/brit/

Real Yank Hours edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/launchschedule/
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg
youtube.com/watch?v=g9pye6N7aK0
bathnes.gov.uk/sites/default/files/sitedocuments/Planning-and-Building-Control/Planning/nr_a_guide_to_overhead_electrification.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=f25R9Gl6FWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Physical contact is honestly like a vital human nutrient. When you're under a couple blankets and pressing your naked body against someone else, it's like you feel a wave of contentment, of knowing that no matter what you've done or will do, in this moment someone wants to be with you.

That's why prostitution is never really "losing your virginity", because a large part of that experience is knowing that someone loves and trusts you enough to let you be the closest a human being can be to them. It's a physical pleasure, but also a mental satisfaction of knowing that someone genuinely cares about you, at least for that moment.

When you're in a relationship its filled with these little things. You'll be watching a movie, or on your computer, and she'll wrap her arms around you, or just nuzzle her head into your shoulder, and you'll pause and realise you don't need to ask yourself if you're good enough or deserve to be happy anymore. Because someone else has already answered that question, and they'll love you even if you don't know how to love yourself.

good edition

>Physical contact is honestly like a vital human nutrient
I'm 25 and don't have this, and am still healthy.

nasa.gov/launchschedule/

ffs the mario world castle theme is playing in my head

only one solution left

Is this the shitposting general?

no we are very serious

Looking for my GCSE results for my CV, I searched through the "family box". You know, the "box". What I saw deeply saddened me.

In it I saw me, young and happy. I saw pictures of me and my friends. I don't have those anymore.
Pictures of fun. I don't have that anymore.
Half remembered events, hazy memories of a time I lost, and distant family members whose names I've forgotten.

I didn't find what I was looking for.

After the nostalgia trip, I was brought back to my reality. An utterly failed life. Lads I'm 18, living with mum, no job, I've gimped my college experience and A-Levels, I have no social life, and I don't think I can fix it.

I saw decade old school reports, "user is progressing well", "user is very outgoing", "he has such a sense of humour". Old Birthday cards. I've not had a birthday card now in 4 years.

How the fuck did I let this happen? I'm up at fucking 6 in the morning playing games, wanking, and posting on the British general of the international board on an anime image site. Sure, this wouldn't be bad as a one off, this used to be part of the good times, but this is my entire life now. EVERY. CUNTING. DAY. IS. THE. SAME.

Please, lads, I need someone to hold me. As I see it right now, I only have one way out of this suffering.

shant

Hmmmmmmmmm

know people can suck their own dick but am wondering if they can lick their own arse

she want your 7cm long thing bro

(the credit card, not the shrimp dick)

peng (bad)

Join the forces

I'm a disgusting, lazy fat cunt. Even if I did lose weight, I'm guessing that all the excess skin and damage to my body would prevent me.

posting so people don't think you're me

real yank hours?

HEEEEEEE HE HE HUE HUE HUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

Yeah, better to just stay in your room and not even try I guess

yeah okay sounds like a plan

ITS EASY BRO JUST JOIN THE ARMY AND BECOME A PSYCHOPATHIC MURDER MACHINE AND DEVELOP PTSD AFTER YOU MURDER LOTS OF CHILDREN IN THE NAME OF OUR JEWISH MASTERS BRO

the virgin post

I'm working on the weight. I'm just saying I highly doubt the forces would accept someone who sometimes feels pain in their arteries when eating.

Ah yes it's the ol 'teenager complaining that his life is over' post

mongiest post of all mong posts

feels good to be a yank
always knowing that i'm a proud citizen of the greatest country on earth
everyone on the planet has america to thank for the longest era of peace and prosperity humanity has ever seen

why are men so much more aesthetically pleasing than women?

cause ur gay

that's a cat, mate

That's reflux you gobshite. No 18 year old in the world has arterial stenosis absent a congenital defect in cholesterol metabolism.

t. doctor

>>t. doctor
why does my willy curve to the right

Too much wanking

Find it quite hard to REALLY relax

I can have a beer, settle down for a movie and crack a joke but I still won't be 'settled'.

I'm watching London from a train. I just found out about "Cab View" videos, so I'm into those now.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9pye6N7aK0

Grim as fuck, but weirdly relaxing.

>this is a /brit/ poster

Look out and it's black outside
Overcast with a couple grey skies
Shotty blast right through my eyes
Broken glass where my dead body lies
Goddamn I hate my fucking life so I stay high as a kite
Don't strive to do nothing right
Disguised in the pale moonlight
No price to pay the devil despite my unsafe levels of toxins
I always meddle
Just lay me down in my grave
$uicide no escape
And it seems I'm going insane
When you start to look forward to pain

building those steel arches every 30 feet to power the trains makes no fucking sense to me
there must be a better way

Back from the climbing gym laddos
Feelin swole and sexy

Bum is always sweaty recently. Feels really uncomfortable unless I go for a complimentary wipe, but I dare not go now for mummy is asleep and the floors are crickety

Try being 23 and having gone nowhere since then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pax Britannia was better. We actually sorted shit out, like slavery and industry and discovery and stuff. What has the USA given the world? Fast food?

anyone remember the cuckio meme

>What has the USA given the world?
the 'chon, the most influential website in the world

why does mine curve to the left?

