youtube.com/watch?v=TrcAGc6-gm8
youtube.com/watch?v=PRhg1_BWHwM
youtube.com/watch?v=cytEFGbbrnw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_04E6IkcUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s3MabEog3yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-js_jF7qeak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people shooting at aliens dipshit

Rogue One but instead of Darth Vader it's Captain King fighting the flood.

Halo kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything

>video game movie

It wouldn't

They already made one

Ignore the extended universe and just focus on the stranded on a ringworld concept.

i remember got hyped by that real life trailer a few years back

What the fuck, that's the gun from District 9, and that looks like a prawn in a suit.
Is this part of a sequel or something?

Why make a halo movie then? Why not just make ringworld?

As much as I'd want to see an adaptation of the first game, it wouldn't work unless it was as fleshed out as the games and 3+ hours. I'd see it but it wouldn't make money.

because it would make more money if it was about halo

>guy in a suit kills aliens

waddaya want a road map

>user doesn't know that District 9 is the scrapped Halo movie

I unironically think Jason Statham would be perfect for a role like that.

Except Reach was good

arbitur

It would also cost more.

The reason it fell through in the first place was MS and bungie wanting far too much money.

Leaked image of Jason Statham in the Mk V

There is literally a full length Halo movie already made if you put together all the short films andHalo game commercials
youtube.com/watch?v=TrcAGc6-gm8

But I really want a movie based off the first game

Rogue One was amazing. It is the most patrician sci fi film

i can't think of any video games that i'd even like to see adapted into movies. they all work better as games. the fun is being able to interact with the game worlds, not the stories.

give me one AAA game that they'd honestly consider adapting into a movie that has a worthy story.

I like Halo's scaled down version, so you can look up and see the other side the sky. Ringworld sound ridiculously huge, it would look like a regular planet from the ground which kills the uniqueness of the concept.

I haven't read Ringworld but it sounds less action oriented than Halo so it probably depends on what type of movie you would prefer.

Anyone have the copypasta of the Halo Reach story and Rogue One story similarities?

>give me one AAA game that they'd honestly consider adapting into a movie that has a worthy story.
I loved Doom's adaption

>Scientists on Mars experimenting with humans and they created infected mutated creatures that can't think for themselves and then hell break's lose
It's one of my fav video game movies and I like that they didn't copy the game and make it literally "Hell opening up."

>inb4 "BUT IT HAS TO BE 100% LIKE THE GAME"
See this is why we can't have nice things

isnt that a geth

>Hollywood
Injustice directed by Zack Snyder
if any future vidyashit pick up I could see a Gears movie down the line

>what should be made
Ninja Gaiden 2004 HBO series

youtube.com/watch?v=cytEFGbbrnw
Reach cut scenes are kino

If you want it to be like rogue one replace the covenant with the empire, cortana in the package with the deathstar plans and the pillar of autumn with the tantive IV

The Last of Us
>hurrr durrrr it's already a movie

Why the hell would you adapt a PS4 game into a movie?

The cutscenes make up movie length anyway

There's already one on Netflix, it was a web series they made a few years back, surprisingly solid.
Also the halo 3 trailers are kino

Yeah that's why I added that second part with the already movie line, to save you the energy to post this. Besides, Ass creed is on PS3 and it's getting a movie, are you saying it looks too realistic?

and odst/reach trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=S_04E6IkcUQ

I have a strong preference for movies that aren't shit.

Hes asking why one would bother making a movie out of something that is doing everything it can to be a movie.

Mass Effect

It looks like aliens from District 9 if they had power armor

I think I've watched Deliver Hope over 100 times

this one gives me fucking shivers
>this is sierra two five nine
youtube.com/watch?v=s3MabEog3yQ

Yeah, that was the point of the hurrr durr, I get that point already.

Halo it is, then.

But there's no other point. Just enjoy Maisie Williams.

As a Ringworld movie.

I'm tired of you uneducated Sup Forums faggots shitting up our board. Larry Niven invented Ringworld. It was an original concept. Freeman Dyson consulted with Larry Niven in the 60s when he was inventing this idea for the first time. Can you uneducated, ignorant Sup Forums faggots who only know anything from videogames PLEASE LEAVE Sup Forums? Larry Niven invented Halo.

Use some of the same character names but change the plot completely with only passing references to the game lore

Should I read Engineers?

make it about general ground troops and have master chief show up in the final act to kick ass like Vader in the new star wars

It's the best one.

Man, all the live action Halo trailers were amazing. We Are ODST is my absolute favorite game trailer.

I would love to see a movie about the ODST. The live trailer is great.
Or the Spartan III, vengeful orphans trained to be sent in suicidal mission.
Or the Insurrection and the birth of the Spartan-II program.

That's exactly what they did in that movie with the chick from narnia

Just follow the plot of the first game to a T. Halo 1 was basically a 2.5 hour movie plot stretched out into 8 hours of game play, thanks to the wonders of back tracking and that fucking Library level.

daily reminder that the ODST were deleted in the 343 universe since they were absorbed into the Spartan IV program.
Instead of being badass because of being the best of the best, they were badass because of their space-steroids

Just base it on the first three games, ignore the rest. Maybe a nod to Reach at the beginning or something.
It's a pretty cinematic series, I don't see where your confusion comes from.
youtube.com/watch?v=-js_jF7qeak

literally 2 perspectives, Arbiter and Chief.
no secondary character bullshit.
no origin story bullshit
no planet earth bullshit

nostalgia