"Concentration camp" guard convicted for aiding in mass murder in 170k cases

"Concentration camp" guard convicted for aiding in mass murder in 170k cases.
He is 94 years and got a 5 year sentence.

n-tv.de/politik/KZ-Wachmann-zu-fuenf-Jahren-Haft-verurteilt-article17973441.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
lmgtfy.com/?q=holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muh death camp !

His lawyer is a retard. There were a hundred ways to get him out of this joke of a trial. Also he harmed his case a great deal with talking all that crap about being sorry etc. He should have not said a word the whole trial long.

I guess nobody fucks with the Jews

Now how about that

cool beans. At least he will diet in prison, humiliated.

It's about to send a message.

Jesus, how fucking jewish can jews get.

Why don't these old fucks just straight up tell the truth; gas chambers never ever fucking existed.

So you'll hunt down and old man in his 90s but willfully ignore arabic child rapists?
Go krauts.

>drag some old fart who worked in the post office of some concentration camp to court for aiding mass murder
>actual concentration camp doctors got jobs in America doing the usual stuff

When the Jews fuck you up, they fuck you up unto the third and fourth generation. They dont turn the other cheek

Can't the lawyer just play the too old/sick for jail card

>Why don't these old fucks just straight up tell the truth; gas chambers never ever fucking existed.

because they did obviously.

so much this.

also checked.

I remember when this faggot first apologized and threw himself on jewish mercy.

All he got was an admission of guilt used against him.

Nazishits BTFO even in their 90's kek

where is the proof?

Get cancer.

Deserves it for being a Nazi, wish he was in Israel so we could execute him.

Whats it called when you make a media circus out of something to hide the crimes of someone else?

Meanwhile this old fart goes free.

European Court

THE
FUCKING
PROOF

If I was that old I'd just go

>The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have!

on court. I mean who gives a fuck, you're 94 you're allowed to do whatever you want.

>soon out of """concentration camp""" guards
>oy vey
>muh PTSD DNA
>"Let's sue """concentration camp""" guards' children"

Calling it.

I think that's only possible when you are mentally ill in nazi trials.

That man's not going to last 5 years. He probably forgot the last 5 seconds. Just let him die in the company of his family.

Bad bait Schlomo

cry more Hitlerboo

Hundreds of testimonies from Jews, Poles and Germans, pictures, documents etc.

>Hates all non-jews over one of the smallest genocides in history

It's pathetic that the only thing that keeps me sane is filtering all these through dank me message

Also. Those trips

Oy vey he was a good ol' boy

More like tens of thousands.
Holocaust is more documented than Roman Empire, however Hitlerboos don't understand how life and science work because they never leave their moms basement.

This guy isn't a regular goy, he guarded a concentration camp, he desrves every year he is getting.

sure he just said he hated that one nazi camp guard

>history
>science

Right here sonny jim

archaeology is science dude.

In genocides, what matters is which proportion of the population is destroyed, not how many people were destroyed.

Good, hopefully they rape him in prison !!! Fuckin scum nazi cunt !

It is a science, history uses scientific method you know.
Here is how things stand: if Jews somehow managed to fabricate Holocaust, then they are literally gods and fighting them is absolutely dumb.
If they were so fucking good, why were they pogrom'd so much?
Holocaust denial is literally a sign of mental retardation.

If you would count all the dead from all historic pictures (assuming they are not staged) I bet you wouldn't come close to 6 million

Yeah they took a picture of every Jew killed. Are you for real?

You think they would take a picture of every single Jew?

Its a bit pointless, but at least some punishment.

>history uses the scientific method you know
Unless you think LARPing was somehow rigorous experimentation there won't be any scientific method involved in history until someone invents a time machine.

and this jihadist wife being investigated may be let off the hook for actually assisting murder

So where are your proofs of genocide?

I'd go full Hitler in court. Throw up the old salute and talk about how tight Skeletor pussy really was.

