Leaving Europe?

The last few months I've been often thinking about simply leaving my country and Europe all together. Every single day I'm confronted with the realities of the Islamic invasion of my country and I'm simply losing all hope for my country (Which is a non-country, anyway).

The state of Washington seems absolutely beautiful and would be a place where I'd feel at home both in terms of nature and the city of Seattle.

Have any other Europeans been feeling this way lately?
Would you Americans accept European 'refugees' looking to strengthen the last great bastion of Western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1k9E5KXDbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry, we're full

>Leaving Europe

Good idea

get out of harm's way while you still can

go back to waffle land

It''s your fault for welcoming them, now you can die.

I originally thought about the US but I realized they are probably worse off than we are.
inb4 fuck you etc.
Not trying to start a flame war, just saying that it's not an easy period for whites anywhere in the world

I've had that idea before, but personally I'd recommend MT over WA. It's absolutely beautiful, most people I met were honest hard working folk who were massively interested in their heritage. I believe the gun laws are also not particularly restrictive. WA is full of hipster lefty trash, but that might just be because I spent time in Seattle.

That said, I'm not sure how easy you'd get in. I know I'm more or less fucked for getting a visa - it's easier for some nationalities than others. I'd also deep down feel bad for leaving and not trying to better the situation here. The months I spent in Missoula were damn comfy though.

We are full to everyone except Europeans.

>he doesn't stay in Belgium for the ebin Molenbeek islamic uprising

Come to Eesti

USA is doomed too.

so Pierre, when will she be Prez ?

America just seems the most logical choice. I already speak English and I believe I'd easily integrate into their culture.

There's more chances I'll witness the Borgerhout uprising where I live.

i know the perfect place, but i'm not gonna tell you because i'll be going there soon

Get in line, come here legally and dont undermine our way of life and I have no problem with it. If youre white thats even better.

Sure but it's the same in every city except maybe in Eastern Europe.

That or you'd have to move to the country if you can make a living there.

You should join the Chinese in re-colonizing Africa.

Are you me? After I graduate(in two years), I have a job opportunity at Montclair in New Jersey.
I have a parent who is the director of a company there. If things stay the same, I will probably go there.
btw, how is New Jersey in general as a place tolive? I went there last year, but I mainly visited New York.

>We are proud European patriots, stout Christians and the superior people
>Fuck lads I can't deal with these muzzies, I need to run away

The West deserve every single thing that has and will happen to them

you can come aslong as you become a real american, not some anti-american liberal anti-gun sjw open boarder scum....this is from a dominican/german mixed american too.

oh and fuck you "Europeans only" faggots, am probably more american then you will ever be.

>Not helping your fellow White man
People like you are the reason our homeland is being taken over.

Honestly that sounds like a lot of fun.

Where do I sign up?

being "american" isn't a race..its a ideology.

Explain all your white liberal faggots....explain why europe is going to shit, them being white or brown or black has nothing to do with it. Its all culture and ideas. Sure whites made this great american ideology, but they also made fucking sjws.

Well America is also fucked up and divided, the only difference is the huge amount of land meaning that outside of the cities you need not live in a diverse community.

If you really want out you should go to Asia. Yes, they are a bit savage but they are growing more civilized every year.

Absolutely not! It's exactly because of your freedom to use guns and the rise of Trump and the silent majority that I believe America will be the last chance for the West.

Asia has no future, they are already over populated and there cultures hold them back.

By the time you get here well be interested with muzzies too desu. Only way it is suicide.

You're western too now you cuck.

Some of you deserve this fate
Brits being one of them
I believe Frogs are another as well

Those white flight people should be shot for treason, they are no different than those fleeing Syrians. They want to feel safe in the all white neighborhood but they will just be the weak link that will start the same social decay there.

>Latvia
The funny part is you're part of the west to people east of Istambul.
No you aren't safe.

Vassals don't count Nige.

Our people aren't as accepting as in West.
Plus we have Russians who will chimp if we start giving Refugees free shit.

And if we ever do get people who stay here, they are the outliners.

