should add some cheap veges or an egg in there 2bh

Should've bought oatmeal instead mate.

>Having dinner
Stop showing off your cash m8 quite disrespectful

why are your food labels in english?

Styrofoam cup nuddles? I've never seen those

Good, lose of weight you fat fuck

that's the brand. It'd be awkward as hell if they translated it

Onĺy had chicken tandoori and naan bread last night, such is the suffering in 3rd world.

looks awful m8, i'll trade you my tendies

looks shit, i'll trade you a can of spam

Does naan taste like regular pita bread?

softer

i have 0€ on my account but i live with my mom so

>eating canned food outside of camping
For what purpose?
Nope,even the texture us different.
At indian restaurants you can ask for any curry to eat with your naan as well or mix them.

Half ass stew:

Dice 3 carrots and 3 potatoes
Boil 2 cups H2o
Slice 1/4 onion
Throw a 2 beef bullion cubes
Any leftover chicken
Stew for 20min
>uma delicia anti-sopa de macaco serves 4 (or 3 Americans.)

Keep trying poorfag.

get a job you worthless parasite. go stack boxes or something in a warehouse wtf. if you can type this shit you can fucking work

>His mom is single, in huge debt and he STILL won't fucking work, just leeches off her

i hope things improve for you and your mom in the near future user :(

I thought white nordics can sweep the floor several hours a day and earn enough to vacation in SEA for months every year. Did Sup Forums lied to me?

>deletes his post

user why you delete? We already don't know you nor care to find out.

I'm so poor I only paid your mom $10 last night

Weak. Troll better or go kys mate

I only eat meal once a day or two day.I am not poor in money but i am poor mentally.

FUCK YOU ALL I GOT MY WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTED TODAY AND I COULDN'T EAT EVEN THOUGH I WAS HUNGRY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE SMELLING LASAGNA, SPAGHETTI, PIZZA, HAMBURGERS, AND EVERY OTHER KIND OF DELICIOUS FOOD WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO EAT IT?

FUCK ALL I HAD TODAY WAS A BLENDED OATMEAL DRINK AND I COULDN'T EVEN FINISH THE DAMN CUP. I AM SO HUNGRY AND SAD AND ANGRY. FUUUUUUCK. IT IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER THREE DAYS UNTIL I CAN EAT SOLIDS. FUCK YOU ALL.

Just eat. What are you afraid of?

that was my lunch

i have that exact same brand in my house. fucking chink noodles are global

wow, americans are children

>waa waaa i cant eat for a short time

why cup noodles? there are better ones out there desu.

I'm so poor my boss paid my meal this morning.
>(might be because it was a meeting kek)

My monthly income is 1000$, half of that I spend for rented apartments

>why is he eating the most popular instant noodles brand in all latam? fucking chinks

>ramen in a cup

I'm pretty sure that for the price of that cup you could buy 1kg of potatoes, 0.5kg of onions, and with the help of some spices, you could make something fairly decent that would be 2 or 3 dishes. Maybe even 4.
Pic related - it's potato slices, with marjoram they taste very well and cost close to nothing.

You're not poor.
Poor was when I was a kid in the early 90's, and ramen was a luxury for me, which I could only afford from time to time.

You seem spoiled, and lazy, sir.

those look like some yummy potatoes

you could have cooked something for that price

Forgot pic sorry. I love those fuckers.

>How much of a poorfag you are?
I'm having vodka for breakfast, lunch and dinner

How do you make these? Do you have a recipe? if they can he cheaper/equally expensive as a fucking bowl of noodles then I'm up for it.
I'm gonna be staying all alone in a different state in a week and I need cheap recipes to stay alive.

Sure bro:

1.Peal potatoes.
2. Cut into tiny slices, I recommend 3-4mm, either with knoif or with a slicing tool, similar to pic related.
3. Put in a bowl, add some oil and mix the slices with it, otherwise they will stick to each other on the frying pan and you will get mad.
4. Add spices of your choice - I recommend marjoram, Provence herbs, or those spice mixes for potatoes.
5. Heat up big frying pan, fry them on small heat for 30-40 minutes so that they don't get burned, frequently flip them over with two wooden flat cooking paddles. Gently, from the opposite sides of the frying pan, so that they don't fall apart.

Voila. :)

I was born into a pretty wealthy family

Although I don't earn very much and fell for the rent meme but am too much of a loner so moved back home, so can accumulate wealth again

Thanks mang. You mentioned onions earlier so I thought you could add that to the potato slices (?) or was that something entirely different?
Anyways I'll keep that in mind and look for some marjoram.

Wouldn't trade places with you for all the money in the world, friend.

>white people dying out
>chinese invasion
>muslim invasion
>fuckload of critters that want to kill you

Yea, I often add onions sometimes in the middle of the frying. Not to early or the onions fall apart.

>poleshit delusions
australia is a rich first world nation and still has a lot of white people whose mother tongue is the most relevant in the world, while poland is a poor EASTERN european shithole infested with slavshit scum roleplaying as german rapebabies lel

thought i saw these in final fantasy xv..

Yeah...not everyone here can afford luxuries like a dinner each day, you rich bastard.

I had spicy shrimp ramen tonight. It was on sale for $0.25. I added in an egg, chopped cilantro and red pepper flakes.

I picked about 15 pounds of raspberries so I ate 3 of those with some cream. Worth.

>ramen was a luxury for me

i know those feels

Compra chícharos y atún en la próxima vez

i drank a glass o water

Hi there, vatnik friend!
Want some cream to ease the pain of your anus?
How much are chicken breasts in Russia now?
Are they still twice as expensive as in Poland, despite salaries being 1/4 of our? :)

Nasty

>eating tandoori items with naan

I visited my parents to have a free dinner.

>noon
>havent had breakfast

Spis da vel, slutt å late som du har det dårlig.