Why don't feminists or the LGBT community ever talk about this?

Why don't feminists or the LGBT community ever talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're too dumb

no source

also dubious on the russian %, though it was higher

Because marxism is hell of a drug.

If feminism finally decided that Islam is indeed anti LGBT, then everything they've been saying about the right-wing being ""Islamophobic"" will be true for them as well.

The only reason they won't talk about it is because talking about it will make them engage in massive cognitive dissonance, where muslims killing gays is not because of Islam, but Christians not liking gays is definitely because of Christianity.

>pol is now pro-gay
kys

If it's one or the other
I'd rather side with the lesser of two evils
And I have a gay friend who quite dislikes the gays that push the gay agenda and frolic with their cocks hanging out in gay parades and the stereotypical gay man's voice
I have no problem with those types of dudes, same as others but they just like it in the butt. Whatever

They're selfish cowards with no principles or morals, what do you expect?

>If it's one or the other
it isn't. kill yourself.

Why would we? I don't give a shit about how 3rd worlders treat each other.

It's because the social progressive left is almost exclusively anti white male power structure and anti white masculinity. They live in america and don't care about what happens to gay browns in countries they can't find on a map.

Your first mistake was considering the fact that Feminism and the LGBT communities are logically consistent or at least grounded in principles. These people are intellectually just "contra-western civ". They need something to complain about regardless of the merit of their arguments. If they were consistent with their ideologies, they would be one of the top interventionists to ever exist. Their cognitive dissonance was on display in 2003 with the Iraq war. You would have thought by what they believe in that this would be their chance. They get no traction going after Africa since they've been taught collective guilt towards Africa. So meddling in their affairs is us being oppressors again in their minds. Their main goal is winning battles that have already been won. The west is the most tolerant civilization to ever exist and somehow they can always find severe problems with it. They don't want to solve any problems. No, that would require actual principles and action. They would rather beat down easy targets that they know, that pose no threat to anyone, then actually going after real problems. They want to just beat down others. These are intellectually spoiled brats who don't like the values of the west because they themselves, the feminists and the LGBT, are losers in every respect. These are people who have abandon Aristotelian values, morals, and ethics which makes the west great. Everyone of their intellectual thinkers and understanding of human existence is about destroying, not creating.

Because it doesn't fit in with their agenda.

Why else?

>Waaah the mean foreigner won't condemn all fags with me
Why did you put toothpaste on your flag? Are you trying to get the scent of Muslim cock out of your mouth?

>it isn't.
can you read and comprehend english? or should I post in spanish for you?

because muslims have an even higher victim status that feminists.

youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o

Because they aren't actually 'for' female or gay rights. Their worldview is based on a simple hatred of normality - which is cis/hetero-patriarchal society and culture.

Sure thing Mohammed. I don't imagine your rampant homophobia makes you popular, since your country was the first in the world to legalize my marriage. Thanks for breaking down barriers. I have your people to thank for my happy fag marriage. : )

Because to them only christians can be anti-gay, racist, bigots.

And we should respect every culture!, unless its western culture.

read your bible you homo loving degenerate

I've read it plenty. It is full of great works. You should read Symposium.

What is wrong with Surinam? I thought South America is islam free.