You'll have to find a way to become a Chinese citizen, break into their nationalized industrial sector, then seek out a company specializing in foreign production and exports that will send you to Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique etc. to work in a mine or refinery or, if you're lucky, an administration role in an air-conditioned office somewhere on the coastline. Alternatively you can just take a plane to anywhere in sub-saharan Africa, black yourself up real good and ask the first Chinese person you see for a job.

2022 seem fine, but i don't believe in politics and i rather place my hope in the collapse of the state.

>Would you Americans accept European 'refugees' looking to strengthen the last great bastion of Western civilization?

I love this meme!

>60% white
>spics will be the majority in a few decades
>niggers
>degeneracy runs rampant

Giving up is losing
They can all go back, no exceptions

>see the flag

says sweden....even full mexicans america will always be better then your country.

YOU FUCKING PUT YOU GOD DAMN GYPSIE.

I recently visited Las Vegas, and the influx of eastern Europeans was astonishing. god damn gypsies everywhere/

>i rather place my hope in the collapse of the state.
from what i read on the news it doesn't seem so far away.

good luck

Their culture is what makes them strong.

- importance of having kids and looking after family
- shame of being an outcast such as a criminal
- low immigration

Basically it's how the west used to be.

But since there is no concept of shame anymore in the west, down the tubes it goes.

>Would you Americans accept European 'refugees' looking to strengthen the last great bastion of Western civilization?
No.

European Liberals are just as bad as American Liberals. You're like fucking locusts.

You fuck up whatever place you're living in with leftist, multiculturalist policies and then when it all goes to shit, the few of you who aren't so braindead you can't see it's gone to shit move on to another place, only to repeat the same mistake all over again.

California liberals spread out and ruined the Northwest.
New York liberals spread out and ruined the Rust Belt.
Chicago and Detroit liberals are spreading out and ruining the Midwest.

You're a fucking plague

You gonna come join the northwestfront.org? Gonna help make America white again?

Come to the North, brother. This is where the resistance will start.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1k9E5KXDbM

Fuck off you coward. Your country is worth fighting for, your ancestors defended your country before you and you will do the same. Do not defile them and flee.

Move to Australia. We are probably the only safe country left on this shitty planet besides the Kiwi fuckers

>want to leave muslim infested shithole
>goes to nigger/spic infested shithole

This is excatly the fucking problem any of West Europeans has. You are all too pampered.

>I hate my country and I want to leave
>But the country I search for must be a white paradise without any minorities around, and all other shit I am accustomed to
>What? The countries that come in consideration have more than 0.00001% GDP per capita lower than my native one?
>proceed with ranting how everything is doomed.

Asian culture also makes you a robot and holds back innovation. They only got this far because of western influence

Is it really that lost, OP? I'm strongly considering moving to Belgium (I've lived there for shorter stints but not permanently and it wasn't that bad).

stop posting on Sup Forums you dumb belgian nazi fuck

fuck flanders

>I'm going to go and live in another country

Whenever I see people claim this, I don't ever progress the conversation further, because anyone who actually desires to do such a thing knows that we live in the worst possible time in history to realistically achieve residence in another country for the average person.

Aside from getting in through marriage, or by a job company transfer, or because you are at the top of your field or talent, it is near impossible to move to other countries excluding Europeans transferring through the EU.

You cannot just move to America legally, there is a reason why so many illegals flood in, because its fucking impossible to do it by the books.

dude, if he is fleeing from the disease that become his country, why did you think he is the liberal scum that you fear?

That guy is a blue pill.

I'd happily throw my doors open to white men fleeing kebab, although I don't think coming to America is exactly the brightest idea given this country is a disaster.

>using nazi as a pejorative

>inb4 hurr durr sweden
He is right. The USA is an SJW paradise and a diversity hugbox

>ITT

oh, the fucking irony.

>hairy mediteranean shitskin

Out of the US states Washington is the best. You'll love it here. If you have any questions about it ask away

Daily reminder that cucks who abandon nationalism and give up on their countries instead of preparing to fight for their homeland are no better than all those syrians and afghans feeling to Europe

your peple fled from your shitty country to go t ours, making it shittier in the process. The first time they went there, they were put on a stadium for a night, and they piss everywere because they destroyed the cess. Your are literally nigger tier, and you're taling about wellfare. Oh, the fucking irony.

You should be grateful we're improving your money subhuman african genes.

