THE FOAM PARTY IS BACK ON

Fiction status: dispelled

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283876-rep-rubio-saying-hes-getting-in

The owner of The Pulse is an elected position?

THIS SUMMER:

A BOY - BECOMES A MAN!

Reelection as what?

Senator.

dog catcher
he'll lose

Good on him. Hope running for president taught him a good lesson.

I'm glad his career wasn't totally ruined like Jeb's

Aware me on these fresh memes

Based little Marco.

He redeemed himself by endorsing Trump.

It's Young Marco now.

He's still a robot.

His senate seat is actually really important. Keeping the republican congress is obviously much better for Trump.

Hes gonna get his ass handed to him.

He dropped out of the primaries when he realised he couldn't win.
I can at least respect him for that.

No he didn't. He should have known that way before florida

what do floridabros think of this? Im thinking of voting libertarian

Has Little Marco grown up?

ay papi marco jajaja

Eh, good on him.

I don't have anything personally against him... I just don't want him as president.

You retards do realize that he's doing this just to steal votes from Trump and make Hillary win, right?

Do you actually think we don't know this?

>590051▶
>You retards do realize that he's doing this just to steal vote
wat

literally what?

>Running for Senate
>Stealing from Trump

Wut? He is not running for President you nigger. He is running as Senator. It will have no effect on the General Election.

you dont know what youre talking about

Mario what the fuck

Whatever. Grayson's still going to win against Rubio and the eight other rep. chucklefucks running for that seat. We're going to be fucked with two Democrat senators now. At least Nelson isn't a complete retard like Grayson is.

Shut up, fags. Do any of you speak two languages?

>Hope running for president taught him a good lesson.

One that will be that he can never ever win big.

It sure is summer.

> ksp bait pic

my nigga

I thought you were out of politics, cheesedick?

MAKE
FOAM
GREAT
AGAIN

The Orlando attack really affected him.

I think the likelier explaination is that you were retarded enough to think Rubio was re-entering the race for the presidency, realised you were being retarded and now act like this was your plan all along.

What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo