I'm think of adding this girl I knew from highschool to my facebook for the sole reason of her seeing the...

I'm think of adding this girl I knew from highschool to my facebook for the sole reason of her seeing the insane/retarded bandcamp music ive made, even though I don't have a profile picture and I'm overweight so I don't have the confidence to talk to the girl, I would just add her and say nothing. Should I do this? She used to like me once but we never got together and it looks like she's single again.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

passive approaches do not work well on women.

Man the fuck up and talk to her.

hmmmmm interesting user. post the bandcamp music.

for the love of god please don't do any of this

What a brilliant idea. You should absolutely do this.

idk I would talk to her except I'm overweight and I figure it will lead to disappointment. I also don't have a job and live at home. I was thinking the fb add would be more of a power move, like, yeah I'm ading you but I'm not gonna talk to you, just look at my faceless profile and see the bandcamp projects I've posted in my timeline.

Jfc dude

ok but you gotta keep this between us.

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/

In what way is that a "power move?"

cause it makes them see the stuff I want but shows I don't care about them enough to talk to them, so they think I must be important

the fuck is this

shell have 0 interest in listening to yoir music you fat fuck, she wont even click a link

damn...

which one?

No, it makes you look like a weirdo. 99.9% chance she won't even add you.

>so they think I must be important
but youre fat loser who never even leaves home or has a profile pic? she probably wont even add you

show her your dick you turbo sperg ass faggot

that's the thing I'm pretty she she would add me, she's done it before.

Lose some weight fatty
Inb4 omg you don't get it losing weight is haaarrd for some of us
In the course of 1.5 years I lost 100 lbs, you can do it too

What the fuck lmao

>Danger: Matt's Room vol. 1
Are you 15?

how did you do it?

But you're the one going out of his way to add her...

that's an old album. maybe I should make that one private...

ITT: OP just wants us to listen to his bandcamp full of shitty bedroom tunes

pretty sure OP is underage

drop vol. 2 pussy

Your music literally killed some of my brain cells.
Jesus Christ.

I stopped eating garbage and worked out everyday, for a lot of the day. I don't want to hear "omggg it's not that easy to workout, I try I really doooo" because I used to bitch at people who gave me good advice about needing to workout EVERYDAY with good diet, then I realized that I'd been a lazy fuck who wasn't trying as hard as I thought I was

what the fuck is this shit

10/10, won't listen again

Confidence is more atractive than looks, user.

epic fucking blog

this is high art

collab bro???

Is this some next level MK ULTRA

maybe. I just finished an album recently and I'm trying to focus on improving my skills at the moment so not really making stuff that much

>title of album is actually called untitled
oh my

Ok I've decided I'm not gonna make the add. please let this thread die the silent shameful death it deserves.

Good choice, for once OP turned out alright

She's probably a smelly arthoe anyway

the latest album is 43 tracks the longest track being just over 1 minute long what the fuck dude

2deep4u

This isn't as bad as what other anons are saying. I like a lot of your samples. It's just all very unmusical. I definitely think you should share this with that girl, but don't be a fucking beta and facebook it to her.

i changed my mind and made the add, then i uninstalled facebook from my phone so i dont have to see the consequences. probably wont go back on fb for a month or 3

do you have social anxiety (genuine question)

You have to understand that if you wanted to add her as a power move, but ended up uninstalling facebook, then you have problems that are worse than your music.

I am interested as well.

or autism

I don't do anything social to have anxiety about. I have schizophrenia though.

POWER MOVE

Does the music you make help you cope with auditory hallucinations?

this is kind of nice, actually. a little edgy, though

at a time it was more about expressing an ideation I've since come to recognize as largely paranoid delusions. But mostly I like music cause I see shapes in my head when I hear it.

That actually makes a lot of sense. I listened to Untitled and enjoyed it.

OP is cool

thanks. I'm gonna leave this thread now. Thanks for listening and thanks everyone.

op is cool, dw i will sage

i wanna see his dick

me too