Where were you when Berniebots committed mass suicide?

Where were you when Berniebots committed mass suicide?

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/743604646057500673

Did bernie actually pull out or is he still pretending to be relevant despite effectively endorsing hillary?

He's trying to "change the party" by the convention but she's treating it as an endorsement

He's playing the "use my support to get some of my issues in the party platform" game

This picture already describes the situation pretty well. Good job on whoever made this.

You just know he's supporting her with that precious college kid donor money too. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I wonder if they'll ever realize that they were naive in supporting this man.

How is reddit taking the news? Are they all #shillingforhillary now or are they having a meltdown?

>Did bernie actually pull out

yes, and he shot you in the eye

More progressive than king nigger?

How?

Lol nice to see Bernie supporters agrue with another for a change.

It's going to be funny when Hillary selects Sanders as her VP.

the bernie subreddit has been dead for basically a week now.

What happened a week ago? Did they finally just give up?

they started a new sub reddit to try and promote political revolution.

The US isn't a parliamentary system though, so I don't know exactly what he's expecting.

whats the name of it?

/Political_Revolution

Berniebots are cucks and will vote for Hillary for no other reason than because Trump is a RACIST SEXIST etc.

Holy fuck these guys are delusional

Seriously.

Also, Hail Hydra.

More progressive.

Surely there are some screenshots of bernie bros breaking down? Surely!

If they really wanted a "political revolution", rather than just being roped in to support the reigning oligarchy, they would be voting for Trump.

Pathetic.

>explicitly states his entire campaigns purpose is to stop Trump
>bernouts still won't realize this means he wants to work with everything he is supposedly against
>bernouts still won't think he's been a crooked Hillary plant all along

I called this month's ago. Just wait until he's the VP pick. This whole damn election is over if that happens.

I hope something stops that from happening.

He's hoping for an indictment so the DNC will be forced to pick him.
In the meantime he's being a good little Democrat and supporting Shillary.

>Our radical left wing candidate didn't win
>lets overthrow the government!
They won't do anything anyways..

How can you possibly delude yourself into thinking you are part of a revolution when most of the media very clearly supports your platform?

With delusion the likes of which you've never seen before.

The DNC already said they'll give the nomination to Elizabeth Warren if Shrillary gets indicted, won't they?

>tfw no Trump/Bernie ticket

eat shit kike

>B-b-but Chomsky said Bernie was the real deal!!

Nevermind that people like Chomsky - professors at the most elite institutions in the world, American universities - effectively rule the world. Und so weiter.

I doubt it, they refuse to admit indictment is even a possibility.

>Our meme candidate didn't win
>Let's overthrow the government

>Sup Forums

Considering he lost the election I think he's doing the most he possibly can to advance his causes

She's 100% picking Pocahontas. The dems would be livid if she didn't double down on the woman card.

that actually is pretty funny.

This will never, ever happen. The Democrats aren't that stupid.

If it looks like that's the only way to secure the Bernout vote you'll be damned sure she'll do it. It's the only way she's going to win.

They have as much in common as chalk and cheese but it seems the average voter (including *eveybody* here) is a god damn fucking moron and they don't even care about policy.

Lose 30% that get policy, keep 70% that only care about looks.

Clinton will likely pick a girl for the full woman card.

Anything attached to Sanders is going to be obliterated in a general election though, even against Trump.