The "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" meme has gone too far

The "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" meme has gone too far.
Of course it can be infringed. Do you know what it's called?
An amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's already an amendment

Switzerland? More like fuckingshekellovingjewcuntfagland

still salty about howard taking your guns eh

Its not a meme you delusional Swiss mong its a right enumerated in the Constitution

HIDE SHILL THREADS

IGNORE SHILL POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTERS

i never said there needs to be more gun control
>american reading comprehension

Sure, that's fine. You just need 2/3rds of Congress and 3/4ths of the states to ratify it.

... good luck with that.

The founding father's weren't stupid. If you make something easy to change, then it will constantly change to suit the trends of the time until it loses all meaning. If you make something difficult to change, it will shape the trends of the time and ensure that the only changes made are the ones that everyone agrees on.

>swiss autism

the amendment states that it shouldnt be amended
check mate faggot

and
If people want to debate repealing the 2nd I am fine with that
If they just come here proposing "common sense gun control" they get a SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

This.
That's how you change an amendment here.
We're not going to allow that.

The only way they can pass an amendment successfully on something as polarizing a the second amendment would be following a second civil war where the winning side can removes all the politicians from the losing side and places their own people in power to get the necessary 2/3's of the congress and 3/4 of the states.

>n-no take back
that's a shit system

>american discourse

>Sure, that's fine. You just need 2/3rds of Congress and 3/4ths of the states to ratify it.
>... good luck with that.
But that's exactly what I'm saying. My post wasn't about whether there needs to be more or less restriction, it was just mocking the average "CANT TAKE MUH GUNS, ITS WRITTEN IN THE CONSTITUTION" retard, and if asked to define the word "amendment" they'd reply with some half assed sentence about free speech, guns and no slavery.

it's not a meme, it's literally the text of the document, why are you dumb?

First 10 Amendments make up the Bill of Rights, which isn't something you can just lobby against.

>I'm so uneducated that I think Amendments are memes

Jesus Christ.

K. Help us find a way to let our dumb/lazy people argue against other stupid arguments.

>shill damage control

Well the real can't take my guns part is where we're instructed in the federalist papers to overthrow the government if they try to ratify that specific amendment or the 1st. The founding fathers were very explicit on the proper procedure for dealing with tyrants, kill the shit out of them, and while they didn't say so I think it's not unreasonable to kill their entire extended family and everyone who has had dealings with them in the past or present just to be safe. politicians aren't people so this is acceptable. youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4

>Well the real can't take my guns part is where we're instructed in the federalist papers to overthrow the government if they try to ratify that specific amendment or the 1st.
Sure, but unless I'm mistaken, they have no legal value.

They were never intended as a legal document, more an instruction manual for the continued maintenance of liberty and to that end should they try to take our firearms as patriots it is our duty to heed the wisdom of our forefathers and present them to our oppressors bullets first.

I'm gonna infringe your mom if you ever try to take my guns away again bitch.

It's the duty of the people to see that it does not be infringed. Give the masses the firepower to be its own army so we can choose who we fight when we fight for what cause we fight. If anyone tries to force us to fight for them we have the arms to lash out and strike them.
Our founding father's dream wasn't that far from Big Boss's.

i don't know why anyone would ever listen to a rat kike like someone from switzerland. you neutral faggots have profited off the suffering of yurop for hundreds of years. you take drug money in your banks and enable corruption throughout the world. fuck you swiss faggots. you don't have any kind of moral superiority here

>being this butthurt

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS!!

>Amending the 2nd Amendment
>Switzerland
You don't have any of friends in Switzerland do you?

>not knowing the difference between shall and can
lel. At any rate, even if the amendment were repealed, it wouldn't matter for two reasons:
1. The Second Amendment is one of the ones that does not grant us a privilege, but merely recognizes an inherent (God-given or natural) right and
2. Might makes right. Guess which side comes out mightier between gun owners and leftist fags?