McGregor will lose

>McGregor will lose

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulie_Malignaggi
youtube.com/watch?v=2OCGwxgvrME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, he will.

Saw this an immediately placed a bet with the remainer of my account

Im not a betting man, but yeah, ill delete the rest of my money on this one.

SO WE TOLD PAULIE TO LIE DOWN

AND THEN HE THREATENED TO REACH FOR HIS TOOTH BRUSH

Conor making 2017 Paulie look like shit is enough to place your money on Mcgregor. Some people deserve to stay poor. Mcgregor could have ko'd prime Paulie and I wouldn't bat an eye.

U

(You)

(Tu)

(Vous)

>Somebody put in a Mcgregor entry on Paulies wikipedia boxing record.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulie_Malignaggi

truly grasping at straws

Floyd is not gonna be able that power, that mental might and those movements being that small and old

lmao

This is literally meme magic at play. Conor is being memed into defeating the greatest boxer of all time. Reality is reshaping like parting waters to accommodate the meme

WTF?! I LOVE SPARRING CHUBBY MIDGETS NOW!

You're not getting my money Rupert.

I'm putting $500 on Mayweather to get knocked out and another $500 on Somoa Joe to win the fatal 4way at SS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Alright seriously though, Paulie isn't Mayweather, not even close. This is funny though

What you call 'meme magic' is actually a real thing called the 'law of attraction'.

>see the amount bet

well at least you know enough not to bet anything

It has many names ;)

it's true you fat gaylord

That left would have starched him w/o headgear

Lol it's the opposite of fedora tipping, faggot. it's faith

What power? It took 11 rounds to put Paulie fucking Mallignaggi down. Canelo would Ko2 at the absolute latest.

>What you call 'meme magic' is actually a real thing called the 'law of attraction'.

>trying to shoulder roll a southpaw

how fucking stupid is paulie "two-time world champion' malignaroni fettucini alfredo

Paulie lost to fucking Adrian Broner and got cucked by him you really think he compares to Floyd? Even at 40 without a fight in 2 years he is way better then Paulivever was

NICE COPE

You put money on Maynigger didn't you?

Hell no. And I'm not paying for the farce of a fight.

>Just realized that this whole thread is an Anglosphere meetup
>no outsider flags at all

Oh god why is this place so comfy all of a sudden?

I can get 3.5 odds on Floyd by unanimous decision but I'm not sure they'll script it that way. They may want a gentle TKO in the 10th to set up a rematch or something

Broner is pretty good though and like he said, he's only beat himself

guy gets pissed 2 weeks before a fight and wonders why he lost a few...

Broner is a great boxer

Because McGoat will pound that midget into the ground.

With 16oz gloves and headgear on dummy, they'll have 8oz and no headgear on when my king McGregor kills nigweather

>Canelo
>KO anyone other than a scrub
>mfw

Lmao all these pillow fist fans saying paulie ain't muh floyd!

You're missing the point. You people have been telling us for years that boxing is chess is to mma's checkers and that mma camps have terrible boxing skills.

McG took up boxing like a month ago and is already making fools out of world champions. Shows how tough your "sport" really is.

>broner is pretty good though.

he fucking sucks.

>zero offensive output
>cement for feet
>inability to fluidly switch from offense to defense
>goes into "deer in the headlights" mode when somebody is actually punching him

He got outclassed by a guy 2 divisions below him. He has the absolute worst resume of any 4 division champion in boxing history and half his titles were vacant wins. He crowning moment was beating Paullie fucking Malignaggi.

someone post the 2 straight lefts he ate

>McG took up boxing like a month ago
he boxes all of the time. it's just one aspect of his training. goddamn why does no one realize this

>Paulie not a scrub

How far into denial are you?

>world champion

Paulie fought for a world title something like 9 times and managed to win 2 of those against absolute nobodies who happened to luck up on a belt.

it's in the thread already

Look most MMA fighters are fucking garbage at boxing there's no doubt about it that's why Conor humiliates them so easily

But Conor has been boxing since he was a kid and boxing makes up a huge portion of his arsenal

>mfw not very far

Sparring partners are picked to emulate the person the fighter will fight.

That said, Paulie is pretty shit at it.

floyd doesnt shoulder roll against southpaws

Are those shots Conor lands at 1 sec in where he's holding Paulie's head and punching legal in Boxing?

holy fuck balls that left is brutal

You can punch the opponent at any time and in any way as long as the fight is active, one of your feet is on the ground, and you're hitting above the belt.

