Why is this album so bad?

Why is this album so bad?

it's a meme

It's pretty good, though.

it's not bad, it just got memed into oblivion. 15 years ago when this album first started appearing on the lists of tastemakers it was a breath of fresh air from the overproduced contrived indie rock of the time.

Now it has thousands of imitators and it seems bland. Songs are pretty good though

t. contraian faggot

Its an amazing album, if you're too contrarian for it there's always The Music Tapes and The Olivia tremor Control.

are you saying all of these people are wrong

The Russian bots you mean

the russians stole my bicycle

why would russians shill a freak folk album from an indie label in the 90s

Mhhh that's what a Russian bot would say

Seriously if the status of an album in terms of popularity affects your enjoyment of it because it's popular, than you're just not a fan of music and must use it as an accessory.

>freak folk album
you mean ska punk

So, what's going on with her head? Is it a whole in a painting or a potato slice?

It isn't bad though you moron

I believe it's a tortilla

this opened my third eye

>why is x i dont like so bad

idk why do you care? why listen?

oh right because its well received so you wanna bitch lol.

the russians shit up my pants

its not though

it IS overrated though

This.

It's not bad. It's a fine 7/10

However, it is massively underrated by normies that hate themselves and think it's cool not to be a normie, so they pretend they have mental, social or psychological issues, but in fact they are just a bunch of lazy, snobbish, self-hating normies

Literally nothing in OP's post implies that he doesn't like ITAOTS because it is popular on Sup Forums. You are just assuming it, based on your prejudice and insecurities. You are the ones to whom the popularity of a record influences how you like ot. You are the ones using music and art as a fashion statement. You are the posers here

Fuck you bro, Neutral Milk Hotel is intensely good. Robert Schneider is a master engineer. Literally the modern Brian Wilson.

last poster on that list here

never said i liked or disliked. never said shit.

just saying, why do you care if its shit or not? why listen to it at all? because its well received. without people talking about it, op wouldn't care enough to say anything at all.

So what you are saying is that only obscure music should be discussed?

>discussed

"why is x so bad" isn't really discussion or even critique. its just shit posting.

Why this tired bait always works..? Why it's not being ignored or saged?

It's not bad, it's brilliant

Yikes, somebody triggered a nerve hahaha

seething contrarian detected. Its okay to like what other people like bro

because it's not a bait this album is cancer

I thought it was half an onion, but after looking closer it looks like a tambourine.