Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMMCAe-08ug
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
youtube.com/watch?v=uNnkzmQPQX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russians stole our lands

It's a shit country

For you.

I wouldn't want to live in a world without at least one giant European country. Thank you, Russia.

Do they even use 3/4s of it?

>russia
>european

kek

>implying russia is asian

Russia is the biggest country in Europe, in fact. It's European territory is 3,972,400 square Kilometers.

Lets join forces and beat up the bullys!

WTF I love Russia now
youtube.com/watch?v=wMMCAe-08ug

Russian are mix of European and Asian

This.

I meant human race

Russians are turkic slavs

Everytime South Korea posts i lament the fact that the USA didnt let Kim Il Sung fuck you to death

I saw Russia because of the Confederations Cup. Russia is way better than yurop and russians are bros

I wish Russians didn't hate Americans so much, we could get so much done together.

Not just the small footsteps into space but major shit that needs to get done like building a Bering sea bridge for example.

Also little things like keeping Asians and Africans under control before they fuck shit up

>I wish Russians didn't hate Americans so much
But we don't

Americans are quite friendly irl when they are visiting. It's your blydo that fucks your reputation. And their lack of basic toddler tier culture.

>we could get so much done together
:(

yeah you could sell us more land, for cheap prices

IN A BIG COUNTRY
DREAMS STAY WITH YOU

Country?? Lol it has 20+ orso smaller countries in them with each their.own people. Heck, even 22% of the country is muslims

BBC propaganda.

Propaganda in what? Tell me are you denying that theres a muslim population in north caucasus or that eastern roosiyans are literal gooks

I was shocked at how cool Chilians were during the Cup. You are way better than our football fanboys.

>Bering Sea Bridge
If you just knew how much I want to go on a road trip to Alaska.

Is "Federation" a foreign concept to you?
I believe you are smart enough to figure it out, though. You could look at USA, and imagine a country that is much more centralised and is not composed tompletely out of "states"
> even 22% of the country is muslims
So they are
> eastern roosiyans are literal gooks
Eastern russian citizens (i do not believe there is proper distinctian in english between "russian ethnos" and "russian citizienship" - there are diffrent words around in russian for that)
And yes, they are proper asians.Some of them are literally mongols

>22%
It's about 10%

> same picture but with Crimea added
> implication the map is fixed now

no, it isn't. even if you're referring to some official statistics it doesn't include illegal immigrants and there are a lot if them here, and if course they are not coming back anytime soon

Canada has more gooks

>it doesn't include illegal immigrants
There's no way they make up 10% of our population, maybe 7-8% at most
>they are not coming back anytime soon
True though

4u

According to official statistics it's no more than 6%

You live on our land to be honest.
Please move out.

To be honest I love it when I can meet a person that look totally different from me and yet he will sepak perfect russian just like me. Having a lot of ethnicitis is fun.

It's just no way 22%

UU
UU

Funny fact:

Russia has bigger area than Pluto

Ethnic russians are majority in every eastern region except Yakutia and Tyva

We are not using more than half

22% is almost 30mln people. That's more than all muslim republics population combined.

We have Muslim 'states'not only in Caucasian region. Some of them are really peaceful and cultural... And there's Chechnya...

Russian is a big country but your street looks the same everywhere, and they are typically dirty. And despite for its size, surprisingly it seems like there are no dialects.
These are what I noticed watching car crash videos

>look the same
In the central region they do, in the biggesr cities they also do due to soviet planning.
>typically dirty
That actually depends, some cities like Omsk are very dirty, some like Belgorod or Moscow are ok.
>no dialects
Yeah, that's true, probably due to migrations of people during soviet times.

There are many accents in Russia, but you kinda need to understand them. If you haven't lived here you probably won't notice. Sometimes it's slightest change in pronouncing some letters, sometimes it's using totally different words for same things.

That's no way can be called a dialect like in Germany when bavarian won't understand someone from Hamburg or in Norway

What? Moscow is very dirty, not the dirtiest, but far from cleanest.

That's why I said "slight changes"

That's just wrong, it's very clean outside the train hubs areas

For whom?

Even such, I can't remember any

Southern regions have a different way for pronouncing g. In Petersburg they use пopeбpик, instead of бopдюp.

>пopeбpик
Many moscovites or people from anywhere say like that and in the same time many petersbuegians say бopдюp
>ukrainian g
Only hardcore khokhols do

>petersbuegians

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
The fire rises.

Lol what we dont hate you. You hate us for some reason

Russian pietierburzhci looks even worse in latin script desu

UUUUUUUUUUU

There are no official statistics on religion in Russia. Most estimates on the Muslim population range from 10-15%
There is like one single poll that claims 6.5% but the survey methology was flawed

We are coming for you, we will take over, and we will circumcise your willy, like it or not

Just imagine the power russia would gain by joining nato and or eu.

The money, the security, the ability to decide which sandniggers to anihilate for oil.

All they have to do is stop playing rought and put on that fake american smile while fucking with everybody.

