INSANELY DISTURBING VIDEO

INSANELY DISTURBING VIDEO.
youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g
Portland cultural marxists shut down an indie media guy shouting he is a "White nationalist".

Portland far left actually shouts its opponents down by saying "We saw what you wrote on Sup Forums saying nigger". WTF is life even anymore guys?

Jesus Christ
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE WEIRD ZOMBIE FUCKS?
Hold me, Sup Forums, I'm shaky

Old threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zBMK5OAGyE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
youtube.com/watch?v=WFg7uY60fdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Portland leftists really scare me, they're fucking nuts on level that makes most SJWs look sane, actually.

Thread theme goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=9zBMK5OAGyE

68'ers BTFO. This is the world they birthed

kek they act like zombies

Are you actualy copying the last thread post for post?

Jesus

noshitshylock.jpg

just the 3 intro posts mon ami

Best posts from the past threads

SAVE&SPREAD

Wouldn't it be great if Trump supporters trashed rallies like these the way shitlibs attack Trump rallies?

>we are so smart and tolerant. All about love.
>you're not welcomed here. you're not welcomed here. you're not welcomed here. you're not welcomed here. you're not welcomed here.

Hello FBI/ADL/SPLC

bump

But that would be stooping to their level

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

What the fuck is a triggliot?

>triggered people

someone post more videos like this

yea she went there...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

At least two of the guys had the mental capacity to attempt to engage in some form of conversation. That for me is probably the most shocking part of this video

This is exactly same post with same comments ad yesterday, SAGE that shill cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=WFg7uY60fdQ

>let me videotape myself threatening trump with stolen guns because he's gonna take momma's food stamps

the random asian guy in a dress is the weirdest part of the video for me

faggot just comes out of nowhere and blasts off "YAPYAPYAPYAPYAPYAP" million miles an hour like an angry little dog

what the fuck drives people to be like this

good night america

What name have you guys come up with for the fat Chinese retard with the breasts?

jackie trans

toplel

desu I kinda agree with the white guy who was saying that if he really did care about those people, that maybe his presence there wasn't the best. however, he doesn't care about those people and that's okay, it's well within his rights to be there and film government employees.

you're not welcome here

yes, the man in a dress out in public is offended lets grovel on our knees to the freaks because theyre afraid of being on camera in public

HAHA, LOST IT AT THE FUCKING ASIAN IN DRAG
>fucking sattire

youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

this

Lol, calm down faggot. Read my post again.

Guy seems like a cuck

i read it fine i just went to the extreme because everything about that video was level 33/10 fucking crazy.
i would personally not say anything at all and just stand closer to the cops and wait for them to start attacking me.

His name is Dong Long.

You beat me to it.

"Son, why do I see you on Mongolian basket weaving forum wearing dress?"
"That was not me father, I am in school studying to be engineer."
"Son I am disappoint."
>Goes to the Aokigahara of Portland, an heros

We need to start going in groups to protect ourselves from these thugs. A few of people could have used a nice fist to the mouth

Are you the guy filming?