So is this one of the greatest black men to ever live? He not only survived his nigger upbringing...

So is this one of the greatest black men to ever live? He not only survived his nigger upbringing, but when he gave into his nigger instincts after Cos, his white father figure died, and then got used by some abo woman, and then used by a nigger business man, he came out of it all still on top and is now a cool humbled chill dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=pgcHBcQRlpw
He might have an IQ of 75 but he still seems pretty well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiJ-hLWoPQk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZBJbMsEvqY
youtube.com/watch?v=6YbN5Z1DYBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't help but like him. the interviews he gives are such a good combination of niggerishness, insanity, and cutting through the superficial facade of the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiJ-hLWoPQk

>I can't help but like him.
This

I told some friends that I thought they ought to dress him up in a nice suit, coach him a bit, and have him do an endorsement ad for Trump. They thought it was a bad idea given the rape conviction. I suppose I have to agree.

Still, his exit from the gutter has been significant. And guess who helped him out at the low point of his career? Listening, libtards? Starts with a T...

Good fighter, plus highest IQ ever recorded by a nigger. What is not to like?

>i'm going to fuck you till you love me, faggot
Visionary black man

>mfw Mike Tyson was the guy who told Trump the story about "Knocking them out" to get past biased judges that Trump told at every rally in the primaries.

He's also endorsed Donald Trump on pretty much any show where they give him screen time.

thanks to Abbot Labs and Eli Lilly

I think he has a noble spirit, something that has somehow raised him above his shit birth circumstances

>It's interesting, you come across as a nice guy but you're really a piece of shit
GOAT

these nuts?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZBJbMsEvqY

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

-Iron Mike Tyson

cuck

>Thank you for coming in
>Fuck you

>typical Trump voter

I fucking love his interviews. What I love about Tyson is how upfront and genuine he is. He doesn't hesitate in the slightest to call that asshole interviewer out on his question. There's no facade he oits up for anyone and it's an unreal predicated quality that everyone admires. Hence why despite his short temperament and crass use of words everyone loves him.

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=6YbN5Z1DYBc

>James 'buster' Douglas beat this man

sorry, but lost all respect for this tweety bird talking ny thug years ago

>unreal predicated quality that everyone admires

How did I fuck that up so badly. *underrated

Tyson is based. His show Mike Tyson mysteries is fucking god-tier too

Trump treats him as an equal, Obama treats him like a nigger.