Ooft

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Neuroscience/Criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trying this hard to be relevant

thoughts?

pussy being silly is always relevant, jackass

she is such a whore

Man I look at that and I feel nothing, must be this new Zoloft.

Not even a stir down there

ikr
its great!

Stop taking them, brother.

Better to struggle than to not struggle at all!

dude I chose drinking myself to death over antidepressants just because my dick working is more important than living

That's an interesting stance on medicine.

"Hey little Timmy I know you got bacterial pneumonia but you should go ahead and stop taking those antibiotics that shit's a crutch"

lmao its great to know there are these literal whos like daisy ridley who will always be whos

I'm a 29 year old virgin, my dick doesn't need to work

You're equating an actual illness to (((depression)))

SSRIs don't work.

Neuroscience is a pseudoscience.

It is better to go past depression via will and struggle and reading books and having many experiences.

I'm a 33 year old virgin, my dick still needs to work if I'm to maintain even a tiny bit of will to live

fuck off gaylord

>Neuroscience is a pseudoscience.
Yeah, bro. Just WILL your brain to produce more serotonin. Just like diabetics can just WILL themselves to produce more insulin.

Dumb shits like you shouldn't have an opinion.

It was getting very painful seeing pictures like OP or girls like her IRL and feeling overwhelming attraction that never had any resolution.

It was very frustrating. This is so much better.

>Neuroscience is a pseudoscience.
No it's not. The problem is that neuroscience is not even factored in to modern psychology yet. I agree that ssris don't work, I've been on three of them. But I don't think the word you were looking for was neuroscience

literally kill yourselves

There is strong evidence that SSRI's help some people. However there is also a high likelihood they won't help at all. I put it off for years and years, figured I'd finally try it. It helped my sister

Lol, you fell for the chemical imbalance meme.

Try reading this and looking into the actual methods of neuroscience:

en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Neuroscience/Criticism

Yes it is. It literally is.

>Dumb shits like you shouldn't have an opinion.

That's how a hardcore pharma rep works. Only let federal authorities have opinions.

who is this?

Well me neither, but that's just because my dick doesn't want anything to do with her.

I think you're alright.

SSRIs are great until you try and quit them

>Criticized by philosophers as being pseudoscientific
>philosophers

Oh god, philosophers calling someone else unscientific, I'm dying.

We don't even know how Zoloft works to effect mental health, just that clinical trials and statistical analyses found with reasonable confidence that it helped some people to some degree.

No, everyone gets an opinion but uninformed dipshits.