Why is Wales such a shithole in comparison to rest of the UK?

Why is Wales such a shithole in comparison to rest of the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Wales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not, Wales is far more pleasant than, Paris or Brussels for example, it's just rural and nobody works (NEETland)

First map doesn't sound accurate

It's still very rural and agrarian. A lot of young people move to England for better job opportunities.

>A high proportion of the Welsh population lives in smaller settlements: nearly 20% live in villages of less than 1,500 persons compared with 10% in England.

>Wales also has a relatively low proportion of its population in large settlements: only 26% live in urban areas with a population over 100,000; in comparison, nearly 40% of the English population live in urban areas larger than the largest in Wales.

>Another feature of the settlement pattern in Wales is the share of the population living in the sparsest rural areas: 15% compared with only 1.5% in England.[42]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Wales

north wales is poor and shit and no one lives there

low GDP =/= shithole
>using the same color for wales and russia

really makes me think

>Portugal

You posted this exact thread yesterday..

Bad genes compared to Germanic übermensch.

Irish shared their wives with Vikings btw.

Why is central Wales green? No one lives there

No I didn't

this 2bh if anything is green it'll be south wales

WALES MENTIONED

>central Wales
Mate it's basically England around there.

common ancestors with bregnoules.

I have a really good friend from Wales
He lives in Swansea, he's pretty tall too, 6'3" almost

What about South Italy?

>northern """"Portugal"""""
HAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*pause to inhale*

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

theres barely anyone living there apart from glamorgan which is a dead former mining region

It's not a shithole. It's where all the upper-class pensioners go to die. It's a really nice place.

>Eurostat
>Trusting European lies

Validate your claims

>n-n-north poortugal i-is first world

need a rich Portugal bf
no homo

fag

>yank

>br*t

delet

>f*g

What are the parts in northern russia?

Fucking Ruhrpott Assis pulling us down... My region should be dark green

>tfw the blue banana does only exist in Germany and Switzerland

God thanx I live in Moscow

The persisting effects of 1700/1600 years of socio-cultural-economic divisions. The Brittonic nations have never made it all the way back to the top of British societies (well, not permanently). Same reason Anglo-Norman last names are still found more often among the richie riches of Britain after a thousand years.

it's still shit, more news at 11.

>only one user commented about the Western country with the largest red surface
wew lad