The Supreme Leader's First Public Appearance After Months

> Press statement
> 2 minutes
> Muh radicalization, homophobia much
> "I am deebly goncerned"
> "We need more money for das programs"
> Big Black Mercedes Limousine

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156308487/Merkel-prangert-Radikalisierung-der-Sprache-an.html

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156308487/Merkel-prangert-Radikalisierung-der-Sprache-an.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_4qyCy5qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's Thomas "Leftist hags in body bags" Mair, he has a job to do.

When is she going to use her rapefugee army to invade Britain so they remain in the EU?

HAIL our leader MERKEL!

No one has killed your leftist dictator yet?

Talked to a guy who apparently stopped wanting to be friends afterwards and he claimed Germany had always money and only thing we would need is pump money in language courses. Like he literally believes we could take in the whole of Syria.

Respected Leader
Destiny of the German people
Fate of the Nation
Commander-in-Chief
Shining Star Above the Matterhorn Mountain
Mother of the Nation
Bright Sun of the 21st Century
Great Marshal
Guiding Sun Ray
His Excellency

Angela Merkel

>i believe ... we have to respect each other even if we have different political opinions
this from the person spearheading the "call everyone who doesnt agree with me a dangerous right-wing extremist islamophobe nazi" campaign.
add to this the very respectful way prominent political figures in germany openly refuse any sort of dialogue with the AfD, even though theyre in our fucking parliaments

Ay LMAO. Love this picture.

>his

t-that was a typo ri-right?

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156308487/Merkel-prangert-Radikalisierung-der-Sprache-an.html
I don't speak arabic so speech translation when?

they can put me behind bars for not reciting the title's of the supreme leader correctly

Größte Bundeskanzlerin aller Zeiten.

How many years has she been Chancellor?

Who cares. All previous leaders were nothing compared to our glorious Merkel. Bow Down bitch.

just what i quoted here plus some vague shit about how language is somehow being "radicalized" and how we need to respect each other

Like 11 or something like that.

>country with history of totalitarian leaders
>no term limit for the head of state

Thank you America.

Nein, German women make better men than German men.

Thank yourself

The Chinese under 13s girls table tennis team make better men than German men

I hate this fucking Brussel Puppet so much, if it wouldn't actively help them the same way Cox did I'd wish someone would just stab her. Maybe if a mudslimes did it.

Do we have any ex mudslimes who are up for the task around here?

Merkel is a Brussels puppets, the EU Commision and other autocrats make them all dance to their tune. She's a frigging disgusting mole.

Filthy Mongol you will bow down and do as our Great Leader Merkel says.

BOW DOWN MONGOL.

Given you're retarded Germans who speak funny, you gotta know.

That's got to be an impostor. Merkel probably died some time ago and this is a double. No way she stayed out of public speaking for months.

thanks

>I hate this fucking Brussel Puppet so much
poor peasant you still don't understand - she is not a brussel puppet she, just as a sizable amount of european upper class, identified as being European and not german or for example polish

they look upon you and me from top of their towers and see peasants and serfs who identify with that scrap of land they live rather than Glorious Nation their masters are a part of - same as nobility did up until 20th century

you will either unify and fight against it or be reduced to slave labour
Good Luck

No, you... youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_4qyCy5qo

Thank yourself you worthless kraut

Which is exactly what the EU autocrats are. I just want them all dead at this point. You know that old "If x happens, who wins?" "Everyone else." That's what happens if Brussels and all of these people were to just instantly combust.

I wish you the best of luck, sadly Poland can't help you much in that regard since we have to get rid of ex-commies secret service and their puppets here first. And there is sadly no guarantee that we'll win.

There isn't any guarantee for any of us at this point. And most people are still happily assigning blame to each other and easily being goaded into hate amongst Europeans who experience the same situations.

It's like someone claiming the EU is Merkels Reich, it's not. It's the EU ruling class, leftists bastards, pseudo commies, the same junk in every single last country and they all move on to the EU in the end.

Amazing how western medicine can keep their strokes at minimal damage

>Merkel
Germany, I'm disappointed. How have you not lynched this woman and taken back your country yet?

Well user I have to go do some stuff, but before that here is a tip from me:

next time someone calls you a nazi for criticizing Merkel, remind them that current german government follows the laws concerning polish minority that were lied down by Hitlers best buddy Hermann Göring.

Country is ruled from Brussels, off her and she'll be a martyr similar to Cox. They'll just use it to drive their agenda faster and further and the next in line steps up and takes over without and disruption.

They lack the "person" cult people like Stalin, Mao or Kim have/had which made targeting them a vial way to remove the entire thing.

Just look at the hands.

SHE IS BACK

why cant she just die?? she's fucking old, if there was a god he could kill her in her sleep.

The fact that she's still alive and that going after her would only help the EU proves there is no god.

Reminder that if Merkel isn't removed by August, the German Quarantine Zone scenario will become a reality.

Dubs = All the bad things you've said on Sup Forums will be forgiven, but only if you fap to her.