Are you talking about using the philly shell or shoulder rolling? Those are two different things and he does do both against south paws just not the exact same way/he would against orthodox/sparingly.

conor has fought orthodox against every southpaw since the first one he faced

er, mayweather i mean

see youtube.com/watch?v=2OCGwxgvrME

Only thing that Conor did that was slightly illegal was that "rabbit punch" over the head before Paulie hit the ropes. Too many of those will cost him a point.

Wrong. Holding behind the head is illegal and get's calls by competent refs. With that being said if it happens once or twice and the ref doesn't see it, and that shot happens to knock them out, then nobody will give a fuck. It's how Aj landed the massive uppercut on Wlad.

tell me about paulie why does he lie?

kek

Paulie is known in the boxing world to have one of the most fragile ego's. Pacquiao looked at him funny about 15 years ago and he's still salty about it to this day.

>my king McGregor

niggayougay.jpeg

actually punching while using the other hand to hold the opponent is against the rules
in an actual fight the referee could let it slip or at most give a warning
if the foul is repeated then one point could be deducted

how does a legit boxer get hit with that telegraphed punch at 0:07??

Have the betting odds changed yet?

Please to god tell me that retarded MMA fans will see that sparring and put money on McGregor

if floyd can't see a left like that coming, he deserves to lose

>my king McGregor

*cringe*

By being exhausted and not a good boxer.

>that fucking telegraphed left hand
>people think Floyd won't be able to watch the entirety of the LotR trilogy and still have enough time to counter it.

That's not how headgear works.

Because it took 9 frames from Conor's shoulder changing position as he begins to throw the punch until it connects. It's 30fps video. 9 frames at 30fps is 299.7ms. Human reaction time is 250ms at average, and you can't move out of the way in 50 milliseconds.

It absolutely is how headgear works you monumental retard, and it's also how 16 oz. gloves work, and why these things are work in sparring: fighters don't want to get knocked out in training.

*GADOOOOSH*

What did they mean by this

>>MMAlogic

lmao

broner is a Grade-A can crusher dumbass

samefag

Floyd fucked up. conor is going to be 20-30 pounds heavier than him in the ring and on all sorts of crazy designer sports drugs. I have a feeling dana/joe rogan/fertitas hook him up with the undetectable shit.

If Conor does beat Floyd somehow, they would immediately rematch, right?

>the state of lightweight

>mfw reading Paulie's twitter

One week he's butthurt over pictures
Now he's in full damage control that he was getting his ass whooped

Should have kept that mouth shut.
>muh push

Yes, it's in the contract that there's an instant rematch if floyd loses

Goddamn pride, it will hurt you.

Any chance this could be a set up? Would paulie even take that damage just to set up this PPV?

yes, a grand majority of people has no clue who this guy is.

>me drinking /box/ tears
muh sweet science

Compared to someone who literally boxes as his training every day since a young man

Potato nigger getting heemed by the real one

if this was a fair boxing between conor has the edge. Younger and coming in way heavier, longer reach, etc.

I think floyd has a good edge but mcgregor has a higher chance than avg MMA er.

LOL CASUALS FREAKING OUT OVER 2 CHERRY PICKED CLIPS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
50-0

>Take this Paulie, you fookin snake

I mean the fucking guy has been boxing his whole life like he said. He just didn't want to limit himself which is why he is a true martial artist and fighter unlike Floyd.

>+375

how do they get away with this?

Conor has the best straight left i've ever seen

It's Paulie Malignaggi aka Pillow Hands for fuck sake. Yeah that left was fucking brutal but does anyone with half a brain cell seriously think Mayweather would even allow that.

His schooling of Canelo is how I see the fight playing out.

I can't take him seriously with that accent

I'd crush him like a bug

if you're buying into this whole charade you are seriously sub 85 IQ

>ay wtf this ain't like mama used to make

Listen, I'm not in the camp of people who believe Conor can beat mayweather, but this video does mean something. Pauli was talking mad shit about being able to beat him with an arm tied behind his back and ankle weights on.
This dude, who is a legitimate boxer,
(And don't give me that out of shape bullshit, he faught 4 months ago) just got blasted by this asshole with an 0-0 record. He's been lying like a bitch about it on twitter and licking his wounds.
The fact that mcgregor can put a dent in a professional boxer like that speaks volumes about the mans skills.
Do I thinks he comes close to defeating the best boxer of the past decade? Absolutely not, but what he did to this diego fuck is something to hang his hat on, at least.
Made me laugh.

His guard looks terrible

you know mcgregor team puts online only the pieces where mcgregor looks good(rare pieces)?

>I-I-It was a push

Fucking hell Paulie, you should lose your job over this shit. It would have been better to have said you were asked to take a fall for the cameras