Byzantium

Don't pay attention to the albo's stolen flag, this is the real deal.
Also Byzantium.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Pasha_of_Ioannina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morea_revolt_of_1453–54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_eagle
imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=6961
books.google.de/books?id=_sHmTRCEe7kC&pg=PA4&lpg=PA4&dq=Michael Attaleiates albanian&source=bl&ots=C4U2nbBuVz&sig=m9jylsFoxibbD-2lB2eckNkr2hQ&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX-uyLoK_NAhUDwxQKHfytABEQ6AEIITAA#v=onepage&q=Michael Attaleiates albanian&f=false
balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-villages-ponder-local-spurt-of-isis-recruits-04-22-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=hFC-bbyrQek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thracian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraclius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_emperors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet our nigger ancestors wouldn't fight ERE so much if they knew what was coming.
I bet those shitty nobles wouldn't wage civil war every 2 days.
Turks were a God's punishment.

>modern greek
>talking about byzantium

you're a t*rkroach genetically, ottomans raped the greekness out of your ancestors a long time ago

Albania is greatest country on planet. we soon create greater albania becux we are savior of western civilization. Allah u Ackbar

A
Fucking
Leaf

>this flag

I'm relieved each time I see one of you subhumans bashing us online from faraway lands. I have a faint smile seeing you're far away from my country and don't cause trouble around us. Be a pest where you currently are Erkhan and not around here.

Have you seen a modern Greek dude? The vast majority looks like the average European. Yes they do have some shitskins, but it's mostly pakis who recently immigrated there

I was curious whether there's an Italian slang for albos. We have quite a few slangs for them around
panheads / squareheads due their shape of the heads which is mostly square.
We also call them turklbanians, because they have been the greatest allies ever since they entered Europe.

>he doesn't know about blood tax or tribute in blood
It was chiefly the annual practice by which the Ottoman Empire sent military to take boys, ages 8 to 18, sons of their Christian subjects in the villages of the Balkans and Anatolia.
The boys were then forcefully converted to Islam with the primary objective of selecting and training the ablest children and teens for the military or civil service of the empire

They basically fucked their women because they took Balkan children to become Ottoman soldiers. They look like us not vice versa.

No, we just call them Albanesi or sometimes ratti (rats). But many people just associate them with zingari (gypsies), they are not that different desu

In addition to what you said, albos keep forgetting that albania was one of the biggest strongholds of the turks, due their excellent relation and their common ancestry. Among the most cruel and inhuman chieftains, where more than a few albanians as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Pasha_of_Ioannina
I see, thanks for the info friend!

>tfw i have traceable roots in the arbereshe italian communities which were basically the original medieval kebab removers that moved to italy after the ottomans buttfucked everything
>tfw my mother's family name is the same of one of the lieutenants of Skanderbeg

>he elbows women so he can legalize bestiality
A FUCKING LEAF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morea_revolt_of_1453–54

"Shortly after the fall of Constantinople and the death of the last Byzantine Emperor Constantine XI, 30,000 Albanians under Peter Bua rose in revolt against the two brothers, Thomas and Demetrius II, due to the chronic insecurity and tribute payment to the Turks.[5] The Albanians were later joined by the local Greeks, who by then had a common leader in Manuel Kantakouzenos. Kantakouzenos was hailed as their common Despot, and the rebels asked for Venetian help, while the two brothers asked for Mehmed's help in putting down the rebellion."

>>Ask for mehmeds help
>>Ask for mehmeds help
>>Ask for mehmeds help

Ahaha greece in charge of selfdestruction

Please kindly remind me the religion of your people for the last one thousand or so years, and what's the dominant religion of your people currently.
You can't seriously telling me about self destruction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania

read yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_eagle

tell me how you invented the double headed eagle and furthermore are you serious with byzantinium beeing greek?

Greek historical revisionism 1.01

also

>>Ask for mehmeds help
>>Ask for mehmeds help
>>Ask for mehmeds help

imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=6961
non practicing muslims = muslims which while drink alcohol and eating pork will side with their Arab people if necessary. Like you have done in the past.
The two headed eagle was used among the Greek people hundred of years before the albanian people magically emerged out of nowhere.
Did you people decided to persecute any muslim isis criminals or you yet pretend not to know their whereabouts?

Fuck the HRE

>Canada
>Not in Europe
>Not European

(pic related)

I never could understand why Sup Forums is sucking Byzantium dick so much. It was nowhere near as important as Roman (Western) Empire, nor did it achieve any of its successes.

Even without the Turks it would probably eventually be carved up by Russians, Venetians, Austrians, much like the Polish Kingdom ended up.

