bump for la liga vs eplel shitposting

Best league in the world la

>when you realise EPL now means Entertainment Premier League

>that massive handball from Ozil before the corner kick

Ref was looking right at him too

WHAT A GAME

Who can say this isn't the GOAT league?

And they say the PL is boring.

That was a cracking start to the best league in the world.

Total lack of game control from both teams

A masterclass in how poor quality the Premier league is

Yeah the refereeing is dog shit and Dean is notoriously bad. For me Leicester commit at least one hand ball in the box anyway.

why are you creaming, people? it was a masterpiece of shit defending from both teams

Because it was exciting regardless. Stop acting like a pretentious miserable queerbait.

世界で一番素晴らしいリーグだよねー。

Nah man, I would've preferred if the game ended with 10 minutes of the midfield passing the ball to the wing backs, and back again, with a few passes to the goalie to break up the monotony of endless going nowhere with the ball.

Shinji, please. You should have scored.

>yfw it becomes WWE and all the matches are fixed

Because I want to watch entertaining football, not elite players playing boring as fuck football and only trying for 5 minutes.

It sure is mister miyagi

Upvoted

Sometimes having that level of critical thinking stops you getting embarrassed in the CL and KO'd of international tournaments at the group stages

Who's ready for the next episode tomorrow? Memes guarenteed

Shame it's not actually called EPL then

Jesus Christ Sup Forums is truly reddit

entertainment is the point of sport though

what did you say about my mother you Jap cunt?

These are sides that aren't competing in the CL this year. We have 5 strong teams in that.

sports entertainment

Nobody say its boring, we say the teams and the level of play are just bad, which its true.
PL is like an amusing chess game between two down syndrome players.

See how Kagawa knows?

>goals scored = good game

So how come Pep got btfo then, why doesn't he just make City play superior football?

>they take pride in """their""" league even though they've progressively lost all control over it and take no serious part in it and can't compete nor afford to participate

If everyone played keep ball, there would be no sport. Playing keep ball is the most insulting and negative way of playing a sport. Daily reminder that Barcelona play more negative passes than any other team in the Champions League by a country mile. Easy to play shit tbqh, nobody wants to play like that.

>mobile sky pad by the side of the pitch
>arsenal autists staying behind to cheer replays
jesus christ what a cancerous fanbase

Spoken like a true fat-ass, picked-last, one-sport cunt

Jesus Christ Sup Forums really is sunday league tier

Semen slurper detected

Yeah I guess for a mid table scrap it was decent

>Barcelona play more accurate passes than any other team in the Champions League

Fixed that for you

lads my windows install got FUBARed and i was super bummed because i had photos on my computer i couldn't replace (mostly of my doggo as a puppy) but the dude at the computer store actually saved them all and most of my music so now i'm glad :)

No team outside of England has ever won the Premier League

>europe
>mfw

Kep this for the future

7 goals in a football match is just to much. So much shit happens on that game, that I stopped caring halfway through and almost felt as let during second half. Arsenal had 27 shots, this is just ridiculous and it showcase how shitty Leicester defense is. If its continue going that way than I may watch basketball just as well. Thank God that there's still league where tactical awarnes is priority

Leicester won it and that's a borough of India

How come there was a sticky

I can't wait to see him play in his proper position.

Why did Mahrez think he could win the ball there?

BOSNIAN
O
S
N
I
A
N

HULK
U
L
K

more goals = shittier match

Negative, I've only seen a Barcelona player play a back pass to the keep from the enemy's D while in attack. They play NEGATIVE football. Any retard can continue to pass the ball between wing backs and the center. Barcelona's accuracy doesn't stay high when in attack, this is why they play negative.

> END OF CONVERSATION

Mods are retards that's why.

They better not fucking sticky every match thread because they ruined it this time.

>mfw during that moment.

1-7

How many you score against Germany?

KEK

>north london
>not africa

Nice cruyff turn

>First post number: 7
>Last post number: 1

>When no-name english and jap strikers perform better than you 50m pound signing

>tfw to intelligent for goals

Will there be a motd tonight?

you know it is true, a perfect match is a 1-0 win

>perfect match is a 1-0 win

Dunga OUT

love the man already desu

Better than £70M striker missing a penalty lel.