No it's not. Those smug Nazi shits were pretty thorough in starving and torturing "inferior" people, philosophizing how "animalistic" Slavs are when starved.
IMO they weren't really punished much. If they won, they would show no mercy. So why show mercy to those of them who were especially fanatic and involved?

Even if that was the truth they'd never tell. They've got family. Family that'd suffer an accident of some kind should he talk.

Your post makes no sense. There are documents, physical evidence, testimonies from many sides, and so on.
Holocaust happened, I'm sorry your people made a breakthrough in industrially exterminating people, but that's really not our problem is it?
In any case, why do you care? Modern Germans have nothing to do with it.

You are aware there are shitload of unrepentant Nazis?
Rudel was one famous example.

Because 99% of Nazis didn't even know about them. So they have to take the info at face value just the same as someone who wasnt even alive at the time

I feel like you do not understand the scientific method. Humanities don't follow it.

Was the guy who restocked the stationery at Birkenau considered a war criminal?

Curious where the line is.

> Modern Germans have nothing to do with it.
Not according to our politicians and leftist beta cucks. We are eternally guilty for what supposedly happened.
The Jew is strong in Germany.

monteNEGRO

makes sense

>there won't be any scientific method involved in history until someone invents a time machine.

I get what you are trying to say, that history can be "fabricated", events changed, propaganda implemented into it etc. and all that can happen and has happened.

But there are scientific methods involved in history and history actually IS a science.

Instead of saying there are tons of documents and evidence why not post the documents and evidence instead.

He did.

If he had been 21 years old and been convicted he would have gotten life.

Well, actually he would have been shot, but the law has changed since then.

It's a pretty soft science though that doesn't deserve the title.

There is too much to post, if I want evidence for the Holocaust I can talk with my grandparents.

What don't I understand exactly?
Do you know how history works?
Leftist beta cucks are leftist beta cucks.
That doesn't make Nazis or Hitler good.
It's not A or B. Both are shit.
What exactly do you expect me to post here?
You have Wikipedia page (all sourced) for basics. Start there and read.
>b-but anyone can edit Wikipedia
Yes, but they provide sources.

Its not like I said post all of it. Good excuse. Quite a Jewish answer.

So a life sentence then.

>all holohoax "survivors" and "evil nazis" will die in your lifetime

Can't wait for these kinds of publicity stunts to end.

>implying people cant fake documents or evidence
pls kill yourself m8 everyone knows the winners write the history that you read today.
>muh 6 billion
most of the jews died of hunger and sickness, also have you seen the photos of the "gas chambers" that they used to "kill jews"? they are a fucking joke there is even 1 photo with a wooden door as a prof of a gas chamber.

Burden of proof my friend is on you.

is it true that french nationalists are trying to remove bagel?

Then what kind of proof do you want exactly?
Imagine if I told you "post evidence for Roman Empire''. What the fuck would you do?
That's how retarded you people sound. And you do it intentionally. Holocaust denial is ALWAYS political, and ALWAYS used as means to whitewash Nazi regime.
This is most common in America because you illiterate fucks don't know that Hitler's troops exterminated some 20 million people in Soviet Union.

What kind of testable predictions does history make?

based kissinger

No, actually, burden of proof is on you, since you're going against an established theory.
But here:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

lmgtfy.com/?q=holocaust
here you go

Because no one uses the Holocaust as a political tool besides the ones denying it amiright.

Let me know when neonazis have their own ethnic state by using the DENIAL of the holocaust as a political tool.

And I would post architecture from the Roman empire fyi

Wait if they didnt do that then how did they count them all?

Did they really count that many?

Are you for real?

But don't you know all Roman architecture is fabricated?

There are still the families of survivors who will sue for reparations and the families of Germans who will get a lot of shit from the left.
It will never end unless we get a strong German leadership again.

This is the most jewish answer of anything ive ever heard.

And im Jewish.

Fuck off baitmen.

Carbon dating etc

>Your post makes no sense. There are documents, physical evidence, testimonies from many sides, and so on.
>Holocaust happened, I'm sorry your people made a breakthrough in industrially exterminating people, but that's really not our problem is it?
>In any case, why do you care? Modern Germans have nothing to do with it.

