What the fuck was his problem

What the fuck was his problem

TPM

>from my perspective Sup Forums is evil

what did he mean?

Child acting fucks up kids. Also, their mothers are the worst fucking people on Earth.

Someone should do the math on the exact percentage of how many child actors with severe problems as adults

95% confirmed

He forgot spinning.

Turned to the dark side......

adult onset schizophrenia, like most of /pol is suffering from

He'd make a fine dark jedi. He doesn't even need make up.

im permabanned poster kinoguy58. i first started reading Sup Forums when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “nigger balls” and “i love shitting inside nigger assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of Sup Forums humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” Sup Forums to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

All this time he truly was The Phantom Menace

you're just a fuckin asshole

Star Wars cry babies messed him up by calling him a bad actor and he then decided to not give a fuck about life or the law and now he is being treated as mentally unstable.

I hope you haters are happy.

He would have played an amazing older Anakin just by looking at the picture of him.

This is what happens when you don't get a Turboman for Christmas. Thanks dad.

Turns out keeping kids around pedophile satanists isn't such a good idea.

tempted by the dark side

:^)

Mexicans

JUST

He literally has schizophrenia. Lucas really did a number on him

He's fulfilling his destiny.

(You) were his problem.

Because a galaxy far far away is really hell

But he's not even a Jedi