw Hamill has a breakdown like McKellen filming The Hobbit

another day in the (you) mines

It's Lucas's fault for wasting entire decades not letting more Star Wars movies get made

won't happen, Hamill is a class act.

Odds are he'll get a scene with Mayhew, or get to hang out with him in-between takes with Mayhew's finnish stand-in.

He most likely already got to. Principal photography for Episode VIII has finished months ago.

Why did he have a breakdown

praise kek

Get raped by a pack of wild niggers

Because EVERYTHING was green screen. There weren't any other actors in the scene with him and he was supposed to act like he was talking to other people.

they're probably just waiting for family to arrive

Peter Jackson is dumb

No he won't bealzebub.

THE DEVIL IS MY HAIR DO

That and he was probably just stressed out from unrelated shit. It happens to the best of us.

Trump takes another one. Star Wars sequels canceled or CGI?

They did it that way because they couldn't do the same perspective trickery from LoTR for a 3D film.

godammit hayley..

He was also blamed for a critical take going wrong and felt unappreciated by the crew. All this while acting in a room full of pictures of the "co-stars" he was supposed to be talking to. I think this is featured on the Unexpected Journey bonus disc or something.

>christian pic about suicide
>666

Peter gets too much shit for The Hobbit movies. Del Toro was supposed to write and direct them but at the last minute the studio drove him away so Peter only had a few months to write new scripts, have props built and figure out how to shoot the scenes. Even Stanley Kubrick would've buckled under that kind of pressure. It took Peter YEARS to prepare the LOTR movies. The studio should've given him at least a year and a half to figure things out but they wanted their movies NOW and as a result he had to blindly rush through them.

rip in piece leia

They killed off the wrong one

>Han dies
>carrie dies so no more Leia unless they use that awful cg shit again
Luke is gonna go nuts

Tfw you realize Mark Hamill is another libshit shill who hates Donald Trump, and so you don't feel that bad about this...

>Wanting people dead because you disagree with them
Don't be like the SJWs

they're weren't good friends

Yeah. Carrie fucked Harrison, not Hamill.

We dont need real Carrie anymore, we have the technology!

We can rebuild her!
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wd6IuVya4M

I don't want her dead. I am just not as upset now

>Resistance loses it's key leader and capital planet

J U S T

all of your favorite actors and directors hate trump

how does it feel?

Can't speak for him, but I've come to accept that most actors are sheltered ignoramuses. And the ones that don't act like total maniacs about politics probably voted for Trump anyway. Can't get roles if you're right of left to any degree

Mark Wahlberg probably doesn't ...

We don't know about Chris Nolan yet or James Cameron yet...

I don't have any favorite actors/actresses except Ryan Gosling... and I don't think he has made his political opinions known.

I used to love Ellen Page and dropped her quickly after her George Zimmerman bullshit. Same with Jennifer Lawrence...

If an actor I liked is so unfathomably stupid, I can just drop them....

How the hell did Ford end up as such a miserable old fuck when he got to fuck Carrie in her prime??

she is probably a bad lay.

Carrie has an average face too.

>Mark Hamill is next
I think at this point I can guarantee that Disney will have a medical handler on Hamill from here on out.

They'll probably have a medical handler follow Mark Hamill everywhere he goes until Episode IX is finished filming.

fuk u, i'd give my left nut to go back in time and spend a couple of years with Carrie and fuck her senseless

Every celebrity you look up to hates Donald Trump.

People who voted Trump are people who don't achieve anything. Like yourself.

Literally who wouldn't, unless they're gay.

I'd give my left arm.

Idont know I watched part of the behind the scenes of the hobbit trilogy and it seemed like everyone was on edge because Jackson couldn't do anything with the time frame he had to work with.

>People who voted Trump are people who don't achieve anything.
Clint Eastwood hasn't achieved anything?

>womanlet cokehead with massive tits
>famous mother so will have entertained men from an early age
>batshit crazy
>bad lay

Because when you spent your prime years fucking absolute top-shelf women that were literal sex symbols of their day, there's nowhere to go but down.

The last woman he might've plowed that was worth anything was Michelle Pfeiffer while filiming What Lies Beneath.

I just don't give a shit about what actors, directors, musicians or other celebrities do outside of their work. Roman Polanski can rape as many kids as he wants, Tom Cruise can join all the cults in the world, Quentin Tarantino can criticize Trump all he wants, Mel Gibson can blame the jews for faking the moon landing. As long as they make more good than bad movies I don't care about anything else.

samefag

how many reddit points will this one be worth on r/Sup Forums?

>Every celebrity you look up to hates Donald Trump.
>People who voted Trump are people who don't achieve anything.
Not true, a bunch of celebrities endorsed Trump and there are tons of celebrities who kept their mouths shut this election.

>samefag
Stop being such a paranoid weirdo, user.
>how many reddit points will this one be worth on r/Sup Forums?
You seem to know a lot about reddit. You should go back there. :^)

Only braindead liberal retards look up to "celebrities".

It takes roughly 2 seconds to edit the html and take a screenshot. The fact that it took so long to reply only shows you suck at it.

>took so long to reply
Kek, I replied in less than three minutes. Keep being paranoid, Mr. Reddit Expert.

She looked like this in the 70s

Reminder to use your time wisely Sup Forums

My only 'favourite' actor is Clint Eastwood.

>implying rich celebrities even bothered to vote

Explain this tweet Sup Forums! 3 days before she died of a CARDIAC arrest