What? There are no documents or physical evidence that the holocaust, as history reflects, happened.

It a fable taught to childern to demand compliance.

... are you clinically retarded?

You actually consider wikipedia proof?
It's infested with Jews and leftist shills.

Kissinger might be a cruel fucker but he always had the US' interests in mind when he acted like a cruel fucker.

Also fabricated.

Kikes trully have no shame.

>Imagine if I told you "post evidence for Roman Empire''. What the fuck would you do?

I'd show you all the physical evidence, All the written proof. Two things that no one can do regarding the holocaust.

>didnt take nearly close to enough pictures to match the body counts.
>apparently they infact did count every body though
>they were completely accurate.
>despite 0 actual books of in depth logging of bodies and people

Are you?

I am not denying people were killed in genocide, but I dont believe anyone counted that many bodies, nor has the evidence to back any of it up.

How does that matter?
But it does make testable predictions. For example, and I'm just making an example, 200 people died here according to this data. You develop a theory that 200 people died in X.
Then you find 200 skeletons nearby. Or you find 5 other sources speaking of X where 200 people died.
I agree that history isn't as precise as for example physics, but discarding it as not-science because of that is absolutely dumb.
And why do you people ALWAYS hide behind shit like this?
Like this guy saying ''burden of proof is on you''.
Or you discussing how history works.
Let's forget all of this, do you seriously believe that something as huge as Holocaust could be just fabricated?
If that's the case, doesn't that cast doubt over ENTIRE fucking history?
Prove me Germans existed in 13th century. That's literally your logic.

>mass murder in 170k cases.
>got a 5 year sentence.

>implying one life of God's Chosen People is only worth a measly 93.15 days

>implying it wasn't mass murder in 6 Gorillion cases
>implying he shouldn't have gotten 6 Gorillion times 6 Gorillion years

Typical lax german """""justice""""" system. I am disgusted. I really hope we give Israel a free submarine as apology.

>Established theory
That's a good one, much like the whole "most documented event in history" bullshit. The account of three of the worst camps falls on the testimony (lies), of two guys, one tortured by the allies. If the Holocaust was only 2 million dead jews, would isreal evaporate? No

the jews have hounded this man in order to keep the kike fiction alive. It's nothing short of bullying and abuse of an elder to give a pleasant well-mannered decent man who is obviously not a criminal or thug and hasn't hurt a single soul a sentence like that to appease the merchants and their assorted well-placed pets who also profit from jewing. Even if the man was present 75-80 years ago, as a youth, so what? The times were different and he was a soldier under the gov't that was then legally legitimate. This is a sad day for Germany, for soldiers around the world, and for anybody whose job is working at a jail or criminal justice system. Very sad indeed.

this seems a little bit too much of a stretch, even for good goyim.

Even the most fearful cucks wouldn't accept taxing "nazi descendants" and giving reparations of "holocaust survivor descendants".

They can try but ultimately if they do it would be at or near the tipping point of german nationalism. There's just no way people will take that sitting down.

History couldn't even predict 911.

That's because all the nationalistic Germans died in WWII.

Jews use it too obviously. But that's different use.
>And I would post architecture from the Roman empire fyi
Prove it's Roman. I say it's Sumerian. What now?
I consider sourced articles to be the proof.
If someone just wrote something without any sources, I wouldn't consider it a proof.
>all the physical evidence
Not actually Roman.
>written proof
Written centuries later by...Greeks.
What now?
Irony here is that Holocaust is more documented than Roman Empire, yet you find one impossible to believe, while you believe in other without doubt.
Which means: you're political in your belief. You WANT to believe Holocaust didn't happen.
You do that because you're an American idiot who thinks Nazi crimes end with Holocaust.

still though, got to 'kill' almost a quarter of a million kikes. He can die happy.

Kikes have an interest in keeping their holohoax scum alive by doing stunts like that. They use it to get a moral highground and push their anti White agenda