Why do people like this shit?

Why do people like this shit?
This is soap opera tier.
Asians I get, but quite a few westerners and even middle easterners too seem to like it since there are many sites for this shit.

Seriously my mom, dad, aunt, and niece watching nothing but this shit 24/7 for the past year. I remember when they laughed at me when I was listening to kpop awhile back.

>implying a lot of people don't like to watch soap operas

do you honestly think everyone has the same taste as you

soap operas have been on air in every country since TV was invented. their audience is housewives & girls.

Sorry, can anyone explain OP's pic related? I'm asian and I've never seen it before.

autism

koreanshit

This. Dexter is based af

Kdramas are very popular in the Middle East. In Iran and other ME couintries, all the girls there want Korean husbands.

In Turkey, there are courses on how to snag a Korean guy. This girl is an author of a book about that

Here is her book

My parents got mad hooked on BoF

asian movies are better anyway

Her name is on the book here if you want to look this Turkish girl up

I started The K2 a week ago and I'm 8 eps in and I've decided to stop. It's slow paced, not much dialogue, 'le epic music' used way too fucking and the much characters are lame. I'll try some other korean shows tho but I don't think I'll like their dramas

did you decide to watch it because it had Yoona in it?

The only kino there is the one on the bottom left.

>Wasting great genes on a disgusting gook

not really although I do like girls gen and some kpop tho, I was more interested
in what the fuss was all about. I'll look for some other korean tv shows and give
them a go.

europeans watch american soaps
americans watch spanish soap
etc
it's just soap, some people like it.