How come people dont talk about ecstasy that much anymore?

how come people dont talk about ecstasy that much anymore?
was it just a fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/14/how-a-party-drug-could-become-the-next-big-antidepression-treatment.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0047524
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mdma is shit tier drug

Of course it was a fad. Nobody cared about it outside of the 2010 - 2013/14 timeframe

>>>/420chan/

nah, people are just keeping things low-key
thank fuckin God. can't get any peace with cops looming over the distance

I smoke opium

I love ecstasy, it's my favourite drug. I never miss a chance to take it.

how long does it take to kick in?

it’s an awesome drug but the scene gets boring quick. can’t get the same roll every week and eventually you start to have memory problems, brain zaps and suicide tuesday lasts the whole week. props to those who can mediate their use and use once a month or less. i’ve gone on crazy multiday binges and some of the damage still lingers to this day. switch to 2-cb if you want to use every week.

arent there huge rave parties in europe and stuff where they still use this stuff or was that only in movies /2010?

you're not going to the right parties

Fuck that shit.

One use can cause permenant damage to your brain. I'm not even some anti-drug nut I'm a biochemist and I can tell you in all honesty that Ecstacy can cause permenant brain damage.
Not that I haven't taken a fuck time in my life sadly.

About 45 minutes.

Maybe. But not before the late 00s

so only ugly old people use mdma these days? bummer

Has existed for longer than a good 50% of this board have been alive, and continues to exist.
Just because people are keeping their use of it more lowkey and not making an outward, 90's-throwback "culture" thing of it, doesn't mean people suddenly stopped enjoying the effects of MDMA.

Took twice as long (1 1/2 hours, with another dose at the 1 hour mark) for me before I felt it.

Too bad you'll never be rad

wat

?

How a party drug could become the next blockbuster antidepression treatment
Depression affects 16 million Americans and 350 million people worldwide.
One third of Americans do not respond to the more than 20 antidepressant drugs approved by the FDA.
The antidepressant drug market is a whopping $17 billion.
Researchers are now studying drugs like LSD, MDMA, also known as ecstasy, ketamine and psilocybin as treatments for depression

cnbc.com/2017/09/14/how-a-party-drug-could-become-the-next-big-antidepression-treatment.html

america was a mistake

LSD and Ketamine and shrooms I am all for using medical treatment.

The neurotoxicity of MDMA has data supporting permenant damage to you 5-HT receptors. It's not definite but until we can perform more research on that chemical we must assume the worst results of its toxicity.

Its also worth noting one can replicate the MDMA experience with no neurotoxicity.

Criminalization of entheogens was a mistake

Big this

>with another dose at the 1 hour mark
literal retard

taking MDMA in teen/adolescent years has been shown to have a protective effect against PTSD and mood disorder tho.
all psychoactive agents will fuck with you if you use them irresponsibly, and MDMA is no different.

the size of each dose was barely more than an allergy test. in all that night I took four doses, each 75mg, 1 hour apart from each other.

They do, it's just called Molly now

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0047524
source to back up my claims if anyone's insterested

im a student from the uk
all extroverts my age who i meet have been through phases of doing it very regularly
if not their still in the phase
that includes people from all across the country
i cant stress enough that its literally every single outgoing person

everyone i know calls it MD

I feel like the relative dangers of it have made it fall out of fashion for mainstream recreational use.

Clubfags are the fucking worst

When 12-year-olds try to talk like they know things

Everything starts with an E

bro hrre in austria in my little city every weekend