>tfw T*rkish Byzantinist
Feels good man, studying the Meme Emperor Justinian.

Why doesn't Greece take all the Greek Orthodox Syrians? They are remnants of Byzantium and still have the religion? Syrians only started speaking Arabic 800 years ago.

We albanians dont define ourself through religion and you know that.

>modern greek
>talking about byzantium

dont you get this? Byzantium was multi-ethnic like the Roman Empire before.

books.google.de/books?id=_sHmTRCEe7kC&pg=PA4&lpg=PA4&dq=Michael Attaleiates albanian&source=bl&ots=C4U2nbBuVz&sig=m9jylsFoxibbD-2lB2eckNkr2hQ&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX-uyLoK_NAhUDwxQKHfytABEQ6AEIITAA#v=onepage&q=Michael Attaleiates albanian&f=false

Read some history retard and dont waste my time with nonsense.

>albonigger
>German flag
kek'd memes are real
fuck you you shitskins of europe

just question off topic, idk where to ask. so. Is it possible to hide specific country? i rly dont like poles so if there is a way tell me please.

No one likes poles

>We albanians dont define ourself through religion and you know that.

I'm aware, you define mostly upon stealing, drug dealing and killing. Islam comes following to those.
balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-villages-ponder-local-spurt-of-isis-recruits-04-22-2016

>dont you get this? Byzantium was multi-ethnic like the Roman Empire before.

While there were several non Greek/Latin emperors, and a large part of the empire was Slavic, Semetic and other various, the main body was Greek and Latin indeed.
Pretty much like Palaiologo's last speech stated.

> “For these reasons, my fellow soldiers, prepare yourselves, be firm, and remain valiant, for the pity of God, Take your example from the few elephants of the Carthaginians and how they dispersed the numerous cavalry of the Romans with their noise and appearance. If one dumb beast put another to flight, we, the masters of horses and animals, can surely even do better against our advancing enemies, since they are dumb animals, worse even than pigs. Present your shield, swords, arrows, and spears to them, imagining that you are a hunting party after wild boars, so that the impious may learn that they are dealing not with dumb animals but with their lords and masters, the descendants of the Greeks and the Romans.

Greeks and the Romans.

And that's your history lesson for today albo. I guess you'll have to see your sister being gangbanged by turks, isn't your national sport after all?
Oh and by the way, there's some activity from your "people" towards our Epirus. I'd like to see you taking some action against us, we should finish what Napoleon Zervas started.

>sri lanka white
>maximum KeK

never said we were white you fuckwad
those are Tamils anyway
you must know about them
Germany basically imported all of what was left of the LTTE

>learning Byzantine Greek this summer
Being a byzantinist is based. Hope to see you at a conference some time, Ottomanon

Russia - Is Third Rome!

except of course when you had a commie star on the top of the largest churches in your country, or when Putin built the largest mosque in Europe in Saint petersburg

I see your are quite the butthurt fella, Roman Citizenship, guess what albanians had back then ;)

You cant really insult me m8 your behavior says more about you then me.

Butthurt? I'm a native Greek living in Greece. You're a pest which has infiltrated another land, pretty much like your people did to my country back in the 90s. Being grateful is an unknown term to you I see.
And you started the insults first, inbred.

Its the other way around.

Western Turks are just greeks.

They all have some admixture, sure. Everybody on europe frontiers does.

But populations magically banishing in the air is a Sup Forums meme.

Genetics prove a population never dissapears from the genetic pool, not even after the worst of the genocides.

By the way, if you want to do a test to know if people from Greece, Spain, Italy, etc are white, search for their national TV, and watch it for a while, news for example.

You will see a lot of actual people from those countries. Here you have an example for Spain:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFC-bbyrQek

Looks pretty european for me, at every level.

1:07:00 , I love that song.

Historic reality is not an insult, if you cant life with the facts then kill yourself.

Btw. is your second name Hypocritus?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora

>before the albanian people magically emerged out of nowhere.
Our believing that hole a population apear magiclly out of nowhere.

Greek on my Greekbro, Constantinople is your rightful clay.

hahaha greeks feeling insecure again .so afraid their lies come out

hol up hol up . 2016 believing in magic ..how come albanian language has so many similarities with Latin and yllirian .Latin was used until 600 .for example words in latin that are in albanian , HIC , JAM , UNE (uno) etc .. dont make me start with illyrian similarities ...

Sure you did, just not around the region of Epirus. It's a shame for you people that nobody outside your country doesn't support the Illyrian theory joke.
>A fucking albo.
Show me all those thousands albanian inscriptions , prior 1258.
Tip: There isn't any. Because it wasn't made up prior that date.

