Holy shit......This might be the greatest jazz album of the decade. Maybe beating out III. Or even the fucking Epic

Holy shit......This might be the greatest jazz album of the decade. Maybe beating out III. Or even the fucking Epic.
I love when the first song goes built up with a nice crescendo and epic saxs. Mixing Free Jazz with Epic Jazz that I've honestly never heard anything like modern before.. First song is like an action scene and i'm running while shooting at people. Those spiky fucking sax and epic mingus style big band. Greatest Jazz album of all time? I mean. No. But i feel it is because i like my jazz big and grandiose.

Hey man thanks for the recommendation.love this shit

Totally dude. I also love recommendations and this album and am not a shill.

Any other stuff you could recommend?
Have a pic of the sky

Didn't expect it to be good, but it's great. I didn't expect finding a good album on Sup Forums anytime soon.

What is III?

im guessing hes referring to the BADBADNOTGOOD record

They're from my hometown in Sweden and i didn't even know that before now

try dis

ITT: plebs that just discovered rym

You're literally in this thread.

>Maybe beating out III. Or even the fucking Epic.
Ah, I was about to take you seriously

This. lol

I used to like BADBADNOTGOOD quite a lot, until I heard Boogie Belgique, suddenly BBNG seemed amateurish

I preferred Harmony of Difference to The Epic
I preferred IV to III
check out Yussef Kamaal's Black Focus and Alfa Mist's Antiphon

Will check out OP's album, cheers :D

me no undarstand

>Or even the fucking Epic
no
way
dude

try this album out OP :)

>III
>"jazz"
>anywhere near the top
premium b8 my family

kek jtg destroyed these guys too

holy shit i can't stand this pretentious faggot

Black focus is dank. Also reccing torben unit-s/t and elevation by pharoah sanders if yall havent heard it yet

>I can't stand this genuinely well written music critique with all criticisms heavily based on observable parts of the music, drawing from a background of music theory, making arguments as to why they are or are not interesting or good

Lol ok dude
"Pretentious" really is an overused word

Kill yourself jtg

Epic

Truth hurts

10/10 got me good user