*hugs you*

me in the back tbqh lads

Too little wanking, you need the correct balance for it to straighten out.

Use your other hand

is it too late, doc?

Don't worry user here's your dose

UK:
The difference engine (computer)
Harnessed electricity
The World Wide Web

USA:
A website

Just kidding, I know the USA advanced computing and networks immensely, and still does. I think America could be doing a bit more for the world while they're top dog, but I'm not blaming the yank on the street for that, just like I won't take personal credit for Britain's achievements. Collective pride is as silly as collective guilt (though it's usually prudent to prioritise one's own family and tribe, with regards to politics).

I don't know what it is.

americans are pussies

'rnin' la's
'ow's tricks?

Page 7 Lad

bathnes.gov.uk/sites/default/files/sitedocuments/Planning-and-Building-Control/Planning/nr_a_guide_to_overhead_electrification.pdf

not really

youtube.com/watch?v=f25R9Gl6FWc

lads

i do not want to dance with the dead, it does not have sense

Listened to 60 seconds. Boring shit for people who just want a beat.

ISIS are a bunch of fucking idiots, as well as savages. I won't say how, but if I wanted to kill a bunch of people in Britain, USA or Europe, prioritising number of casualties over all else (even my own safety), I bet I could get into the hundreds, easy. Maybe 500+.

>drive a car at them and get out and stab them
It's like they formulated their attack plan while playing GTA.

Good stuff thanks

but you already are among the deads, pedro

post toot

NEED a brit bf

>yeah I'd just like, you know, build a bomb and blow everyone up and kill 1000 people if I 'really' wanted to lmao. Why is everyone else so shit at this?

None of it matters. They are entirely controlled, they apologized to the Israelis for shaking down a convoy in Saudi Arabia, have been spotted multiple times talking with supposed enemies such as in Syria and are likely using the sleeper cell method to use radical Muslims like the useful idiots they are to cause more strife in the region.

I don't think they want to kill westerners too much.

I think they're watching their pr

So what's the endgame? Greater Israel? Divide and distract muslims in general from attacking Israel? Refugees for Europe? Demand for arms deals? Use the chaos to eliminate specific enemies? Or maybe a complete takeover of Syria?

I read the Rothschilds don't have their claws in the Syrian banking system like they do virtually everywhere else. Is it just a way to eventually grab power and use it to enslave the Syrians using banking?

Is he /our guy/

Fuck yes.

Join us, America. Join us, and together, we can rule the galaxy as father and son!

just received these in the post

give me a brit bf or i'll shoot up london someday

shadilay fellow kekistani

i need the most brainlet wojak in existence

does this mean we'll get Greggs?

You wouldn't need a bomb to kill hundreds of people. Just a plan that isn't retarded. You don't think you could think of a way to kill 100 people, if you weren't bothered about getting caught or dying in the process?

I don't think I could and neither could you

>pshh.png

tomorrow is the day i get my life back on track

>So what's the endgame? Greater Israel? Divide and distract muslims in general from attacking Israel? Refugees for Europe? Demand for arms deals? Use the chaos to eliminate specific enemies? Or maybe a complete takeover of Syria?

Literally all of this sounds plausible but the most important is whatever is for the greater good of Israel. That is the source of any event, and it's been that way since the Yom Kippur War ended and the King of Jordan proclaiming Israelis an enemy of Allah.

They will go on doing what they do because it's hard wired into their DNA. Can't see anything getting better except for maybe fewer refugees if European mean get their testosterone back (down 40% since 1992)

Give an example that doesn't involve a bomb, truck or knife

European men*

>STOP!

one pound fish

*Hoses everybody in this thread down with cum*

SHADILAY STYXERS!

>>pshh.png

*gargles it, swallows and then starts licking up the rest*

*reports you to HR*

too many beers yesterday, stomach almost exploded. don't see how this is supposed to be enjoyable

morning lads

morning nonce

Connect a full public swimming pool to a power line. Electrocute 50 people right there. They'd never see it coming, there's no security. Obviously it'd take a bit of working out, might not be feasible. But if it does, that's ten times what you get with a ram raid/stab attack. That's just off the top of my head.

I AM HR! MUAHAHAHAHA
*Blasts you with evne more cum*

that wouldn't work

>tfw she'll never cuddle up to me again

JUST