Not when compared to many cucked western european countries

>improving your money

by stealing them like nigger?

Because it's literally the same thing you hear from all the Cali fags leaving Cali or all the NY fags leaving NY or all the Chicago fags leaving Chicago.

"Oh man! That place sucks now! Stupid liberals ruined it!"

And then they fucking turn around and do the same shit that ruined their homes in the first place.

Look at fucking Iowa. Chicago fags started fleeing once they realized the inner city was beyond fucked, then a few short years later those same "refugees" turned around and helped the HUD blackmail the state into letting Chicago export all its fucking poor people and drug dealers here. Now our crime rates are skyrocketing.

The reality is for Europeans is that they will have to choose between converting to Islam, being a damzel in distress caught between "mujhadeens" and Globalist government forces and having their lives ruined as a result or leave Europe.

There will be no significant Nationalist resistance. People say they hate being "red-pilled" but it's the "blue-pilled" who are worse off in a way due to them being completely oblivious to what's coming and being dangerously vulnerable as a result.

What is happening here?

Settle down, non-whites.

Meant to say monkey, or italian. There's no difference anyway

Muslims decided to pray outside of their mosque few years ago and got beaten by nationalists. This is them burning their prayer mats after kicking the muzzies out

we're still whiter than you, mr 60%. (well, maybe not the romanians, they're nigger inside).

To be frank they don't need people like you over there. Running away from your problems and leaving everything behind when there's even a slight chance that things will go south means you will do the same thing wherever you go.

I'm not sure how to feel about that desu. They were just praying.

>do not now how to talk properly.
typical romanian

>whiter than an Anglo-American

M O N T A N A

Europe is facing Islamic apocalypse, 'merica is facing becoming a majority "Hispanic" country with economic problems. Due to 'mericans still having their 1st and 2nd ammendments and their Christianity they can defend themselves against what ever is coming. To say that USA is just as bad as Europe is proposterous.

How are you planning on moving to America?

I've wanted to get out of here for years, tell me how to go there and I'll get on it right now

Nice selfie of you, here's another one

Britcuck

America is imploding, why would you want to go there? Once Shillary is elected the country will go down within a year, no doubt about it.

I've seen people born in America burning their own country's flag (!!!), I've seen blacks and mexicans fighting whites fighting indians fighting asians, I've seen corporations anally fisting their costumers, I've seen pollution not being dealt with because of corruption.

Very few americans have any love left for their country because nowadays most americans are foreigners, they don't identify as american first but as black, asian, muslims etc. So much for that melting pot.

Stay in Belgium and FIGHT BACK!

>feeling empathy for muslims
t. Mehmed
Kebab should be removed from European soil , not allowed pray on our streets instead

Hispanic immigrants don't even seem all that bad to me. They're uncucked Christians and are more white than sandniggers are.

That kind of thinking is why your country's fucked

10/10, fuck this dumb Britcuck. This empathy for the "poor innocent Muslims who only want to pray" has allowed all of this shit.

Wow can't you european cucks live more than 100 years in peace?

As long as you get a job and aren't worthless, you're welcome. Same for people from literally anywhere. Just don't be a leech and come in legally.

Forgot to call you a cuck, you fucking cuck.

>not feeling empathy for people who don't look like you
>thinking this is a good thing

Why the fuck would I help someone just because we share the same skin color? I don't give a shit about you and especially coming from the country that opposed Hitler.

You reap what you sow.

Why would we accept people from places that VOTED to fuck their countries up with retarded leftist policies? So you can vote to fuck up America too?

Not a chance unless all European voting privileges in Ameriza are denied upon citizenship.

I'm leaning towards it too. I have friends in Washington, and family in Georgia. Not sure which one I'd go to yet.

>abandoning your country in time of distress

You deserve to be eaped by mudslimes, cuck

Don't be mean

>voted
>implying there was any vote on this

You know how the EU works right?

Don't come here asshole, we don't want your autism. Fix your country before you poison someone elses.

m8 just start 'cleansing' them. You are white so you should be smart enough to get away with it

>europe is a shithole
>its everyone's fault but europeans
Think a step ahead, please.

>tfw I literally feel no empathy anymore for any outgroup

If you're not in my ingroup, I feel fucking nothing. Feels good man.