I will never understand how someone can honestly type something like that out and think. "Yep, I'm right...

I will never understand how someone can honestly type something like that out and think. "Yep, I'm right. It's definitely the Christians."

>Christians have commited more crimes than any other religion in the world

Oh yeah she's right, how could I forget the thousands if people that are killed every year while their murderers scream "For Jesus! Deus VULT!"

Or is she talking about the people which were killed by people who just happened to be Christian? Who did not act based on their faith but rather for political, economic or other reasons.

Or is she talking about the crusades? Which were a reaction to Islamic aggression. And which amount to around 1% of deaths caused by jihad.

Historically, Asians have killed the most amount of human beings.

For reference. She's also a feminist. Go figure.

>shooter was a Muslim who openly hated gays because of his religion who was also a registered democrat

>It's the Christians fault

German Peasants' War - A series of peasant revolts during the height of the Protestant Reformation, spurred on by a mix of economic and religious causes. 100k deaths for Christianity.

Moro Insurgency - Islamic rebels in the Philippines have a long, bloody history of resistance against colonial and Philippine governments alike. 120k deaths for Islam.

Northern Crusades - Crusades to root out the Baltic pagans. Couldn't find any good casualty estimates, but 150k deaths for Christianity seems reasonable.

Algerian Civil War - More Islamist rebels. 200k deaths for Islam.

Lord's Resistance Army - Christian militants in Central Africa. Remember Kony 2012? 200k deaths for Christianity.

Albigensian Crusade - France leads a crusade to root Cathar heretics out of the Languedoc. Estimates vary wildly from 7k to 1mil, but let's just say 200k deaths for Christianity.

Great Turkish War - A "Holy League" of Christian states rolls back the Ottoman Empire's conquests in Eastern Europe. 300k deaths for Christianity.

Afghan Civil Wars - A variety of Islamists, including Al Qaeda, vie for control over Afghanistan. 400k deaths for Islam.

Rashidun Conquests - The Islamic Caliphate conquered its way from being a desert backwater to the world's most powerful state in an incredibly short period of time. I can't find anything resembling an estimate for the casualties involved, so I'm going to completely BS this one: 500k deaths for Islam. Trust me, it won't affect the winner.

Ottoman Conquests - Mehmed II leads the Ottomans on a merry path of conquest over Eastern Europe. 800k deaths for Islam.

The Crusades - All of Christendom spends a few centuries banging it's head against a Holy Land-shaped wall. 1mil deaths for Christianity.

So far, Christianity's crusading habit is definitely a big source of casualties, but those pesky Muslim militants have pushed Islam into the lead. The score is neck and neck at 1,950,000 deaths for Christianity and 2,120,000 deaths for Islam.

But three wars that most people have never heard of completely blow this competition out of the water.

French Wars of Religion - The French Protestants and Catholics spend 36 years massacring each other silly. 3mil deaths for Christianity.

Thirty Years' War - Protestant and Catholic princes duke it out for control of the Holy Roman Empire (modern Germany). War is waged between mercenary companies that loot the countryside to support themselves. One third of Germany dies. 10mil deaths for Christianity.

So that's 15 million deaths for Christianity and a mere 2 million for Islam.

But in the year of our lord 1850, a new challenger blows them both out of the water.

Taiping Rebellion - Hong Xiuquan was born into a poor family in southern China. In 1837, he fails the imperial civil service examinations-- his only hope of getting ahead in life-- and has a nervous breakdown. Long story short, he reads some pamphlets from Portuguese missionaries, gets some freaky visions, decide's he's Jesus's younger brother, rounds up some followers (known as the God Worshippers), and launches a rebellion against the Qing Dynasty that results in the deaths of over 20 million people.

At this point I have given up caring. Just hope when WWIII comes around, it culls these idiots from existence.

I suppose blacks are usually very Christian, as well as being the source of most gun violence.

Checks out.

>French Wars of Religion
>Thirty Years War
>Actually about Religion

Maximum Kek. Thirty Years War in particular was about Prussia asserting control over its half of Germany. Religion was a pretense at best, as evidenced by France eventually switching sides under Richiliu's influence. CARDINAL Richiliu.

>Jews
>Oddly enough
Wow, this causes me to call certain preconceptions into question...

She is just reactionary like us, except we are right and less edgy

Cool. Now do atheism.

WHY ARE CHRISTIANS BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING.

That's fucking it, Sup Forums. I'll become a christian. I'm tired of this atheist bullshit. I'm going to turn the argument against all of these fucking faggots and defend the true pure religion.

She has a point though.

Who colonized 3/4ths of the world? Atheists? Lawl.

How many shitskins died under colonial rule? How many natives did the smallpox-causing spanish conquistadors genocide?

Fuck this peaceful bullshit.

This is exactly the moment Christians should take these whores by their hair and crusade the niggershit out of everybody who opposes.

By acting all supportive and tolerant we will all end up like Sweden, no matter your beliefs or lack thereof.

Christianity doesn't deserve this abuse.

It's okay, you guys. It's all my fault for letting you eat from the tree. I forgive you.

Warring states was a slaughter.

MAKES ME FUCKING SICK. THE THING IS OP SHE ISNT EVEN THINKING AT ALL. SHE HAS NO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE AND ALL HER THOUGHTS ARE OWNED BY THE NWO

Not enough.

You mean the people who committed those awful atrocities weren't Christian enough? I agree, Australia.

>he's just now accepting that christians are really the persecuted ones
Welcome back into the fold.

I'm not even that Christian, borderline agnostic at times. But people like this are just so anti-western civilization I want them out of this fucking country. It's a passive invasion, they are going to ruin hundreds of years of work and sacrifice for backwards 3rd world politics. I can't wait for the day when these people are shot.

I already knew it very well.

Its just that it keeps getting worse.

Muslims and Atheists are in the lead actually.

>inb4 commies didn't kill in the name of atheism
Oh they sure did.

>I'm too afraid of responding to her so I will make an angry thread about her post on my anonymous anime forum

i rarely go on my facebook now because of all the shit old school mates say
they have no understand in any politics nonetheless american politics
they refuse to believe islam is anti-west
they refuse to actually give good arguments and resort to calling others racists etc
the cretins on my friendslist kills me guys
im tired of playing the peaceful liberal

Just steer clear of Catholicism/Protestantism and all will be dandy

Cut ties, best choice I made.
>Claims Islam is actually peaceful
>Never read the quran
They are the best ones, they really show how bad they are. Commenting on shit they dont even research or attempt to look into.

Comment this

So, Orthodox?

>jews
>but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions
>rough estimate of 270 million killed

underrated

>Christians have committed more crimes that any other religion in the world.

Christianity is a religion of peace.

How dare anybody have a country to their religion.

How dare america be a christian country
How dare israel be a jewish country
how dare someshittyistan be a muslim country

fuck why cant people stick to their own kinds?

No, just a true Christian, you cant just become one, you have to have actual belief and faith otherwise whats the point of just saying you are christian when you dont actual believe anything in the Bible.

If you deported every white Christian in America, the nation they would create would likely surpass any in the world due to the lack of Jewish influence.

I love how they conveniently leave out the 80 million deaths Islam caused in india

Neostorianism

Why don't you just reply with the dollar bill to retards like this?
Say:
>Hey, bitch, look at that, what does it say above "ONE"? Tell me, dumb bitch?

Shhhh what are you doing, the goyim can't hear about that.

WOW, SHe'IS a KeEpER
lUv U bayBIE

it's simple

they don't think

>thirty years war
>brandenburg-prussia
>relevant
Mate.....