Lmao this white faggot will try to run for president under democratic ticket in 2020

Lmao this white faggot will try to run for president under democratic ticket in 2020

I dont think so white bois. America is OURS, we ain't gonna you let you white boi faggots have it again that orange orangutan racist Drump. Fuck Off white faggots we runnin this shit from now on

> this white faggot

he's a jew, not white

i hate asians from canada

the democratic party should never nominate a white male again desu

lmao I'm blk racist monkey. i bet u a white boi faggot 2

like I care. still a white boi faggot

a-fucking-men my brother

Next Democrat nominee and U.S. President will be a half hindu woman

canadians are truly awful posters

they can't even LARP right

foreigners seem to buy it

He will be barely old enough to qualify

I'd like to say he has a snowball's chance in hell with his level of charisma, but he has access to so much data he may very well be able to successfully pander to a majority of Americans.

gimme shekels goyim

trump is not the rhetorician himself broski

jews are white you fucking bastard goy

fuck off white boi faggots

good. white bois should fuck off

lmao that's what u think. we will install many people of color to win the democratic ticket (except east asians we hate them) over this white faggot b4 he can do anything. we got blks, mexicans, indians ect to head the new democratic party, we don't need 2 rely on whites anymore. faggot

Stop roleplaying you fucking loser.

Jesus christ as if our flag isn't hated enough on here

lol
jews are semitics

Canadians are awful posters, left or right.

I don't know why but you're usually kindof annoying in real life too. There's always this, "we're better than you" vibe and "let me complain about America to you and offer ideas on how to fix it".

It's like, nigger I don't have any say in any of the circus fuckery that happens here.

I want to punch Fuckerberg in the face so fucking much oh my god

no

ashkenazi jews are whiter than southern europeans

Will Dems try another female or go with a latino/asian?

fuck off zuckerberg is a chinese agent, he knows who his master is.

election 2020 is going to be the russian candidate vs. the chinese candidate.

haha well even considering that probably you consider yourself white then sure mehmet now jews are white

kek go ahead present a nigger candidate then ?
oh wait there are no good nigger candidates, obama was just put there by jewish people
meanwhile trump is a self-made man who took power by himself
that's why we are better

fuck off chink faggot. America is a blk man's country. America belongs to PoC, America is OURS, not you chink tiny weenie faggots. Lmao blk men gonna take canada and we takin china 2. Blk invasion of guangzhou, the chocolate city of china. We taking over chink faggot, get used to it

no. no Asian democratic candidates. they cant b trusted & frequently fuck over PoC

me 2

fuck off white boi. go be a good cuck and give me ur sister and mom's number and shine my shoes

LIMITED
I
M
I
T
E
D

elections are always the jewish candidate vs the jewish candidate, russian american chinese it doesn't even remotely matter

Serious serious question. Why is the left sucking Chinas dick SO HARD. They aren't even hiding the fact that they love China. If you bring up human right violations they just say something along the lines of ''muh solar panels''.

We need to ban all Canadians.

they trust me
dumb fucks

I dont care, I dont use FB, insta, whatsapp

Well, anyone can run for president.

Well, anyone who is rich can run for president, even if he went bankrupt 2 or 3 times in his life.

jew or goy, FUCK euchimpeans for ruining the earth with their white boi shekels