Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

Oliver Stone is releasing a documentary about the Maidan revolution in Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVdvp188rk4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
youtube.com/watch?v=gVdvp188rk4
time.com/3956017/greece-bailout-selloff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's actually anti Soros/EU

wow I used to hate Stone because he was such a nut about the JFK assassination, but this actually looks good.

Stone is a giant communist anti-patriot and Russia and Vlad are more than happy to use his retarded ass.

Yas. Been waiting on this one for a while. Y'all seen untold history? Sure, it's bias. Sure, it's borderline gommie propaganda. But if even half of what is said is true (and it is). Wow. Just wow america.

>it wasn't a neocon coup because I say it wasn't
>just ignore the billions of dollars and Nuland's explicit support for overthrowing the government

youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o

Get ready for even worse shit when shillary is president and she tries to start WW3 because Putin is "sexist"

meant for

looks good

>croatia pretends to be american

kek

Oh I'm well aware of this. Sanders would objectivly have been better. The irony is at the end of 'Untold History', Stone is talking about how america needs 'feminised'. I am certain this is not what he had in mind.

>Hillary Clinton
>Madeline Albright
>Victoria Nuland
>Susan Rice
>Samantha Powers

some of the biggest neocons on earth who have killed hundreds of thousands of people

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

Yet retarded feminists actually think women are automatically "better" somehow.

>because Putin is "sexist"
Dude It's 2016, we use "misogynist" now to make social science sound sophisticated

The scariest part is that Albright seems sane these days compared to some of them. Nuland is an evil scheming kike cunt who deserves raped to death.

>hey Sup Forums
>
>Oliver Stone is releasing a documentary about the Maidan revolution in Ukraine.
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=gVdvp188rk4

Is Oliver Stone a useful idiot ?

Forcing Ukraine into the EU was a mistake but he seems pretty shilling for the Russia side.

i remember when Stone was going to do a film about some of the untold history of WWII a few years ago, and the jews shouted him down and he caved.

he's half jewish, so is likely one of those redpilled jews who often tells the truth and gets away with it.

Samantha Powers congratulated the Matress Girl on her graduation and compared her to rape victims in Afghanistan

He is pretty much singularly opposed to neo-impearalism/neoconservativism

> communist

There are no communist countries. Not one.

>ukraine

no such thing

That's because the Russian side is pretty much right.
The protestors were paid to be there, students were paid 3 times as much as others.
The EU is an American tool for control, and the Ukrainian revolution just spouts globalist bullshit.
Putin is no more of a criminal than any American President has been. He at least has the balls to assert his power when a country on his own border is falling to his enemies.
All the people who have died in Ukraine since 2014 died because America wanted to put missiles near Russia (Ukraine isn't a sufficiently valuable asset for anyone to take seriously the notion that we want to have closer trade relations with them via inclusion in the EU, their economy is garbage, they're just another debt slave to the IMF).
Fuck the Ukrainian Revolution.

>>ukraine
>no such thing

Are we supposed to give Ukraine its former name Khazaria?

>ukraine

no such thing

>they're just another debt slave to the IMF

The fact no one understands this after what happened to Greece is just sad

time.com/3956017/greece-bailout-selloff/

Give me the highlights please OP

anyone else notice the pattern whenever the US gets involved?
>protests erupt
>protesters taken out by sniper fire
>entire country protests in outrage
>mount coup to overthrow whoever is in power

this happened in another doc by stone about venezuela. pretty sure it happened in syria too.

>>ukraine
..botcheck

Maybe one day we'll get there comrade!

I bet he'll focus on the Neocons but he won't out the puppet masters controlling them like Soros

>sponsored by russian gov
yes or no?