Brit/pol/ - EMERGENCY DEBATE EDITION

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36558694
i.4cdn.org/gif/1466168766477.webm
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
ft.com/eu-referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646601/Don-t-link-Jo-Cox-s-brutal-killing-bitter-battle-membership-EU-referendum-Labour-MP-says.html
twitter.com/britainelects/status/743795760232292353
youtube.com/watch?v=mw4vMZDItQo
youtube.com/watch?v=jPNd4N6uuAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36558694
>People still shitting on groups calling them refugees, Geldoff/Jolie/Rowling for being hypocrites, saying Vote Leave to get other nations out to destroy the EU, and even shitting on Remain for politicising Jo Cox.
Remain on suicide watch?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1466168766477.webm

I told you to fucking add this OP

BREXIT POLL RISE WILL CONTINUE

Leave surge tbf

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

The fire rises, lads

>We were so close

>brexit dead
>meatloaf dead
REEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE LADS

nth for cancel the referendum you fucking brexit shits

We still have a chance if Leave play it properly
>Backseat for Nigel Farage
>Boris Johnson to keep mouth shut
>Dan Hannan up front
"How awful for Remain to shamelessly exploit this tragedy"

Won't happen of course. The official Leave campaign suck vinegary balls.

Corbyn and Cameron are shitposting together today

When will the next polls be? Does anyone know?
I'm quite anxious to see them

>Left wing radio pro remain
>Blanes Farage for the killing

I don't want to say Sup Forums is right..
I don't.

Really makes you think..

LADS, IT'S AN "EMERGENCY DEBATE"

A DEBATE ABOUT WHAT? PROBABLY SUSPENDING THE REFERENDUM

REEEEE

>2% swing to leave

We did it lads.

see

DELETE THIS

We can't let this mentality fester.

Last night I was really fucking down about Brexit, I thought we had no hope, but I'm very optimistic now.

Someone crop the bottom image, I cant because on mobile

I thought Webms only play sound in /gif/ and not other boards?

LBC is NOT left-wing; James O'Brien is.

What the fuck does Dave want? A pat on the back?

Seriously?

It can't be suspended you mong. It has been made law that it will be held on the 23rd and there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that enough people in the commons will vote to change that.

I just posted the link. If you have the webm option enabled it'll show it anyway.

What should we do if that happens? We can't revolt since that would be too risky.

>Blames Farage for the killing
Link?

Source?

Holy fucking shit they're gonna do it.

THEY'RE GOING TO CANCEL THE REF IN THIS EMERGENCY DEBATE AHHHH FUK

FUCK FUCK

No let's not.

i don't even know who that guy is.

What are these people even talking about? What finger pointing? I've watched almost every debate and I don't see where he's getting this from. fucking remain shill

Retard detected.

Enoch Powell, the greatest politician if not the greatest man of the 20th century

>PM introduces a motion to cancel the referendum
>60 Tory MP's resign
>government collapses

Yeah Cameron will never do that

no they won't

Is this satire or reality?

Right here in this thread lad.

Didn't directly blame him but it was dog-whistle as fuck

He basically said "The nature of political debate in this country is the direct reason for her death, and this is caused by certain people who campaign against immigration"

If anything remain will want to suspend the ref because they know they will lose. This murder changes nothing.

But it's the current year!

>le brexit is dead meme
Haha ebin my friends

>Brexit is dead

What now Sup Forums? Just kill myself

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF WE REMAIN IN THE EU THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY IF US ENDING UP WITH TWO MILLION PLUS TURKS COMING HERE IN THE NEXT DECADE OPEN THOUSANDS OF TAKEWAYS AND DRIVING DONER KEBAB PRICES DOWN TO HISTORIC NEW LOWS

#VoteRemain

So this is how the Second English Civil War begins.

Yes please

nah that HAS to be satire

Enoch Powell: Proto-Farage.

Farage is proto-Trump.

Trump's just a copy of our great British politicians.

Can someone tweet this nutcase an isis beheading video.

OH MY GOD JUST BRILLO YOURSELVES ALREADY

Potential leak from WY police.

Afternoon,
TOR-fagging for reasons. So my mate works for West Yorkshire Police and has let me in on something.
So this Tommy fellow didn't kill her for far right reasons. He had a problem with a policy of hers, I'm not 100% sure what it was, but he was pissed off with her over a local concern. This has absolutely nothing to do with leaving the EU, and they now know it. The instruction given has been to not say anything until the press release about the motive - and there is a strong suspicion amongst the colleagues that there is likely a directive not to mention the motive until next week when the maximum media narrative can soak up undecided voters. He bought a manual to make a pistol, and it was from a far right group in America, but that is because they were the easiest source of such a pistol.
Bad news guys, we're getting fucked, and when it comes out it'll be too little too late. Though there's talk about plans to leak more details today if possible

ft.com/eu-referendum

ayy lmao

> Cox' death as important as lady dis car "accident"

also neonazis always related

>those tasty tears
Mmmm...Mmmm...salty yet delicious!

