Muslim group urges members to break fast and donate blood after Orlando shootings

>Muslim group urges members to break fast and donate blood after Orlando shootings
Well, it seems Muslims are not that bad after all.
Why does Sup Forums hate the whole race for actions of few men?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia is pitiful. Nato is right to keep you from stealing more land and faking rebellion in ukraine and propping a dictator in syria

Really makes us think.

I bet Sup Forums never donated blood for "muh white race". So much for "white nationalists".

>faking rebellion in ukraine
Do you mean coup that was supported by US goverment?

>propping a dictator in syria
Do you mean supporting the person who is willing to fight Daesh (and they do not represent muslims, by the way) that was created by US goverment?

American fucking hypocrisy at its finest.

Don't you have a walmart to be shitting yourself in?

Kill yourself you dumb nigger.

I am from Russia and that makes chance of me being a "nigger" very thin (not that there's something wrong with being black).

Do you realize that when Daesh reads the Quran, they're reading the same Quran as everyone else? There's not a different Quran for radicals; they all read the same book. Do you realize this?

I forgot Islam is the only religion that has different ideas about the same thing.

Damage control.

This shit is pointless unless Islam goes through a formal reformation. The Muslims who don't follow the Jihadic portions of Islam are used as smoke screens for terrorists.

All but one of those are heretics and are wrong. Maybe some day you should study islam, retarded muslim

first time in history Muslims put blood INTO a person

obvious churka

you're a sandnigger from the Chechen republic or some shit which is even worse

Muslim acting group urges real Muslims to break fast, and donate boos for fake, badly acted Homohoax.

Crisis Actors and lying Journalists btfo!

>muslim group urges muslims to leave islam in digust.

That's what I want to see. Everything else is just deception. Muslims know who muhammad was, what he did, they worship him and find no fault in him.

Islam is not a race, idiot, it is a religion.

#notall hurr durr

Fuck off, muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway #notallwhites hurr durr
See, I can play that game too.

Wow such hot arguments you've got there :^)

That`s the point, not all are this and that. That goes for every group of people.

>muslims
>race

>Most of the survivors are shitskins
>Saving gays lives

Gross.

>(not that there's something wrong with being black)
But there is, you stupid commie.

>few

they are not few at all

>Muslim group urges members to break fast

Every fucking time. All this is , is damage control. This does not change the fact that according to Islam, women are slaves and gays should be killed.