>flawed
How? Also there are two polls I found.
And I live here. There is literally no way it's even 10%

census based samling
large number of people who didn't respond
some majority-muslim federal subjects were excluded from the survey

But...Russia is #1 enemy of the USA, they will never enter EU or NATO

In fact NATO only exists to crush Russia

We tried to do that. But the reality is that they'll never let us in because:
A. Having an enemy/boogeyman is convenient. Thats why they try to trigger Russia by bribing its neighbours to act aggressively, triggering an overt response they can play up as unwarranted
B. They dont want to share power over Europe, or anywhere
C. They want to exploit our clay for themselves

So you guys are in the same boat as Turkey

>Just imagine the power jews would gain by joining Nazis and or SS.

There are few basic rules:
>if you cant win, dont fight
>if you cant beat them, join them
Easy as that. Russia has only stuff to GAIN.

But vladimir, russia is too much dangerous and too big to ignore. I bet if putin tommorow went to brusel and proposed to join eu, the deal would be made eventually.

For sure you would have to agree to some bullshit like quotas, installing army base on your clay or promising to reduce some gay racism or throw away few atom bobs away and trade some oil in, but it would be possible.

A lot of deals can be signed on paper and ignore them in reality, but the sole fact when media claim russia = bad guys would simply stop.

So you really believe the whole europe is against you? Maybe nato is bad idea, but EU is usa free (at least since we kicked uk out).

>>if you cant beat them, join them

They can mutually destroy the whole world, that's a win, in a sense

>EU is usa free

TOP FUCKING KEK

Eu literally can't do anything important without USA approval

>promising to reduce some gay
so they can get cucked like the rest of EU?
i don't see Russia gaining anything here

>So you really believe the whole europe is against you?
Are you implying it is not? Is there something in the West that was not blamed on Russia? Are there any positive portrayals of Russia or Russians? You know that Russia tried to join NATO in the 90s but was told to go fuck itself? You shit on us at every step and act so surprised when you get shit on in return.

That's why they hate Russians, the fact a country can stand up to them, doesn't sit will with those Jews

I think it's amazing how average western european is unaware of what's really happening in the world

They just don't have access to information

USA should go fuck itself with their sanctions on Nordstream. They just want to sell their own gas to us

Then we're talking about a different survey or you just didnt understand it because its in Russian.
The one im talking about sampled people from every republic separately.

They do, but what can they do?

>I bet if putin tommorow went to brusel and proposed to join eu, the deal would be made eventually.
It woukd never happen. We tried to join NATO in the 90s and early 00s. They told us maybe, then told us to fuck off.

Russia is Russia ...

XAXAXAXA

RS or Bosniak?

Fuck off vlad, the reason NATO didn't want Russia in the 90s was because you were a lawless shithole. Russians are naturally unable to be part of Western society because you need a manlet dictator in absolute power, or you go into anarchy. Go make alliences with Chinks, you will never belong to Western society.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNnkzmQPQX8

Bosniak

4u

You gotta go to the villages for that. I was studying linguistics in uni and our teacher told us a story:
>goes to a some village to study dialects, pretty much just walking around and talking to various grannies
>one of those grannies points at the nearby field and says "Дeвкa пapня дpoчит"
>turns out in their dialect "Дpoчить" means "Глaдить" and the girl in the field was actually patting a little boy on the head

That is absolutelly terrible. Even the top elite realize they need slaves alive to work for them. How do you do that when everybody is dead or is dying from leukemia and sun isnt visible for the next few decades?

I wont tell that usa cant carpet bombs us at any minute to oblivion, but why would they do that? We are bros. It is all about diplomacy. And for whatever reason russia suck hard at any diplomacy.

Just look at their infrastructure, population, living standard, alcoholism, drug usage, aids rates and how many people with degree runs away to other countries.

They have everything to gain. The sweet printed fiat currency € can build stuff. At least for now.

90 were almost 30 years ago. The world changed ivan since then. Yes, we still dont like you (just look at krim thing for example), but things are possible and changable. But you still cant into diplomacy and deception.

Sure nato has usa in it and they can sabotage you, but EU is different tale. And when you see what is hapening in turkey and emigrants, we could use you pretty well. Send rapefugees to your ex gulags and shoot some erdogan to make them chill. And for that as many € as you want + no more sanctions.

Yeah, but nobody's in most of it.

It's sort of like doing things you know will look good on a resume, but are actually just bullshit that doesn't mean anything.

>spergs over le gay propaganda
>posts fag hentai
m80

Dude we're not even an EU option. Turkey has more chances than us.
Besides why woukd we want to? We cant deal with all those trade and environmental regulations pham

The reason that Russia didn't join NATO is because being antirussian is NATO's whole raison d'être.
>you will never belong to Western society
And thank God for that.

>russia suck hard at any diplomacy.
Are you really that naive?

What do you have against my Mongolian cartoons ?

its actually a natural defense system.
imagine trying to invade russia from the center in the south, or from the east.
even from the west the huge flat steppes are just a natural barrier as Napoleon and Adolf proved

I feel like following being a weeaboo can get you beat up in the streets in Bosnia. Just looking out for my fellow Ummah :^)

Adolf could have taken Moscow if not for Rasputitsa and Mussolini's invasion of Greece, had to bail out that cunt lost them time