Sup Forums Made an Album

wholedamntownproductions.bandcamp.com/album/yoe

If you missed this one, join us next Saturday for a new one. As always, feel free to suggest theme ideas.

Also, we still need an album cover for the Greatest Hits of 2017 album. Pic related is the only option so far, anyone can feel free to make a cover and whichever people like the best will be chosen

what's the tracklist?

L's true name is Lawrence and he dies
Principal Ecosystems of Mexico
Dies Irae (feat. Pitbull)
Tuba Mirum - probably not
Lacrimosa (feat. Pitbull)
I Want Bjork To
Stalk On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
The Sounds of Kanye West Fucking Bjork While Kim Masterbates in the Corner 0_0
Seaweed Sam & Sharkman Steve
The Resurrection of GG Allin
A sissy (?) love story
Badadookin' for Love in All the Wrong Places
Saloon Shootout (Yee-Haw!)
You Can't Get High Off Sand
The Cameraman Captured More Than Expected [Cactus Photoshoot]
If it's called this I ain't participatin', pardner. Sure am fed up a city slickers thinkin' I thank my sister purty. she ain't
orange bone meal part 1
Funeral Doom Ballad pt. 28 of 30
Free spray candy at the Neibenhaur's house down the street
Fuck the Geetars
Björk Yorke and the Sugarheads
Three Passports / A Couple of Visas
500 Miles (Eurobeat Mix)
There is a service engine light that will never go out
THE MAZDA MIATA - IT’S THE BEST! IT’S NUMBER 1
Soul in the Drain of a Flood
Funeral Doom Ballad pt. 29 of 30
GAWDDAMN
Listen To This Song Very Closely, Something Magical Will Happen To You If You Do It ;)
Health Hazard
They got the cover already
I know, I was just posting it for the meme

Those are the ones with the most votes, I haven't really listened to all of them straight through to see if any of them aren't exactly greater hit material

>tfw none of these is mine

ehhh

Opinions on track 1?

>join us next saturday
Yeah, nah.
My problem with these fucking things is that half of the participants don’t take it seriously and just make meme garbage for the lulz and the other half are kids playing around with the DAW they just downloaded yesterday
/Prod/‘s contests are better than these threads. They still have memesters and kids but there’s a hell of alot more actual producing going on.

Whoever makes these threads, go fuck yourself.

>taking something you don't get credit for seriously
But yeah these albums suck

That’s kinda the point, if people wanted to really work to make something good, why would they waste the effort here? This is just a platform to have some fun and play around with stuff. We’re over here having a good time while you’re working yourself up over literally nothing so have fun with that

Yes i take these kinds of things seriously. How else are you going to grow?
>Meanwhile at /prod/, actual, competitive producers having fun AND improving their music. When comparing the two, these threads are just a waste of time.
I’ve never actually joined your dumb frivolous efforts. I’ve listened to enough of these Sup Forums albums to know better than to take part

Lol okay you keep having fun and improving while people who aren’t as serious can still make stuff without pressure or expectation. Here’s a tip since you don’t like wasting time: don’t come into threads you don’t like just to start an argument

>How else are you going to grow?
who needs growth lol

i just like to record random shit on guitar and midi controller, more fun than programming or vidya desu

>keep having fun and improving while people who aren’t as serious can still make stuff without pressure or expectation
Haha oh man you don’t have an inch of self awareness do you? Stay in your box of comfort and stagnation friend

I'm not even making songs friend, I'm just setting up these threads for others. And it's funny because I was just wondering if its some insecurity or total lack of self awareness that has kept you in this thread. Perhaps we're pursuing other things outside of music production? Not everyone can be an acclaimed Sup Forums artist like you.

bump

imo you should be learning something from making short little shit "songs" for these albums, even if the end result is... bad? there's nothing wrong with being a hobbyist or a jokester, the point of these albums is to have fun and not be so serious.

projection

you know that these albums are hosted just about every week. almost everyone that participates does. instead of throwing some shit together in an hour after you claim a song name, how about you spend the week working on a decent or even good track and submit it next week?

someone do a thorough analysis of the album please

This, they're always fun to hear

I would but I only have 10 minutes.

I've only listened to the first few songs, but I quite like this album.

bump