Constantinople is turkish clay now . and greeks coudent hold it never mind capturing it .

Like it is our Epirus. However, we haven't forgotten nor forsaken them.

I dont give a flying fuck about inscriptions . its all in my language . i have living proof . i dont need Greek inscriptions .

lol sure whatever you say. It's a shame nobody recognizes your language as a direct descendant of Illyrian. Nor your people.
As your graphs now.
How was life in Asia prior your peoples arrival in Europe?

lol "greek" macedonian(thracian) ... you have to do better with this wikis .. change or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thracian_language

Constantinople will be ours once again eventually. It doesn't matter if it takes 10, 100, 1000 or 10000 years, the marble emperor will return, it is written.

Lol dream on ... when Constantinople was build the empire spoke latin ... and it was roman city .. not Greek city .. where did you come with all this claims ?

>bitch about 4th crusade
>never mention Massacre of the Latins

>complain about fall of Byzantine Empire
>never mention how they bought off the Huns, letting them go west

The end of the Byzantine Empire was a good thing. Quickened the pace of the revival of Greek learning in the west with refugees bringing more manuscripts, and gave more incentive for Europeans to sail west so as not to deal with the Turks for eastern trade.

>Κωνσταντινούπολη
>Πόλη του Κωνσταντίνου
>Προηγουμένως γνωστή ως Βυζάντιον
>Δωριkή αποιkεία

Step up your history, Shqip. The Latin Roman Empire lasted until 476 BC. For almost 1000 years, the Roman Empire was a Greek-speaking state composed of ethnically Greek people situated in traditionally Greek land.

Byzantine Emperor from 610 to 641.[A 1]
He was responsible for introducing Greek as the Eastern Empire's official language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraclius
Constantinople is not GREEK

>Happy because mehmed conquered white christian clay

I like to think that the people posting anti-Greek comments (rape babies, not related to ancient Greeks, etc) are just trolling and that they know better.

But I know I'm just kidding myself. Most of them probably believe the bullshit they're spewing.

Constantinople wasn't found by Romans, you faggot. As I said, it was a Doric colony known as Byzantium, established many, MANY centuries ago.

God-Emperor Constantine the Great moved the Roman Empire's capital there and renovated the city. It was subsequently renamed into Constantinople. Incidentally, Constantine was an ethnic Greek himself via his mother.

yes sure .. better turks than greeks . dark ages something something

Was actually called Byzantion. Byzantium is the Latinization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_emperors
oh look here says he was illyrian .. doric is not greek . lol

>Doric is not Greek

Dorians (ie Spartans) are one of the major Greek ethnic groups you imbecile.

Constantius (Constantine's father) was from Moesia. He was likely an ethnic Serb to some extent.

Moesia was in the administrative region known as Illyria, hence "Illyrian" Emperors. Greeks, (Romanised) Illyrians and Slavs lived there nonetheless.

Also
>doric is not greek
Keep reading the Wikipedia thing, buddy.

You're a disgusting Muslim pretending to be anything but human waste. You're all going to be deported.

It held the rich academic history of Western civilization while the west descended into near barbarism.

lol i just like to mess with greeks and serbs .. in reality i dont give a fuck about albania , illyrians , greeks , serbs , romans and all the others ..i am not even human

Albanias flag is still cooler. That one just looks complicated as fuck.

We call them siptari which means retarded people who fuck goats

>never could make any gains due to infighting
>surrounding powers are busy infighting, time for us to civil war again
>the entire Iconoclast era
>for every good emperor, 3-4 shitty ones come after
It's honestly amazing that Byzantium lasted as long as it did, especially when surrounded on all sides by hostile forces for most of its existence.

It just can't be helped

>the albanian people magically emerged out of nowhere
Everybody knows that albanians are turks who decide to stay in balkans after ottoman empire fall. The thing with turks is that they always wanted to be in Europe, and they are still salty that they were kicked out from balkans. In the future turks will try this shit again, when there are enought muslims in balkan

butt-hurt serbs enterd the game .. lol ..what are you slavs or illyrian , pick 1 ..

>Constantinople is your rightful clay
This

Orthodoxy or die

Constantinople belongs to greece, heck even the entire west-coast of turkey should be annexed by greece. Turks can't do shit with it

>Byzantium
that's just a meme, it's called the Roman Empire

>calling me a serb
I don't care about Albania or Serbia, both of your countries are shit holes. Although to be fair to Serbs, your nation is objectively shittier.

I'll give your "people" props though, Ottomans loved using you for terror campaigns.

Thanks brothers.Once we have Constantinople we will pay debnts we promise