“It’s a country that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience. You see cows in the street...

“It’s a country that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience. You see cows in the street, monkeys running around everywhere, hundreds of people on the side of the road, a million cars and no traffic violations.

“Yeah. As I was driving up to the Taj Mahal, like I said, I thought that this would be holy ground, super protected, very very clean. And as I’m driving up, it’s like, s—, this used to remind me of some neighborhoods I would ride through as a kid. Mud in the middle of the street, houses were not finished but there were people living in them. No doors. No windows. The cows in the street, stray dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was born in India and hes right.

There's a reason I came to America and am never going back.

I mean we are all thinking that but seriously KD, keep your mouth shut.

he's literally comparing India to Washington DC lol

It's funny, he said nothing wrong but Indian nationalists are trashing him online in broken English

He's comparing India to the shittiest, most dangerous parts of DC in 80s, when the city was at its absolute worst, and it's still one of our worst cities overall. DC east of the Anacostia River is still shit. Imagine if East London's Muslims all had guns and were constantly high on crack cocaine.

based

you lookin for a safe space, sweetie?

a fair comparison

This, DC was dirty and dangerous until very recently with all the gentrification and hipsters, KD is right to compare 80s DC to a developing country

The whole point of the city to begin with was that it was shitty and uncomfortable so politicians wouldn't want to stay

20 years behind, gotta be closer to 200. KD is a straight shitlord!

>“It’s a country that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience. You see cows in the street, monkeys running around everywhere, hundreds of people on the side of the road, a million cars and no traffic violations. Just a bunch of underprivileged people there and they want to learn how to play basketball. That s— was really, really dope to me,” he said.

Why selectively edit his quote?

He's a dumbass for wording it this way, but he was essentially trying to give props to the zeal for basketball in the country

It's called being poor, shithead. The houses aren't finished because people don't have the money. Of course people live there, where else would they live? Dumb stupid nigger

Have they tried not being so poor?

the controversy is about his full "unedited" quotes

you're not uncovering some fucking mystery

also his excuse that he was "misunderstood" is a joke

so why dont they just move somewhere with better opportunities for success

exactly, just go somewhere that isnt poor and start winning

t. trust fund kiddie born in Manhattan

They do, they go to your country and all the rednecks cry because they are stealing their jeerbs

If a white person said this about a black neighbourhood in the States, blacks would be rioting.

he literally described any country in africa tho, except for the part that they dont even have a "taj mahal" type place, its all just shitty villiages

They steal IT jobs, not redneck jobs you dumb spic. Your mestizo cousins steal blue collar jobs.

I hope Great Britain rapes your shitty 3rd world country again soon

>They steal IT jobs, not redneck jobs you dumb spic.

Which makes it even more baffling when the fucking rednecks buy into every bullshit right wing policy

And Durcan't, as a stooge of American capital, is one of the reasons why it's so bad

Like limiting 3rd world immigration to raise native wages in blue collar and white collar industries, lower housing prices, and privilege our existing people over foreign carpetbaggers?

We sure are crazy. Who wouldn't want their community to become Calcutta or Mexico City?

>am never going back
We'll see about that Pajeet

>Cows on the street in DC

Has KD ever said anything that wasn't completely fucking retarded?

It's funny because I voted for him.

I'm from nova and I can confirm that there's cows everywhere in DC.

>Who wouldn't want their community to become Calcutta or Mexico City?

Is this even a remote threat in the most immigrant heavy cities in the US?

No

Are they the wealthiest and most prosperous cities thanks in huge part to the immigrant working class?

Hell fucking yes

Take your bullshit elsewhere

>country is dirt poor
>literally trillions of dollars in gold in jewels stashed in temples
>can't touch it because muh voodoo gods

Poos deserve their misery

You are even dumber than KD.

> baffling
the reason why India is shit is because it's full of Indians. Indians create shit. It's baffling that you think taking Indians out of India makes them somehow different people.

I bet Calcutta looks better than Houston. Biggest dump in North America.

At least he was kind enough to not mention all of those people shitting in the middle of the street.

Why are his accurate comments important again?

Immigrants don't make cities prosperous they move to prosperous cities.

Chicken and egg, dumb faggot

>20 yrs ago
Maybe in the crackhead neighborhood he grew up in. Try 30-200 depending on what we are talking about.

>Mud in the middle of the street

Why is he being shat on again?

He's right and third world cunts should swallow the bitter reality pill and move on.

>another flat earth nigger episode

>mud
I know a guy who went to India and saw a literal mound of shit in the airport. Just a pile of shit. In the fucking airport.

India is a prime example of why I don't think absolute shit countries aren't just underprivileged, they're just full of retards.

KD is 100% right

Nah not really.

If I said this about the "Glamorous" city of Barcelona certain Gypsies would be Butthurt tho

Just imagining the smell of that literal shithole

FML

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>free fertilizer
>people still complain

theres just no pleasing people

That's racist