Looking at the first tweet, the EU could use this murder against any anti EU sentiment across the continent.

>Close friend of Jo Cox and fellow female Labour MP says no connection between murder and EU referendum

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646601/Don-t-link-Jo-Cox-s-brutal-killing-bitter-battle-membership-EU-referendum-Labour-MP-says.html

>English Civil War
You forget that we're in the UK now, and we're in the era of globalism.

My friendly Karenposter, this is how the world revolution begins with two cucks and a dead commie.

Putin just blew us the fuck out yet again.

Meatloaf is dead?

>tfw Brexit was our last chance

;_;

6 days until UK renames its country into Cuck Britain.

>Italian politician said that Brexit is forever

Well no shit Mario, you want a packet of Musollini Pasta or something?

Fucktards.

Why did a band from the 70's kill 18 people?

twitter.com/britainelects/status/743795760232292353

THE LIB DEMS ARE NOT CONTESTING THE SEAT

For FUCK SAKE is everyone just fine with robbing that seat of choice?

>Enoch Powell
oh wow. just checked and indeed, quite a dude.
An open minded dude against racism and intolerance even.

So why were the kids so angry in that webm?

>He had a problem with a policy of hers, I'm not 100% sure what it was, but he was pissed off with her over a local concern.

We've known this already. He was a nutcase and received treatment from numerous institutions. His family said that only one of them had actually helped him however. Jo Cox decided to close the place down, he blamed her directly

Goddamn that is so passive aggressive.

political suicide no matter how much they might want to.

>>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36558694

This is basically a new poll. Remainians voting for option 1, Leavers for 2 and the undecideds being their usual selves.

Is that seriously what German media is pushing?

I mean yeah both were bumped off by the establishment but come on now.

i think you need to check the definition of finger pointing, because "fucking remain shill" is an impolite version of it.

He collapsed on stage, but seems to be OK.

Brexit is dead. They sacrificed Cox on the EU altar. Desperate times (Leaving up in polls) call for desperate measures

Fair play to her, Rachel Reeves was shamelessly shilling for Remain.

That said, her husband disagrees, and his statement last night was essentially telling everyone to vote Remain if you want to stop these sorts of attacks in future, so..

tbqh, I think after a few days people will get their heads screwed back on and the remainers trying to exploit this will look foolish

Nobody wants to run against it, it's a Labour safe seat anyway and it would be a PR disaster to run against a freshly murdered MP

youtube.com/watch?v=mw4vMZDItQo

It was the 60's I'm afraid

Why aren't the media reporting this then?

I think I know the answer actually...

This is just the poll of polls.

It contains no new information - it is a collation of all the Brexit polls up until now from last week.

Do you people even read the fucking image?

>have they no shame

Shame requires some notion of pride and self-worth. The left has none of these things.

It's not like you can force parties to contest a seat. You can always put yourself forward if you like but everyone knows that another Labour candidate will win and with that in mind, stepping aside out of "respect" is simply the most intelligent thing for the major parties.

this propaganda has no breaks

Jo's husband's name is Brendan so why the fuck has nobody made a JUST edit of him? Come to think of it, I haven't even seen a picture of him.

sounds good !
don't let the pakis get all the benefits ! give some to new immigrants !!!

He looks kill

youtube.com/watch?v=jPNd4N6uuAQ

>So why were the kids so angry in that webm?
Because anyone who is right and I mean right as in what they say is correct, becomes a threat to the establishment. A threat that you smear, destroy and indoctrinate an entire generation to hate for no reason.

It's otherwise known as operant conditioning. Read up on it.

except im on you know, the internet, some anonymous loser on Sup Forums, it's not part of the eu campaign is it

Remainers are really in the panic mode right now, how can you be so utterly retarded to link political decission, public debate to assasination? And they're like that everywhere, if anything politically-wise goes against leftard narrative it's by definition 'divisive' and undesired, if that is not pure totalitarism I dont know what is

Im Polish living in London, Vote Leave motherfuckers

How did he make a semi-automatic pistol? He shot her three times in fairly quick succession. This seems most strange to me.

Why don't you kill yourself you faggot frog fucking coalburning nig loving arab worshipping garlic breath hairy mother'd pig hating dog killing horse eating son of a moroccan mudshark

A L L A H U S N A C K B A R

WHEN IS THIS EMERGENCY DEBATE ON?!!!!
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT AN EMERGENCY DEBATE?
SOURCE?
LINK?

It kinda hurts desu senpai

Currency traders have funded their own exit poll.
If the pound drops after polls close brexit has won

Good thing this has had the reverse effect on people then I suppose?