Gook Catholic here

Gook Catholic here.
Can I join the crusades as well?

gook as in... where u from user?

Canada

I'm Korean/German and grew up in Johnson City, Tennessee. Can I come too?

no,, where is he really from

More than welcome

if u can gimme 1 of ur qtπ viet thots.

I went to a poor catholic school where 66% of the school was viet.

are you kidding? Having autism and social dysfunction is a requirement to crusaderjerk. Asians are the perfect material.

>Chinks in armour
Heh

always

Sweet trips

Me on the left :)

>tfw no one coverted asia sooner
>tfw no samurai crusaders
Chinese were pretty /fa/ too, shame they didnt join.

The samurai can come as honorary crusaders from the east.

>desu vult
It would be close enough.

>desu vult

THESE GUYS ARE COMMUNIST INSURGENTS AND FIFTH COLUMNS

SAGE

You can go on the very front lines!

Gooks are white's brothers in arms as long as you aren't one of those anti wmaf bitches.

Asians are honourary Aryan

Flip here, am I welcome to join as well?
Prolly have to wear brightly colored uniforms though since I don't look that much different from who we are going to crusade.
>tfw literally needs .45 cal at least to take down

Yes ofcourshe

First of all, you guys should attack Istanbul.
Need to retake it from the Muslims

Go on sack.. err I mean liberate Constantinople

Then only will you get the Grace from G-d to take back Jerusalem

sure mate

>crusades
>white

kek winds are in full force today, anons

I would get rock-hard seeing a kung-fu crusader swing a claymore about. Not even going to apologize.

t. horribly obese SRS proxy reddit raider with yeast infection

>Desu vult

t. mario sanchez

>he thinks hes white

thx bro didn't have this flag yet.

Good Zwei form. You're good to go.

Then how come the pagens fell to Christians?
Why did they not prevail?

Heavily, heavily outnumbered. R vs K selection. But honestly, it was needed. Otherwise we would have never united against Islam.

B-but muh superior pagan Germanic race

Yeah I know
Just saying how pagans are sometimes seen as great on Sup Forums when they actually weren't

>when they actually weren't
Yea bro, fuck them pagans. It's not like Western culture is derived from pagans or anything. Thank Zeus that Christianity went through Hellenization, otherwise it would have been Islam tier too.

They (Northern European pagans) were great, they were just very few. The north couldn't support that many people, it was bound to be lost. It's just simple logistics.

But isn't that just culture?
Not even religion or beliefs?

Because they were inferior snowniggers and got butchered by the far superior Christian armies.

> Catholic
> Crusades

You what? This nigga will excommunicate you if you even try.

Matthew 5:39 "But I say to you not to resist evil: but if one strike thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other"

The Catholic church USED to be based primarily because it ignored the actual teachings of Christianity when they got in the way. No one really wants to turn the other cheek. No one really wants to give away their wealth to beggars.

Why crusaders when you have the samurais?

I'm of the opinion that religion is an integral part of culture.

Shut up Poland, you weren't even in the Crusades because Arabs had no alcholol to keep your armies' morale up.

But that's not what happened though. The first, the bravest and the most powerful Germans invaded the Empire and then used as protection against the weaker, inferior tribes. Then they adapted the technology and dismantled the Empire from within to their own kingdoms.

The northern tribes saw this too and then they launched their invasions too. Some succeeded, most failed, but those who managed to create their own small kingdoms adapted Christianity to please their overlords.

And then the pressure was on the bottom of the barrel stock too, who were too pathetic to conquer anything and remained on the shittiest clay in Europe and they were forced to become Christians too.

>Mfw the Greeks stopped believing in Zeus before the fall to Alexander
>Mfw the Romans stopped believing in Zeus for Emperor Worship, then Christianity
>Mfw Christianity won the Historical Dialectic

No. Poland didn't join the crusades, because as one Cracow bishop wrote to the pope, Poland had to take care of Ruthenia which is "a different world"

Pagan crusade?
Europe has a common enemy, after all?

>Around this time, there emerged an interesting story concerning Leszek: at some point, the Duke of Kraków once explained to the Pope that Polish knights could not participate in his Crusade to the Holy Land because the trip would be too expensive and there was no mead or beer to be had in Palestine.

I like this explanation a lot better.

Definetly yes

Pic

Only if you're not /r9k/ tier.

All christians welcome! We must defend the good orthodox christians in Syria from the infidels!

This is the same reason the first crusade happened! Constantinople needed our aid.

Do you have women to offer? I would like a few of yours.

He'll probably want a few of your women in exchange, no doubt.

What about killing the cuck pope first.

You can't join a crusade if the pope don't call a crusade and don't organize it.

Ofcourse, all honorable Aryans are welcome.

This verse doesn't mean you have to be a beta cuck. there are different interpretations but I learned it like this:

>Matthew 5:39 "But I say to you not to resist evil: but if one strike thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other"

At the time of Jesus, striking someone deemed to be of a lower class with the back of the hand was used to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person "turned the other cheek," the discipliner was faced with a dilemma. The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. An alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek the persecuted was demanding equality.

Toasting in a gook bread, weeb Hitler approves of Japan (and Koreans perhaps)